Pathfinder General /pfg/

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Have you ever redeemed the irredeemable? Converted a demon? Corrected a Tyrant? Tell us the greatest roleplaying you've ever done in the face of adversity!

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y2_vGoAFmdwxdiJiEE4VysLxeifwODoxIUU7Ozbu6Eg/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just in case it doesn't get seen...
Reflavor Occultist implements as implants.

How bad an idea is it to create a springheeled style based martial who goes darting around the fight with greater invisibility from your cohort and then combat patrol right in the middle of the enemies?

Redemption is for the living.

Warning for WotR apps not to read OP because spoilers.

I just got here and I'm feeling it. I want to know more about his jailbait, though. Is there any hope for their love to bloom?

Fug.

user, how many of the applicants chose Chance Encounter as their campaign trait? You know, the trait that explicitly concerns Arueshalae and whether you've got a head's start on a relationship with her?

Arueshalae is cute! CUTE!

It's action-starved and reaction-dependent. Forget Combat Patrol, you should just get a reach weapon and a size increase in some way. Same battlefield effect but doesn't eat your turn.

Last I checked, something like three. And I think there's only one PC with a complete app that took it.

If I were the DM he'd probably be a sure-in even if the rest of his sheet was shit. I've done WotR and all the other traits had really disappointing pay-offs.

What are some decent War Sphere talents that don't rely on caster level?

In Kingmaker, I tried to redeem Nyrissa but it didn't work. Shame.

>Converted a demon
I've made good use of summoned/bound demons to fight against evil and do good work. Loved the Malconvoker back in the day.
Even got into a theological debate about how casting planar binding on a demon is inherently evil, but doing it to a celestial is inherently good. Course the way the wheel works in Pathfinder makes things a little odd, since it's clear that every outsider is just a mortal soul that has been changed by the planes in some way or another.

Kinda makes you think about how mortals are just the juvenile form of greater beings, so there is the whole 'good parenting' vrs 'serve your elders' thing there to.

Eh, it's weird that she'd want to fuck some kid anyway. Isn't she super old?

/ss/ IS a thing ya know.

Rallies.

There's a redeemed succubus in the monster campaign I'm playing in. I don't think her player has decided how she was redeemed yet, but I would like to know. She's the party mom.

Maybe she is super into age gap because of the difference

So If I was going str ninja, wouldn't I want to go with the katana?

>mfw I was going to make a character with Chance Encounter
>mfw I feel like it's too late for me to really apply
>mfw I kinda want to apply anyway and see if I get in at the 11th hour

How does a repentant bandit who survived a vicious ambush on his gang by the Brevic authorities after a mysterious woman lured him away from the group sound?

Arry is a Succubutt, when you're technically immortal you can and undoubtedly will groom a couple future partners.

Doitdoitdoit! I wanna see another Brevoy applicant!

Still a succubus. Chance Encounter makes a more sense with a younger PC and Arueshalae at the very least doesn't mind women so I always assumed she was into soft and smooth.

It was always weird to me how the traits in WotR all lend towards young PCs when it's got a gritty war set up.

>>mfw I kinda want to apply anyway and see if I get in at the 11th hour
>How does a repentant bandit who survived a vicious ambush on his gang by the Brevic authorities after a mysterious woman lured him away from the group sound?

I think that trait, out of all of them, is the most specific in its requirements for the background, in that you MUST have been kidnapped as a child, and MUST have been rescued by a very particular mysterious woman.

DO IT. I really want to see a last minute app make it in.

Even if you were going with a Dex ninja you'd still want to use a katana. At least if your GM is letting you use PoW feats.

Well... Shit. That's going to make things complicated.

Okay, it's time we get SURGICAL with this! Brutal Slayer || Slayer is probably the best combination to go with this character, yeah?

Yes. And get the PoW feat that makes the damage die go up a step.

>wanting love to bloom between a character and their own created NPC
>not with another PC or with someone encountered in the plot

Fetish chart changed my character's life and fleshed out his freshly pursuits. Hopefully it can do the same for you. Have at it!

I have reach due to snap shot and improved snap shot. I am just debating if I should replace my improved initiative with combat reflexes or just hope that enemies trigger my AoO since they can't tell where I move or to get rid of the snap shots in favor straight up damage and hit chance upping feats.

