Would the Imperium of Man accept these two into their services?

Would the Imperium of Man accept these two into their services?
>One uses ancient Human technology to transform and possesses enough power to destroy planets with his bare hands
>The other is pretty much a Psyker who rapidly evolves to fight against inhuman creatures who try to rule over humanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4u_7gxcvni8
youtube.com/watch?v=usR36pAwAaw
youtube.com/watch?v=ENHhRoS3RmE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWb4wdcnv8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, 'No Fear, No Pain' would make a pretty good slogan for a chapter of Space Marines.

Aren't riders supposed to stand for justice? Can't imagine they'd be keen to work for the Imperium.

>An entire chapter of Space Marines serving under Kuuga, each adorned with beetle themed armor
Friends of Kuuga Chapter when

The majority of Riders stand for justice for humanity, even Godai, one of the nicest and friendliest fellas, slaughtered the Grongi to protect humanity. Usually the only times the Riders wanted justice for both humans and inhumans was because they were friends with the monsters or were the monsters themselves, and even then it's few and far between.

I meant more the Imperium being massively tyrannical and cruel being an issue, not the whole xeno thing.

>Kuuga- Perfect candidate. Fully human, using human tech (albeit extremely ancient tech) slaughters the enemies of mankind
>Agito- Good candidate, but likely to be persecuted or shunned majorly due to being "evolved"
>Ryuki- Decent candidate. Normal human with good combat potential, but gimped due to only being able to fight in mirrors
>Faiz- Non-human, rejected
>Blade- Decent candidate, but rejected due to the nature of his tech
>Hibiki- Non-human, rejected
>Kabuto- Perfect candidate, fully human, super high tech, extremely skilled in battle, but likely to be pressured by the Inquisition for being extremely prideful and considering himself to be the best
>Den-O- Rejected, uses tech that requires xeno/chaos entities, and clearly deals with Chaos forces thanks to that train
>Kiva- Non-human, rejected
>Decade- Human?? Likely accepted, but would be suspected of heresy
>W- Good candidate, but might be caught for heresy if Philip's nature is revealed. Also Gaia Memory tech might be heretical
>OOO- Rejected, heretical tech
>Fourze- Bad candidate. Good tech, but terrible personality for war
>Wizard- Rejected, foul sorcery, clearly heretical
>Gaim- Rejected, xeno-tech also might count as a chaos god
>Drive- Good candidate, high tech, human, good foot soldier
>Ghost- Rejected, non-human, clearly Chaos
>Amazons- Possibly rejected, non-humans, but can be subjugated to kill enemies, more than likely purged though
>Ex-Aid- Good candidate, but might be heretical due to reality warping tech, but human tech, so dunno, maybe heretical?

Thats true, but there are still the likes of the Salamanders in the Imperium, so Godai would probably be very vocally against the political nature and horrible living conditions of the Imperium, but might still fight for them to protect people's smiles.

It's also worth remembering that the Imperium is a huge and very varied place. A lot of worlds are pretty nice places with good standards of living and so on, and it's perfectly possible even one of the worst worlds for people to live a fulfilling life.

40k focuses heavily on the troubled worlds and the worlds at war because that's where the interesting stories happen. We only see glimpses of the more peaceful, easygoing ones during things like Imperial Guard shore leave.

I can see a Rider siding with the Imperium, they'd just also be heavy on purging corruption and bad governance along with fighting off enemies of the Imperium.

No, because they're both the creation of xenos and therefore untrustworthy. Kuuga's belt was made with the help of the Overlord of Darkness, and Agito was empowered by the Overlord of Light. Those guys are either aliens or Warp entities, in 40K parlance.

I wonder how the Inquisition would even react to something like Kuuga. Would they try to force him to be part of their own numbers, or kowtow to him and make him a high ranking Inquisitor, seeing as how he is literally a walking Exterminatus. I think that position might fit well for Kuuga rather than a Space Marine position, going around the Imperium, shutting down corrupting, crushing xeno attacks, kicking Chaos shit.

I could see a Rider having a place in a radical Inquisitors retinue. They often use their authority to bring along xenos and heretics anyway, and if they had access to an asset of that potency, why not? The trick would be getting the Rider to agree.

