scrollbuilder.com

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Skin-Wolves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you working on /aosg/?

Bad game

Third for any brand new faction - we need more

Converting my second batch of Palladors a little. By default there is very little flexibility in how to pose the fuckers, which I loathe. I can't see myself getting any more of them because of that.
Also worked a little more on my beastmaster-type stormcast hero, mainly on a helmet, but I threw that one out when I realized it made him look as if he had girly twintails.

I say we get a new Death faction. Below are some of the supposed faction ideas:
>TOMB KANGZ Settra Boogaloo
>Constructs of undeath, powered by souls/necromancy
>Haunted Mansion Ghosts, expansion to Night Haunts
>Undead Chaos warriors that retain sentience
>Skeleton Expansion, more units for Death Rattle
>Frankenstein creatures, powered by stolen Stormcast souls. Deathcast, in a way
>Werewolves
>Vampire expansion, including on foot Vampire warriors, blood thralls
>Militia of Shyish, aka, the living people of Shyish

Anymore ideas?

Yes, a werewolf subfaction for Death would be cool. Or maybe port over Tyranids from 40k as a fifth faction.

>Werewolves
They will be chaos

A expansion on the Collegiate Arcana. We need more Wizards.

We already have werewolves from FW

forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Skin-Wolves

They are Chaos

>Or maybe port over Tyranids from 40k
But why? We already have Skavens - they are Nids of AoS

>We already have werewolves
Oh, I didn't even kn-
>They are Chaos
Welp

Why the fuck does everyone want Tyranids in AoS? Skaven already fufill their role as a Giant Swarm backed up by strong, center piece models. Lore wise, they dont fit either, since they're a bunch of random psychic Space bugs that come from nowhere, and have no character.

Tyranid fags can get bent for all I care.

Also, check off the bingo card

>TOMB KANGZ Settra Boogaloo
Tomb Kings are dead and gone. Let it go.
>Constructs of undeath, powered by souls/necromancy
Okay.
>Haunted Mansion Ghosts, expansion to Night Haunts
More Nighthaunts is reasonable, but the Haunted Mansion theme leaves me cold.
>Undead Chaos warriors that retain sentience
Yes, let's encroach more on other factions.
>Skeleton Expansion, more units for Death Rattle
Good idea, but where to take them from where they are right now?
>Frankenstein creatures, powered by stolen Stormcast souls. Deathcast, in a way
Not supported by the lore; Constructs are still solid enough.
>Werewolves
Chaos-territory
>Vampire expansion, including on foot Vampire warriors, blood thralls
Sounds good.
>Militia of Shyish, aka, the living people of Shyish
Any ideas beyond 'Freeguild but with changed keywords'?

>Why the fuck does everyone want Tyranids in AoS?
I think that Nids players are dreaming about their armies being playable again with easy and good rules like Skaven. Well, I understand them but they should wait for AoSing the rules of 40k in 8e instead of forcing their faction into setting it just clearly doesn't fit

>new death faction
>not wanting a huge Deadwalker update

New zombie kit, and a bunch of frankenstein monsters please.

Was my bingo bait too subtle? I thought I was laying it on way too thick.

>taking that post serious
FFS, man, don't get baited that easily.

Well, I'm sorry that /aosg/ is a thread created by Anons willing to talk and discuss other players opinion and not treating every post as a potential bait

>bingo card

lol still holding onto that?

>>Vampire expansion, including on foot Vampire warriors, blood thralls
This is what I want. More Soulblight.

>Any ideas beyond 'Freeguild but with changed keywords'?
Something along the lines of picrelated, maybe?

Redoing some of my skaven to make them look a wee bit more like the stuff I did recently

I think that a Shyish militia force would be organized as a heavily defensive, but very rustic army. Something along the lines of Innistrad, where they are either heavily armored, or come in huge numbers. Guns would be non-existent, but Crossbows and Fire would be highly prevelant, along with Barricades and such. Think more along the idea of a Defensive army, since these are the guys that have to deal with Ghouls and Shit every other day, so they have become very good at keeping shut away. However, they come with the bonus that when ever they die in combat, they heal another unit, or bolster it, depending on the type.

