Character Art Thread: Elf Edition

I need to get some art together of some elves for tokens for my next few sessions of Pathfinder as they will be pretty elf heavy. High Elves, Drow, Wood Elves, they're all welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

pin.it/jxQbie5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll post what I can :u

kys

As it would turn out thats all my elfs xD

Sadly if it's not called "Tiefling" I don't have much in the way of art for it

Thanks mate. Every little bit helps.

Theres currently another non-specific character art thread, took a quick die through and couldn't note much at a quick glance, Still may be worth keeping an eye out or going through some archived threads!

Can I get a Chinese elf man in wizard/sorcerer garb? Has anyone even drawn racial elves?

Shadowrun Hong Kong would have Chinese elf face pictures, not sure where you'd find them though aside from google.

Looking for elves that look more alien than like "humans but with pointy ears."

Bonus points for unique looking elves as druids

Pretty sure this is not an elf, but a Khajiit. I could have sworn the original specifically mentions not being an elf. It's all in the ears (though admittedly this picture here has the ears a little too elven).

I give to you my ever growing collection.

pin.it/jxQbie5

Check the archive. There was a thread some days ago in which I dumped a hundred pics or so.

Does anybody have any grizzled looking Elves? Like "I spent a century fighting Orcs in fantasy nam" style elves?

Does this guy works?

Pretty good

Oh good, was just testing waters. I'll look what else I can find.

>kye
FTFY

Eversor!?

Okay boys and grills, I need a few of you guys with a very specific set of skills: I need a shota trap/twink that is Veeky Forums and is also a succubus(male) (horns, little bat wings and spaded tail would be very appreciated)

You forgot that she(male) needs to wear a maid outfit.
Maid RPG character creation sure is a wild ride.

I figured that finding a buff shota with little wings, horns and a tail would already be difficult enough.

If the character wears a maid costume, please post it: I would be grateful forever!

If you're not OP, make a new thread, dude.

>Male Succubus

I believe the word you're looking for is Incubus.

Not in Maid I'm afraid. It's succubus or bust

Looking for Arabianesque humans, lizardfolk and kobolds. Right now I'm looking for art to represent a human sultan

Dragonborn and other scaled folk are fine too.

Looking for some more musket images, if anyone happens to have some.

Flintlock pistols/etc would also work.

I think this is all I got.

Got any Tieflings girls with Mideastern aesthetics?

I thought threads could evolve. They have in the past.

Looking for shirtless tattooed magic users

ohms look exactly like wood elves according to the lore, (and Arena of course,)

looking for some fat guys. wanted to make a warrior next time I get a chance, I haven't got much down for him yet except for the name ((The Bloody Bull of ______ ) setting appropriate location), and the fact that he's fat, sort of like the same build as Meng Huo
>pic related
Also he will have a kabuto style helmet with bull's horns

That elf needs a full image.

Any more pics of the qt on the left?

That's actually a human officer and official of the more powerful and mighty elven faction whom she serves/works for and serves in.

Here's a colored version.

I really wanna play a badass old granny type. Old, wrinkled, grey-haired and foul-mouthed. In a sci-fi setting.

But damn, nobody likes drawing old women. Any chance someone has a picture stashed away?

Hey, i'm looking to refind a specific piece of character art. Can anyone help me here?

Space egypt woman, bronw hair, two swords. Green ish theme - standing strong with weapons by side. Cornrow hair?

pose is facing left side of image.

thanks in advance.

>that pic
I remember there's a story for that pic, so here it is.

...And a sequel to that.

Requestan 'Weirdcasters'.

All sorts of occult, heretic, esoteric, eccentric and whatnot cantrip-slingers welcome.

>inb4 Vomitwizard McPenguinBoots

What may I ask is going on in this pic exactly?

I can understand and tell, or maybe even guess that's supposed to be a photo of a elf and human couple holding another photo of themselves?

Do you guys know of a simple art generator for party images? Stick figures would be enough.

You can try playing around with HeroMachine.

Anyone got a Male Elf with a Rapier?

Only this drow I fear.

Fuck, that guy isn't a drow, what am I posting.

Does anyone have picture of satyr? Preferably with an antiquity vibe.

Sticking with elves, does anyone have some more tribal looking female elves? Long as it isn't Night Elves. Trying to look in the usual places but nothing is really sticking out to me.

I guess anything druidic looking would do. Just an elf living off the land that isn't a fucking Night Elf.

I hope you don't midn this character having a similar skin tone to night elves...

that foot lmao