But would the Imperium find that out? The Arcle is EXTREMELY old tech, I imagine the Mechanicus would be slavering over the chance of just touching it. I don't see how they would even be able to find out the Arcle was partially created with the help of heretical elements.

True, still, I can imagine that Kuuga would be one of the few things in the Imperium that could make even the Inquisition submissive.

But how would the Imperium treat a human, evolved to great power by a xeno/warp entity, but has an almost slavering intensity for killing xenos/warp entities using said power?

Isn't that just a primarch?

>Agito is a primarch

>By the Emperor, why is your weaponry so noisy and flashy!?

Imagine a 40k where psykers had to do sentai transformations before they used their powers.

>"By the Emperor's will, I march into battle. May he guide my holy fury with his infinite will"
>Snaps on Psychic Hood, followed by some latin chanting being played from the hood on loop till he presses a button after an elaborate ritual involving posing
>"Henshin!"

> "For the salvation of Humanity I stand against the horrors of the Warp. Before the light of Mankind, Daemons of the false Gods Begone!"
> The motherfucking Emperor activates his flaming power sword and spins his weird belt buckle around.
> "Henshin"
> youtu.be/4u_7gxcvni8 plays.

>The Emperor's transformation is Kiva.

Well it sure as hell looks right.

>The Empire is at it's most threatened, the forces of Chaos are pouring onto Earth, lead by the Daemon Princes
>The Space Marines are desperate, they cannot stem the tide, and their fears only grow more as a new warp hole rips open, but the sound that comes from within is not hellish screams, but the roar of an engine
>Jaghatai Khan comes screaming out of the hole, standing ontop of his bike
>"I have left the empire for so long, seems you all have had some troubles without me, my bad!"
>Performs a sharp serious of poses before the large piece of tech around his waist pops open and starts roaring like an engine
>"Henshin!"
> youtube.com/watch?v=usR36pAwAaw

> 0:50.
> The entire concept of these posts.

At 0:50 is when Khan starts driving his bike over daemon skulls while carving through them with his axe and doing sick burnouts through the hordes

>Perturabo steps onto Terra, followed by his marines, thinking they can easily crush Terra's forces with their experience in siege warfare
>Just as they take their first marching steps his forces are torn asunder by massive cannon fire despite the fact that the defensive cannons should have been ruined by infiltrators
>As Perturabo seethes at the idea of someone ruining his strategy, the groan of tank treads rolls around the corner
>A Baneblade comes skidding to a halt in sight, and standing atop it is none other than Creed
>"Disgusting. Once so proud, but you sold your damn self to those cowardly heretics. Don't worry though, Perturabo, I'll happily put you down, you mangy mutt."
>Creed snaps a large device onto his waist, marked by the insignia of the Mechanicus and the Imperial Guard on both sides
>"Henshin!"
>The Baneblade below him alights and suddenly in a flash of blinding light and grinding metal, Creed stands before them, the Baneblade now compressed into a high tech suit of armor on his body
>"I'm taking you along for a ride."
> youtube.com/watch?v=ENHhRoS3RmE

Better question is would they accept the Imperium's injustice.

>Baneblade now compressed into a high tech suit of armor on his body
But what about the crew?

Kamen Rider Khan would literally be Mach
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWb4wdcnv8I

Who says Creed needs a crew to man his Baneblade.

Clearly he drove that shit around the corner then jumped on top and ghosted it.

Unlikely. Some might go along with it just to protect humanity, but still work to change things in the Imperium, while others would probably outright fight the Imperium

This thread is worth fighting for.

Mantis Warriors?

What would the imperium think of J,ZO and Shin?

>A loyalist Marine Captain gets kidnapped by the Dark Mechanicus and forcibly transformed into a heretek cyborg, but breaks free of their control due to his sheer loyalty to the Emperor
>Knowing the Mechanicus and the Inquisition would probably destroy him due to being full of heretek, but wanting to defend humanity still, he travels on his own, fighting the enemies of man and the forces of the Dark Mechanicus

Have any of you ran a Kamen rider/Sentai game?

