I'm a 22yo mentally I'll NEET that's been in crypto since 2012...

I'm a 22yo mentally I'll NEET that's been in crypto since 2012, I didn't have single penny back then so I relied on milking faucets and later on started trading altcoins. I currently hold around ~30 BTC worth of coins which is around half a million dollars. Note that I've never had a job or any other source of income besides crypto, and I live in eastern europe so this sum could easily set me up for life.
So what should I do? Do I cash everything out and live the dream? At the same time I'm a strong believer in the future of digital currency which is the reason I held all this time but the current prices seem very intimidating and unsustainable. I'm stuck between the fear of missing out on future gains and losing the current ones. Not sure what to do.

>cash out 500k
>live a dream
>since 2012
>only 30 btc

what the fuck man?? if you are in since 2012 how the fuck you have only 30 btc??

even me have 15 and im since 2017

cash out and start all over again with like 200 dollas

Are you a fucking moron?
He started with faucets and made 30 BTC.

I'm betting you're a fucking liar if you claim to have made 15BTC from nothing this year alone.

As I said, I had no money back then to afford any. Some ups and downs while trading shitcoins as well.

>Been in crypto since 2012
>Not a multi millionaire

You must really be mentally ill

You've done good, fuck him.
My advice is to cash out half and leave the other half in BTC.
By the time your money runs out, your 15BTC will be worth more than your 30 is now, so repeat the process again and forever.

Cash half out and you can an still make a million in crypto. It's always good to have some hedges. Like that you will never have to worry about a crash loses you everything.

I'd cash out half, spend some on a house, live comfy with the rest, and put the rest of your crypto into projects that are 100% not going anywhere. BTC, NEO, ADA, ETH, OMG.

I'm a NEET as well

leave always 50-100k for crazy moon missions.

take the rest. start buying properties, rent it, some index funds, etc.

kek'd

Cash out 9, then you have some cash and are still a crypto god if the 21 btc meme becomes true

>projects that are 100% not going anywhere

Could have worded that better

Thanks man. Cashing out half is probably the most optimal solution

Whatever man, most people that I know that were in crypto from those days aren't rich either, very few took it seriously enough.

It's just a number dude, not very attached to 21

Yeah, I was thinking of buying apartments and renting them out, but not sure how profitable that would be. No idea how index funds work

take a little profit and be comfy for a while

Don't joke about mental illness asshole.

Just like you, I'm sure. ;))

i think you're being really really stupid not cashing out at least half of that

>▶ exactly this. Cash out half, diversify your money. Then watch the prices, sell half again if btc moons more.

>not sure how profitable that would be
I've had friends and neighbors who bought second homes or duplexes and start renting them. Is it a risk? Yeah, kinda. You'd have to make sure you're insured and sound on all that stuff, plus screening your potential tenants so that you don't end up with meth cooking morons, but there's good long-term money to be made in that area. Might be an interesting transition from the wacky world of crypto to hard assets.

>Do I cash everything out and live the dream?

We're just getting started faggot, wait until more and more of the populous get into crypto.

Found the tranny

cash out 50%, build up the remaing 50%

I guess, but you know what I mean. You can sleep 2 years and be confident they will still be here when you're back

Cash out 50%, put 25% in long term coins and 25% to play around with to keep you entertained.

>Do I cash everything out and live the dream?
If you are a broke fuck, cash out enough to buy a shed to live in. Keep the rest of your BTC, because this shit is going up for the long term.