Eh...fuck, I guess you got me there, but those other losers will inevitably seem less connected to her unless the player's seriously up their game with some hardcore high level RP.

It's part of the reason nobody takes it.

You essentially HAVE to be a local(how the fuck is someone in Tian Xia supposed to have been kidnapped near Mendev, then rescued, and then end up on another continent without things being retarded?), you have to be a specific age, and yeah.

All that, and it leads into the weakest mythic path, Trickster.

Thankfully for WotRaunchy at least, your trait doesn't directly link to your Mythic Path according to the GM.

>not posting the google doc expansion to this
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y2_vGoAFmdwxdiJiEE4VysLxeifwODoxIUU7Ozbu6Eg/edit?usp=sharing

What happens if your black blade falls in love with you? Do you have to do an Ego check not to slay them every time someone tries to hit on you?

That should be fleshly pursuits. He's no Tian.

You convince it to accept polygamy.

I got it! I got it!

He was a Kellid child rescued by Arueshalae when he wandered too deep into demonic territory, and what does he do with his second chance at life? He throws it away by leaving Mendev and taking up banditry in the River Kingdoms! Cue a close call with the sharp swords of the law and the character *seriously* reconsidering what he's doing with his life.

Much more interesting if the black blade falls in love with a different PC. Maybe even the same one you like!

>Dragonfetish is on the same level as Rape, Blood, and Violence.

>Tentacles are on the same level as Scat, the Disabled, and NTR

>Expansion on a higher level than watersports

Shit chart is fucking shit.

Poly doesn't work with unequal partners fyi. Pretty sure the blade cannot do the things your other partner can and could never avoid becoming jealous.

>when you're technically immortal you can and undoubtedly will groom a couple future partners.
Now we're talking

That's an option! That being said, why do you want to be Rescued? Perhaps you were instead exposed to how terrifying the demonic corruption is and gained a second lease on how to view life, or maybe your childhood ended up a terror due to being kidnapped for some dark ritual, giving your a fury that only increases around demons to strike?

What are the particulars of Switch for heterosexual men?

see the improved version :

Can it possess you and pursue relationships through your body, or is that not in its limited set of abilities?

Pee is just pee. Expansion is murder, mutation, or both.

Switch also means Equal, as in you either want to play both sides of the S&M or just want to have tender fun sex

But user, everyone has those traits!

This is where you find a spell or magic item that can give the Black Blade a body of its own.
I want to try doing that, but more because it's hard for a Black Blade to be a motherly figure as a spike of cold metal.

What if you sensually polish her multiple times daily?

>tfw my neutral good character rolled onto table F but then she ended up with a tentacle fetish

Making the best out of a bad situation.

It's probably more interesting that way, so I don't see why not!

I'm confused on the page about thrown weapons
>Regardless of the type of weapon, such an attack scores a threat only on a natural 20
So is that saying you need to roll a 20 to hit or what? The wording throws me off.

>Black blade falls in love with another party member
>Its bound to a different master that will inevitably part ways with object of the blade's affections
>Blade cherishes every interaction with the PC
Holy shit, you can write an entire novel out of that one concept

So? The traits don't mean too much in-comparison to normal Wrath, because they aren't going to tie you down to a Mythic Path like normal. You're not stuck going Champion just because you have Stolen Fury, for instance! More importantly, why do YOU, the player, want that trait? This is important!

>Threat
That refers to a crit threat user.

>that filename

I'm getting aroused. What would this alternative loot table look like?

How do you identify the campaign you are in? Is there one that involves a tiger-like being interacting with a count who owns a dungeon cramped with starving prisoners?

>tfw you know nothing about the AP and therefor don't know which trait to pick for your preferred lewdness
I just gotta keep telling myself I'm not getting in anyways

A threat is another way to say a crit. Technically when you crit, you only threaten a crit, and you have to confirm that crit by rolling again.

It means a weapon with a 19-20 crit range only counts that for melee, when you throw it it's just 20.

Oh thanks. Never seen/heard threat being used for crits before so it threw me off

>More importantly, why do YOU, the player, want that trait? This is important!

Because I want to play a huge piece of shit that's trying to get better, and at the end of his journey of self-improvement he gets a C-U-T-E succubus waifu!

It can force you to do things, and it has Telepathy with you, but strictly by the rules, it doesn't experience what you do (it's just communication). Although, it's the kind of innocuous thing that would be reasonable for even an autistic GM to allow if you tell them about a decent concept involving it.