Havn't watched all those so I don't know the exact deets, but Shin is outright rejected, and what are J and ZO's power source?

>>ASTARTEEEEES KIIIIIIICK

I've always wanted to play a Rider in a game, but I never have gotten the chance. Plus unless you're playing a game with the right rules to set up a Henshin Hero from the start, it would either take a lot of build up or some backroom dealings with a GM to get what you need.

J is powered by the earth spirits and ZO was transformed by an scientist

Earth spirits might come off as heretical majiks, or it could be passed off as Psyker hijinks. ZO could pass though, after an inspection by the Mechanicus, just like pretty much all of the Showa era Riders

I can't imagine how fun it would be to ham it up with friends in a sentai game.

Well as long as your friends are familiar with sentai and toku in general it could result in some fun.

If not, you'd probably fall flat, especially if your party don't really give a shit about roleplaying and theatrics

> Kamen Rider Emperor.

THE DICK SHALL NOT BE CONTAINED.

So what system would be the best for a Toku game?
Wild talents have nice mechanics for crowd-battle but there is probably better systems for the whole transforming and colored smoke-explosions stuff.

Valor or Mutant&Mastermind

I had a plan to run one in Legends of the Wulin which fell through, sadly. I should get back to that at some point.

>The ability to instantly revive self and heal all damage
>Equipping enough firepower to compare to a battleship
>All at the click of a button and small enough for a normal human to carry
The Mechanicus would literally jizz their metal pantaloons at the tech level in Kamen Rider

There was no crew, the Baneblade was being driven by Creed's servitor, Mr. Belt.

>STAAART YOUR MACHINE SPIRIT
>CREED, TYPE BANE!

Dangerous Zombie is one of the best suits in a while

I miss Mac and Cheese

It really is, I was worried at first that color swap Ex-Aid would be the villain, but so pleased when Dangerous Zombie came out, cause it's so god damn gorgeous as a suit.

Gosto were all pretty meh for my tastes, the last one goat (again for my tastes) was Drive and Tridoron.

Jaghatai Khan? who's that?

Just a passing-through Astartes

The Gurongi are chaos response to Dark Eldar. Serial Killer maniacs who only kill because it is fun and their leader is the kind of shithead who doesnt even cares about his own survival. Only how fun killing is, most daemons who pledged their life to Khorne do it to spill blood for their master. Most Dark Eldar who feeds blood and the agonied screams of theit victims do it to keep their souls being being consumed by She Who Thirsts. But the Gurongi? They are merely inviting you to play The Gegeru, or the Game in their terrible tongue.

Once mortal like the other tribes of Man, the Gurongi were the most brutal and bloodthirsty clan. Reveling in murder and domination they waged war. One night a wretched wyrdstone meteor descended from the sky and they warped the stone to metal belts and their bodies warped into beastmen and they went and killed even better. Until another human tribe found a belt of their own and an unwilling champion fought frantically to stop these murderous monsters touched by chaos.

Even in the final war between the two survivovr there was no cataclysm, no figgt worthy of the end times. It was a somber man unwilling to kill against a man who fought purely for fun laughing to his last breath

Tridoron was great

Now do secondary Riders

Ehhhhh, but theres so many!

Alright fine
>G3- Perfect candidate. Human, uses high tech human weaponry, would fit well in high ranking Imperial Guard combat units
>Gills- Rejected, inhuman, clearly a xeno or mutant of some kind, purged
>Another Agito- Rejected, inhuman, clearly a xeno or mutant of some kind, purged
>All Ryuki Riders- Good candidates due to human nature and high tech weaponry, but gimped due to mirror restrictions
>Garren, Chalice, Leangle, Glaive- Decent candidates, but like Blade, rejected due to the nature of their tech
>All Hibiki Riders- Rejected, inhuman
>TheBee- Depends on which user is behind it likely confiscated due to xeno influence
>Gattack- Perfect candidate. Human, high tech weaponry.
>Drake- Decent candidate. Human, high tech weapons, but bad personality for warfare.
>Sasword- Rejected, tech confiscated, purged for being xeno
>Kick Hopper/Punch Hopper- Decent candidates, normal humans, high tech gear, shitty soldiers though, gear either confiscated for better candidates, or they get sent to be part of some suicide squad cause they are SO FUCKING DAAAARK
>Dark Kabuto- Rejected, nonhuman, purged
>Zerenos- Rejected, tech based on in-human, possible Chaos aligned entities
>New Den-O- Rejected, tech based on in-human, possible Chaos aligned entities. Due to time stream interference, possible Chaos aligned entity himself.
>Ixa- Rejected, confiscated, tainted by xeno filth
>Dark Kiva- Rejected, inhuman xeno filth
>Saga- Rejected, inhuman xeno filth
>Kiva-la- Rejected, tainted by xeno filth
>Diend- Perfect candidate. Not only human with advanced human tech, but said tech can spill out high powered, completely controllable soldiers on the fly that can be quickly replaced. Likely watched by Inquisition due to suspicious nature
>G- Rejected, alcoholic
>Accel- Perfect candidate, perfect temperament, goes fast helps in the struggle against humanities enemies
>Skull- Good candidate, strong tech, but a bit more small scale