I'm pretty sure it's just one faggot who knows aos is the superior game and is sick of his nids in the 40k meta, and is too cheap to buy a fantasy army

>tfw too intelligent for age of smegmar
killing fantasy for this cancer was the biggest mistake GW have ever made

Im thinking some sort of unit comp like this:
>Heros:
Duelist that rides a giant, bat like monster, like a terrorghiest, but living
On foot hero that butchers hordes
>Monster:
Giant Batmonster
>Infantry
On foot Blood Knights, equipped with eother Halberds or Blades
Blood Thralls, people given a small portion of blood. Swords, but fast, and able to transform into Direwolves or Giant Bats.

Honestly who the fuck would look at this and say "oh yeah, I want to play the fuck outta that army!"...?

Man, that pic is grossing the hell out of me.

With all of that combined you get unironic "b-but Tyranids can totally fit in the mortal realms" posting

same guy?

>Check webstore
>Stormcast get plastic Jezzails before Skryre get plastic Jezzails

Nigga I just want a combined nurgle battletome.

Yes, we know. You told us repeatedly.

>Filthy rot-brains and shit-worshiping man-things
>Comparable to the glorious putrid perfection than is the true children of the Horned Rat

Do not squeak-speak to me or my clan ever again

I'm mainly a pestilens player tho. I just want us to have our own artifacts and shit

Me

I know, i know. it hurts.

If the GH2 isn't a piece of lazy cash grab shit we should receive unique traits, artifacts and allegiance rules for all the older armies

But knowing GW, they know they already made their money off Ironjawz, pestilens, ghouls, etc and won't bother

Nope

Any more info about this new app? Will it be free or we will have to pay for point tables in list-building app like in current one?

super old picture of a nurgle unit from before I shelved the project cause I couldn't stand the way the GUO model looks. Figured I'd get too much shit-posting about my "blood elves" if I posted the progress on those.

Technically they look really good but this green is too saturated (I hope it's a good word). It makes them look bland somehow

I'm working on my Hammerhal heroes before work. I did a Bretcast for my silver tower stormcast guy but I think i'm liking my Reikscast headswap for this guy better

I finished my chaos sorceror to use in my Tzeentch army, the spell that lets you reroll hits and wounds of 1 is pretty damn good.

These guys are lookin nice, really green though. Whats your bases gonna be?

They're really green, what are you gonna do for thier bases?

I like it

Not going to happen. Just generic grand alliance ones. The faction specific ones are not the GHB's perview

Continued working on my skullkrushers and my bloodscreator

post em nerd

I hope you are making them yellow

ya give me a sec im looking for my lightbox

Anyone have that which verminlord to build pic?

Obviously wip, I'm not quite sure if I like the full on red look, although the turquoise cloth (its much more turquoise than blue irl) broke the red 'block'.

>not wanting your Stormcast heroes to have twin-tails
Do you even Sigmar, bro?

Is this a viable 1k list? I just took models I like (and pink horrors since they are in the start collecting box ..). Suggestions for traits/relics etc would be highly appreciated as well

Looking good man, is that the head from the lord on Jugger?

>These guys are lookin nice, really green though. Whats your bases gonna be?

thanks. I will leave all 20 of them un-based until nurgle gets a new greater daemon and I finish the army. like I said they're shelved until them.

We don't need new ideas. Just bring back the tomb kings.

Look at wood elves and lizardmen - you really think GW will bring back any faction without changes? For now all their decisions like making Sylvaneth or Ironjawz were good so I would like to see refreshed TK

At this point I'm really starting to hope and pray tomb kings stay dead because you fags are so fucking annoying

The sorc actually looks much better with a Kairic mask than with his retarded huge horns.

I hated the horned head, same with the Chaos Lord I got I swapped it with a helmted head and the Magister model

Shadow Aelves when?

holy shit not even me posting this.

At least use the better size pic.

