Guys, i keep on trying to combo with my solitare deck, but this one faggot playing blackjack just keeps on OTKing me

Guys, i keep on trying to combo with my solitare deck, but this one faggot playing blackjack just keeps on OTKing me
What should i do?

Fucking loser.

Come back when you've realized baccarat decks are being pushed by Bicycle this season.

Look user, you just have to accept that the blackjack OTK is something all decks have to live with sometimes. Most of the time they don't even draw into an ace turn one. You must be a shit player because blackjack decks are totally fair, and actually a little weak. Solitaire is an OP deck if you ask me. Fucking control whores.

>Not go fish master race

T. Poker cuck

>Babby's first deck

Guys where can I buy cards for cheap? In trying to make a royal flush deck. Also, what do you guys think about proxying jokers with uno wild draw four cards?

>2017
>not playing the hottest new meta deck
Give me one reason why you don't play Bullshit; it beats absolutely everything.

Bitches don't know about my Mancala deck.

>Royal Flush
Get out of here, Johnny. Even a deck as shitty as Hearts can outpace that sack of crap.

>All these plebs discussing vastly inferior games
>They can't even afford the patrician-tier UNO cards
>Literally no mention of Draw-4 master-race cards and Reverse cards that make the game strategic on a level few could comprehend
Feels good to not be bad tbqh families

>everyone in this thread
Tarot deck master race here.
The cards, the cards, the cards will tell - your past, your present and your future as well, meaning they'll tell you're permanent losers.

This. You might be killed in a OTK sometimes but the deck is really inconsistant otherwise. Any decent deck should be able to take majority games with Blackjack OTK

Hey fuck off man I play for fun. There's nothing wrong with Royal Flush decks!

>Their's nothing wrong with royal flush

>Misspelling a goddamn quote
I bet you "play" 52-card pickup, too.

>Not playing a Bullshit deck
I don't care if it's not meta, watching people slowly realize what's going on is fun as fuck.

ITT: Plebs who are playing mainstream meme decks.

How has no one realized Crazy 8 discard deck is the best in the current meta.

It's not a matter of W/L, it's a matter of fun.

Blackjack OTK is basically Coin Flip v. 2.0

Because my friend with a facial twitch wins every game at our LGS and it's getting annoying

You seem like the kind of guy who hits on a "soft 16." Absolutely disgusting, user.

>he doesn't run a Community Chest deck

>he doesn't play Tarot
god damn

>Poker cuck

Jacks & Trips is the deck to beat in my local meta. The cure for Texas newfaggotry is going old school.

Tarot is unpredictable as fuck and has no personal support. You literally just figure out if your opponent wins, loses, dies, or gets married. It has no defense tactics.

Hey, if you can't handle the minimalist aesthetics of a Go Fish burndeck then that's your loss, buddy.

>no defense
>the entire point of Tarot is setting the win conditions

Sure, there's that small chance you read off the win conditions your opponents' deck needs, but otherwise you're likely gonna freeze them out and at worst force a draw.

Mm, personally I prefer Kent illusiondecks.

>tfw you bring bartog to a tournament
By the later rounds, your opponents really have no fucking idea what to do.

Tech in an UNO draw 4 card. You'll easily be able to force your opponent to go over 21

>Not spending the time and investment on a Mao deck
>Never getting to watch your confused opponent lose the game without even realizing it
>Never luring your opponent into a false sense of security and watching them activate your crazy house-of-cards combo
>Actually playing House of Cards, the only thing harder to pilot than Mao with less consistency than Blackjack