>Birth- Good candidate. Likely to be questioned thoroughly by Inquisition and Mechanicus due to nature of tech, but since his tech is basically fueled by the blood of inhuman enemies, might get a thumbs up
>Aqua- Good candidate. Water based tech might be a handicap though
>Meteor- Perfect candidate, when heated up, perfect temperament. Likely to get high praise for his weaponry based on Terra solar system planets
>Nadeshiko- Xeno filth, purged
>All Wizard Riders- Foul sorcery, purged
>All Gaim Riders- Xeno-based tech, rejected
>Mach- Perfect candidate, perfect temperment, goes fast, otsukare!
>Rider 3- Likely accepted after thorough Mechanicus and Inquisitorial inspection
>Chaser- Rejected, AI
>Specter- Rejected, inhuman
>Necrom- Rejected, inhuman
>Brave- Perfect candidate, likely part of a Space Marine Apothecary unit due to ungodly medical ability and weaponry on par with Space Marine tech
>Snipe- Perfect candidate, lots of fire power, Space Marines like that
>Lazer- Perfect candidate for White Scars

>>Hibiki- Non-human, rejected

Literally demons of Tzench using sound-blasters and preptime-magic.

>Dark Heretek planning to transform the population of this hive into squids with lava.jpg

Yes, which is why the Imperium of Man rejects them

Not even the best secondary rider.

Only if the tech one wore a big hat and was willing to execute the psycher at the first hint of chaos corruption.

Im looking at these Webms and the only thing i can see is just how all of this is designed to sell toys. I can just see every single thing in these webms and what the toys you can buy look like.

That's the compromise Rider shows have had to work with. Market toys, but try to fit in storytelling around that.

My favourite Rider shows are Gaim and W, because neither got too distracted by the gimmick stuff and both had really strong plots and characters. Plus Kuuga because it came mostly before that bullshit and is such a great show.

Taking into account the money to make the shows comes from selling toys, yes, they look like toys because that's what keeps the shows alive. There aren't many shows that persist from the 70s you know.

From what I know of rider its been around since the 70's so i assumed its mainly the modern stuff from maybe 80's onwards that went with toy gimmicks. I like the idea of badass superbikers kicking the shit out of evil but if thats the newest seasons i cant help but feel theyre either for very young kids (which i cant imagine leading to amazing plots, sorry if im wrong.) or japanese shows are still stuck in the 80's mindset.

I'd make an argument for Beast in Wizard since he's a bit like Birth, fueling himself/a beast of the past with the souls of monsters

Kiva might just be my favorite Rider for one reason.

Pump. Action. Longsword.

Why is that song so fucking hype?

It's understandable to think that, and it's true, Kamen Rider is mainly a toy selling show, but don't discredit the plots for that. Some shows do lack in the plot, and seem more kid centric, but Kamen Rider sets itself apart from Super Sentai by being geared towards an older audience. A ton of Rider's have fantastic plots and great characters, and the action and costumes are very entertaining.

