What would orcs in space be like? Space vikings/pirates due to their inhospitable planet not having enough resources?

What would orcs in space be like? Space vikings/pirates due to their inhospitable planet not having enough resources?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FjzFHyjhVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In before 'waaagh!'

Tall, Blind (as in they have no eyes) and muscular with snout like noses. They were uplifted and used as a servitor race to mine for their Gods until a Great Fire forced them underground and they believe this Fire always killed their Gods. When they could take to the surface again they had to spend time translating the language of their fromer gods into the brail like language they were taught and came upon their Gods plans to build a fleet to begin expanding and conquerering other planets for resources. They took up their God's mantle and re-learned their technology to accomplish what their Gods could not.

waaagh!

youtube.com/watch?v=2FjzFHyjhVI

But how does a blind race navigate between stars?

Braille

okay so how do saiyans reproduce if there are no women?

It's been a good decade or so since Ive watched anyhting dragon ball.

Their is a woman in the center of the picture.

oh youre right

im a retard.

ill go watch dragon ball again i guess.

Let's hope it's as great as nine year old me leads me to believe.

Adaptable as fuck. Mainly microgravity-dwellers, they were created as a mockery of the microgravity not-elves. They roam the void inside hollowed asteroids, though there are orcs that are also vacuum-adapted, veritable living warships unto themselves. When it comes time to assault a planet (or any place with gravity of some sort), they'll have a chunk of their population metamorphose into a gravity-adapted shock trooper form and go to war. The not-elves do what they can to wipe out the orcs but space is a big place.

I masturbate to fat chicks.

"We are warriors, not merchants."

Badly.

Shamanistic culture took hold well in their world, and when they reached out from it to the rest of their solar system, they kept it. Solar sails hurl their craft around the system at speeds and turns that would shatter the bones of most terrestrial worlders, practiced and perfected to the point where only ships with technology centuries or milenia ahead of them can match their maneuverability within a star's proximity. Their faith shifted from Storm, Earth, Fire and the Sun to Solar Wind, Gravity and Electromagnetic animism, but holds them together and gives them a sense of belonging.

That said, their world was a contentious place of tribal war in its infancy, and that conflict drove their technology forward, while their respect and fear of the world prevented them from destroying their world too much. Their gradual shift into space has left them with both a binding code of ethics and a violent problem-solving approach, carefully moderated to ensure that their people's conflicts do not disrupt the balance of their part of the universe any more than necessary for survival.

They are known for being Potentially diplomatic if encounters are handled very cautiously, presenting both strength on an individual level as well as respect, but several poorly worded attempts to sway them have resulted in dead diplomats and stellar conflicts, costing them several colony worlds in the course of the conflict. When enemies make it clear that they intend or have used world-destroying capabilities before, their worlds begin to burn with manipulated solar output through means that are not yet understood, which has discouraged their use in conflicts against the orcs in favor of attempting to whittle them away with old inter-tribal and inter-national rivalries.

>This was my kind of mission. Kill a bunch of geth and end things with a huge crash.

>Sometimes crazy is the best way to go.

>Do you want us to arrest you, Wrex?
>Ha. I want you to try...

>Land on a distant planet
>It's full of angry green men
>They're too busy being angry with eachother to notice the visitor from another world
>Try to communicate with them, but they're still too busy getting angry with eachother
>I offer them gifts, they only pay attention to whatever can be used to better bash eachother over the head with
>Give up on them, turn back to leave but figure out they've already dismantled my spaceship
>They're using the parts as various improvised weapons to better hit eachother with
>One of them managed to turn the fuel tank into an improvised flamethrower
>Now I'm stuck here until central command sends a scouting drone to investigate
>mfw they're STILL not paying attention to the literal alien from outer space

Came here to post this. I've often considered replacing standard fantasy orcs with green Barsoomians.

>grab isengard uruk hai squad
>give guns
>copy
>paste
>x100
>tilt orthanc horizontally = space ship
>go conquering planets

space orcs guide

/thread

>'ere we go