Change them all you need, just don't touch the sphinxes.

Oh wow, all hope is truly lost now, Internet douche has vetoed everything.

>I hate hearing about how everyone wants TKs back!!!
>I hope you never get them back so you can keep complaining!!!

Probably the dumbest person in this thread right now.

Fuck off with your incessant whining. Tomb kings are never coming back, deal with it. Stop fucking asking when they'll be back

At this point I realize you all are just going to bitch and spam the threads regardless of whether or not it's happening. So I would prefer suffrage and unknowing until you idiots give up.

When will the Tomb Kings be back?

MOONCLAN GROTS is best grots

>You'll keep bitching even if they come back

Yup, thanks for reaffirming my opinion.

Yeah it is, gave the lord the daemonic head and headswapped all my champions of the units to distinguish them a little more from their peers

Well, this is what you get when you are making request at /d/ drawthread

Frankly, I am not convinced Sigmar would approve.

DELET

JUST

It's cool, twin-tails are fine.
But top-knots are mark of heresy.

Working on a Herald

Weird how it's infinitely more popular than Fantasy, then.

Anyone else wanting a Sky Titan faction for order? The cannon on that ogre chariot depicts a twin tailed comet suggesting they also worship Sigmar and it'd be interesting to have intelligent giants.

Well, shame there is no attribute you can add to mark her as model unquestionably dedicated for AoS and them post on /40kg/

That's a nice use of the model.

???

>Take a 40k model
>Give it some bits and parts strictly related to only AoS lore
>Post it on 40kg and watch the Veeky Forums burn
But I have no idea for slaanesh parts and bits like this - they all fit both in AoS and 40k

>But I have no idea for slaanesh parts and bits like this
A funerary veil could work, but then again, it's not going to be exclusive of AoS.

the mask already died for real in 40k.

So has anyone played against Swifthawk agents? How do they stack up? I got a couple of boxes of Shadow warriors cause I needed the alternative heads for conversions, but now that I have them lying around I'm thinking about maybe building some elves. That and I love raiders in theory. Maybe this works better in my head than on the table, but it feels like I'd be able to do proper mongol horse archer tactics with them and that appeals to me on all kinds of levels.

Superb.

Lizardmen also worshipped a twin-tailed comet...

How do I play the Queen of Thicc?

Finished up my battle smith, bar some touch ups and correction

gently

Outstanding.

They are decidedly average. Solid shooting all around coupled with usually good mobility marred by sub-par durability and okay melee coupled with overinflated costs.
Basically, they try to put an elf-y spin on an army of generalists able to everything, but end up doing everything in a mediocre manner.

>Being this autistic
Okay

Okay. Well i'll still build the shadow warriors at least since i have them and try them out a bit. Been looking for a sigmar army i would like for a while now and i thought maybe i'd hit the jackpot.

You come to the club
You put the model on the table
You whip out your knob and start stroking it rapidly while looking at the model
You cover your head with your arms as other players beat you with chairs and throw you out of the club

To me, the thing with Swifthawk Agents is an issue most of the elf armies have, which is very little in the way of synergy, an important factor in AoS.

That said, they're among my favorite armies, along with Wanderers.

I want to love Lion Rangers, but they have even less going for them.

Buy Blue Horrors but don't field them. Blue Horrors have an ability that spawns them when your Pinkies die.

Then take the Tzeench affinity ability that lets you stockpile dice rolls so you can abuse the Pink Horror respawn ability.

What kind of new boxed deals AoS needs? Will we see a Sigmar version of Armoured Assault boxes for each/most factions?

You have to pay for those Blue Horrors before hand though. They're not worth it.

>i'll still build the shadow warriors

consider these instead (kit makes these too). for an extra 40 points you get twice the shots and I think longer range and a killer stand and shoot ability.

With the rebalanced point values in the GHB 2.0 I could see Swifthawk Agents getting some traction.
Their main downfall are their high point values overall, so hopefully that drops a little, as there is a lot to like about them.
And Reavers are still cancer.

Free people starter box ffs