The other traits don't have good quests.

"Threat of Demon transformation"

"Threat of Demon transformation"

"Put your parents' ghosts to rest"

I can't even remember what Touched by Divinity gets, but considering how stupid the Iomedae parts of this path are, I wouldn't expect much.

Hmm, alright. How does that balance with the fetish results of:
>anal
>pregnancy
>plump rumps
>irrumatio
>Tieflings

Especially irrumatio; how does one tenderly plow her throatpussy?

It's a real shame. Chance Encounter really blows the other traits out of the water on the roleplay end. When I played, I took Child of the Crusade and all I got out of it was dead parents and a pile of gear I couldn't bother with on my Arcanist.

chocolate coat your dick user

PoW?

Yep, lots of intelligent weapons possess weilders in AP all the time.

Though its often some sort of filthy muggle like a barbarian or a fighter.

I think there's this one zombie barbarian thats a mindless husk in Land of the Linnorn kings that turn out to be controlled by the will of his dragon slaying axe which drives the zombie to continue to hunt dragons because it hates dragons so much.

That's fair! I'd say just go ahead, write what you can, and apply! Do your best in what limited time you have, and maybe you'll be fortunate enough to be the last-minute success!

But "Threat of Demon Transformation" means you can become someone else's cute Demon waifu. Or husband I guess.

YOU'LL FUCK ANOTHER PC AND YOU'LL LIKE IT.

Wait, can you be one of Iomedae's illegitimate descendants in this? Could I play a huge slut that coincidentally looks exactly like common depictions of the Inheritor, but takes it in every hole at once for a living?

Yes, you can!

You can take it from the Inheritor's trumpets in every hole directly.

Touched by Divinity makes you the child of a god, which sounds cool, except it's basically an off-hand mention that doesn't explain anything and never comes up again after you find out.

But that's gay, isn't it? Women aren't supposed to fugg unless it's an emergency!

What if you try to find it a nice elegant sentient sword partner to take its mind off of you? Or scabbard, if it swings that way.

only if you get your app in in under 5 hours!

It's technically that you're the child of SOME deity, be it Torag, Erastil, Apsu, Iomedae, Desna, Shelyn, or even someone like Irori or Urgathoa!

>Shelyn
>Having children

NO
STOP
SHE IS VIRGIN!

Path
of
War

When you're beautiful every feeling you have is an emergency!

I remember that one animu with sentient weapons and their weilders going to the same school. The weapon was bros with a different weilder and the main character was worried that that they'd just team up and dump both girls.

Pretty cool animu though I only got to watch a few episodes.

Soul Eater. It was shit.

>Or scabbard, if it swings that way.
Well if it likes girls then you must be a woman and you can love the sword back anyway! Why don't you love your sword?

I resent the idea that torture, mutilation, and pyrophilia are exclusive to non-good and mainly chaotic or evil people.

Suffering hardens and strengthens the human soul, and doing that is an innately good act. Causing humans to suffer is, thereby, a good act when done with the right intentions. Sexual enjoyment isn't innately evil either.

Did the scythe boy and the ninja kid dump the blonde girl and the talking katana?

Divine adoption then? Or perhaps they were birthed from a rose she grew? Maybe she just took a bad head wound and they sprang from that.

>Urgathoa

I...I feel great sadness.

>ywn play as Urgathoa's wayward mortal son
>ywn have a doting psychopath cannibal goddess for a mother that periodically checks on you and the insufferable dolts you call companions

Why even live?

>Suffering hardens and strengthens the human soul, and doing that is an innately good act.
What? No.

Not after last night, bro. Shit was TIGHT, lemme tell ya!

No. And the grim reapers son gets to keep the twins, too.

Cayden we told you several times that you just had a sexy dream, you didn't actually fuck Shelyn

No. Scythe kid was too heavy for ninja boitoi. Turns out their personalities clash too much to be compatible.

I guess I can't argue with that.
But is Iomedae beautiful? Is that one of her canon qualities?

Zon-Zon! Your sister loves you, and she wants you to come home!

>Is that one of her canon qualities?

She's not described as beautiful, but given her qualities as the Ultimate Paladin and her adorable appearance every time she shows up, I would call Iomedae a cutie patootie!

Now go, let the legend come back to life!