Okay this is not bullshit. Sergey is going to announce roadmap ja two new hires. Mainnet Q1/Q2

Okay this is not bullshit. Sergey is going to announce roadmap ja two new hires. Mainnet Q1/Q2.

Price will probably shoot up to +0.50$

That's a conservative figure. The kind of buying we're seeing leads me to think we'll go much higher.

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

Not really.

scary quads of truth...

this desu
quads confirm

quads of absolute truth

You mean someone might actually start working on the project? It has not been worked on so far.

/thread

But seriously, that is nothing new OP.
Everyone expects new hires and Q1 or Q2 main net.

Okay this is not bullshit:

Rory will say "everything is going well", we are "on target" to reach our goals. Happy new year and Merry XMAS.

This will be the announcement. If you don't dump right now, I honestly don't know what you are doing but it certainly won't be making money. I bought at 18 cents and know when to take the money and run. A pathetic moon, but a moon nonetheless.

>announce roadmap ja two new hires. Mainnet Q1/Q2
That is fucking shit news. I will unironically dump if thats the case.

bullshit, buy Ripple asap

2150 is the new floor. we need to chew up this faggot's 2200 wall and then this shit will moon even without an announcement

absolutely this

I wonder how many people are going to do this... buy into the "news is priced in" meme, not realizing this time the news will cause the rocket.

XRP and LINK both got fucked after SIBOS. Then after months, XRP skyrockets out of nowhere. Now we have LINK showing signs of life just before we're given signs of life from the team... this isn't going to be the news you want to sell, it'll be the news that reminds people who've forgotten about LINK it exists, and sells a whole new group of people on it.

Ripple is a dirty steaming pile of dogshit.
Ripple only saw a pump from boomer money flowing out of btc.

Update: wall is just about down. Mooning IMMINENT

Yup. I knew it was a fake wall.

Last chance nolinkers.

>Linkies think breaking out of 2000sats is a moon
Lmao

What if quads are actually lies?

>not realizing this time the news will cause the rocket.
When you realize that this EOY announcement was forced by desperate holders in the slack because they kept pressing Rory for some news.
Then after some time he gave up and said ok Sergey will do an update by the end of year, but he confirmed it will be nothing major.

Then everyone strarted hyping up this general update as some huge news for days/weeks now and we've seen all this volume and increase in price from all the clueless people who got bamboozled once again to buy into the FOMO.

Again, if you know how Chainlink operates, this is something you sell before and rebuy when everyone is disappointed because they expected big news.
Look at the chart, this has happened so many times and even Rory's own words confirm that it will happen again.

>he has chainlink in his blockfolio so he can check on it every hour on the hour because he's so fucking obsessed
Your desperation is so obvious.

Too scared to sell, but I'll definitely refill at the dip

>no linkies think everyone buys the top and no one knows how to trade to accumulate
>they think a market going down is bad and you can't make money out of it

Rory isn't saying shit. Already confirmed that announcement is coming from Serg.

It will very likely be along the lines of OPs post. New hires, road map, solid dates. Nothing epic but nothing to scoff at.

You can't help these people man, they are completely delusional. Chance of LINK mooning is exactly zero. There is no news. There won't be any news for 6 months worth talking about, and you still have these noobs talking about mooning.

>quickly add chainlink to blockfolio and take screenshot to torment deluded Linkies
>this takes all of one minute
Lmao so obsessed right

RENT FREE

>forgets how this market operates
>a bunch of ADHD pajeets chasing moon missions

everything else has pumped while LINK hasn't, but its now showing signs of life. this news will be news that actually does see a massive spike, even if its inconsequential. Veeky Forums will flip their bags, but this will introduce LINK to a whole new round of buyers and broaden the buyers pool.

the number of wallets holding LINK has been climbing, so an update to quell the nervous feeling people might have buying it after it declined for so long is all this needs with the trends having shifted upward.

We'll end the year with $1 as the floor.

>roadmap ja two new hires
That would make the price drop to 15 cents lol

Most people on this board got aboard the hype train after the binance listing
You don't remember all the threads of people getting into debt to buy link at 6k sats and above? People going all in at 10k sats...
Straight up delusional if you think any Linkies were smart enough to sell crowdsale tokens at the top, then rebought at 1k sats.

Lets hope it does!

so much this...

Yeah, it kind of is... Just passing by the LINK threads would probably serve you better.

But I come to Veeky Forums to shit post why would I not shit post

Walls are down my niggas here we go

Every alt is down in sats. You could "torment" the holders of literally any of them, but for some strange reason you choose LINK.
>not obsessed

Yup its on. Once people realize the walls were fake and trying to hold the price down, we'll burn through the walls up to 3000sat, and then everyone else will start FOMOing in.

nolinkers about to get BTFO

The desperation in your voice is palpable. Stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

Linkies have been shilling for months and are incredibly insufferable, they are beyond dgb bag holder tier
Why would I not torment them

Neo has fiat pairs btw link doesn't

Sounds like you're the one being tormented, bitch. ;)

The most hated coins usually pump the hardest just sayin

>Neo has fiat pairs btw link doesn't

>being this much of a butthurt no-linker

lmao calling someone a no-linker as if that's an insult

When will they fucking learn?

LINK on the move

What fucking roadmap could link get? We just need the mainnet and it's done. The product is finished.
There will be no damn roadmap.

yeah we ain't gettin some faggy roadmap. OP is dumb.

You won't catch me holding that shitcoin until it actually shows potential. Mama didn't raise no fool.

first they said it was

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

then they said i was

DELUDED
E
L
U
D
E
D

now the moon mission is starting and the rocket says

LINK
I__N
N__I
KNIL

on the side

have fun buying high, idiot

Is this OC? Not seen it before

>i dont buy until after it moons
Your mama raised an absolute baboon.

WHO IS THE STINKY LINKY NOW?! AHAHAHA YOU FUCKING STREET SHITTING RETARDS AHAHAHA

Past 72 hours:
>Bitcoin up, LINK up
>Bitcoin down, LINK up

who needs bitcoin anymore

we have LINK

That pic is a classic, been going around for months.

Yup yup. Link don't give a fuck.

>sats

Hahaahah i laughed out loud and then even harder. Holy shit we are making it

You can't trade link with usd

you can on mylocalbitcoins. really easy m8

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPP

I can tell you're getting weaker. Losing hope.