Take the webm from the post you quoted for exampe. That's from Kamen Rider Drive, a show about a polic officer who has a talking belt with a genius scientist's mind inside it, his power set involves a number of small toy cars that allow him to switch abilities and forms, it has a lot of comedic moments and can be silly, but that is just first impressions. The plot of Drive involves machines called Roidmudes gaining sentience one night, and using their tech they caused something called the Global Freeze, where everything in the world slowed down to a crawl besides them, that night the Roidmudes slaughtered countless people, and afterwards, began to initiate a plan to copy humans and attain their ultimate forms via negative emotions, usually by killing lots of people. It's a series featuring cute toy cars, and mass murdering robots, and psychopathic scientists.

Then theres Kuuga, my personal favorite, where a friendly man named Godai who proclaims to have thousands of skills, is thrown into a battle against an ancient race of monsters called the Grongi who play a game revolving around murdering many humans with unique methods (one method that was particularly horrifying for me was a Bee Grongi who would snipe people from high in the sky, no build up, no warning, just a puff of dust on the ground and the people dropped dead in the middle of what they were doing)

The one I am posting now is called Ex-Aid, featuring a group of doctors using video games to fight a virus based on game characters. It is full of suffering, death and despair.

But anyway. My point is that Kamen Rider is a massive staple of Japanese media, and one of the classics, and has evolved across the years through various outlets and forms. Some, yes, are very childish in nature, and some are also outright terrible. There is cheesy moments, and silly moments, and there are moments that wrench your heart out (personal experience) and get you excited. Yes, it is all pretty much a giant commercial to sell merchandise, but a lot of entertaining things are, and if you can look past the obvious commercial part and see it for what it is at it's core, action series. Then I think you might find something to enjoy.

If anything watch Kamen Rider Amazons, it's got a lot of gore and violence and a plot about cannibalism

I attribute it to the chorus and the upbeat tone of the whole song, it sounds extremely triumphant

this has been my army since i got into 40k in 5th edition. red bikers, green tacticals, blue assault marines, and purple terminators. black and gold in varying patterns for captains chaplains and apothecaries, and gold and white for my chapter master.

shits cash

I've been the pink ranger in a sentai game, and GMed a magical girl (sailor moon is basically frilly girly sentai, let's be honest).

The sentai one was in an Apocylpse World Hack. I know a lot of you hate that system, but it WORKS for sentai because character dynamics and relationships being mechanical things works well for game about a TEAM of superheroes and the powers of teamwork, friendship, and love can overcome the most wicked and powerful of evils. It also meant that myself and the players had a BLAST in the first session coming up with the theme for the team, their giant robots, etc. Though sadly I can't remember the name of the homebrew.

Magical girl one was in Tokyo Heroes, which also supports sentai. My key thing for the magical girl campaign was to really focus on and give the players a lot to do in terms of normal human civilian stuff. The reason being that they still had control and wouldn't feel too railroaded despite the monster of the week format.

Got any for the Showa riders?

Fine, but I don't know much about Showa Riders to go into details, and since a lot of them are kind of the same style it's about the same
>Ichigo- Decent candidate, only impaired by the origin of his tech. Likely to become a front line fighter once the Mechanicus and Inquisition are done with their investigation
>Niigo- Same as Ichigo. Both of them would likely be major characters for whatever battle they are in due to being stronger than any fucking Space Marine
>Riderman- A perfect candidate for Imperial Guardsman
>V3- Perfect candidate. Likely to get inspected, but pass since his tech originated from human hands
>X- Perfect candidate.
>Amazon- Perfect candidate. Though he's friendly, when he's in battle he's SUPER murder guy. Also Incan science best science.
>Stronger- Perfect candidate. Likely enlisted once he's been inspected thoroughly
>Skyrider- Perfect candidate. STRIKE FROM THE SKIES BROTHERS
>Super-1- Perfect candidate, also likely to completely change how the Imperium deals with space due to his cybernetics
>ZX- Perfect candidate once he's been inspected
>Black/Black RX- Perfect candidate once he's been inspected. Likely to become Inquisition top brass

If you look at the hole that light is coming and conpare that to the window that japanese man is standing next to what can we get from that?

One is light coming through a perfect order while the other is light coming from a broken wall.

Thoughts?

Well he did just kick a monster through the wall. It's not really any deeper meaning.