Yes... yes, good goyim. Preorder all those MM2017 packs with my beautiful fetches. Oh yes have no fear goyim...

>Yes... yes, good goyim. Preorder all those MM2017 packs with my beautiful fetches. Oh yes have no fear goyim, of course 90% of the good cards weren't spoiled in the first day and the rest will mythics. Don't worry little goyim, run along now, yes preorder another box, yes very good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm pulling out of my driveway

What

If anything MaRo is crying in the shower right now because they printed that evil black card that shouldn't have ever existed.

It was his decision to lmao

Just wait. We will see packs crammed with draft chaff, like the awful creatures from RTR that interacted with Gates.

[Muppet voice intensifies]
WELLLLLLLL

I really don't understand, someone please explain this

MaRo has no say on supplemental sets like Modern Masters

MaRo throws a temper tantrum everytime the Commander team reprints Chaos Warp. He's a massive faggot and puts too much of his ego in his fucking NWO color pie.
Bryan Hawley and Gavin Verhey just killed their chances of ascending on the company's totem pole so long as the lispy kike is part of it because they agreed to reprinting the Modern-legal card he hates the most.

Why would he care? It's already a card.

2/10 fucks given.

I'm going to buy a box, because why not? But that being said, I know I'll regret it. I hope the price of fetches tank due to over printing.

>Limited print run
>Over printing
user pls

Says the guy who doesn't remember $20 Deathrite Shaman, or old Karakas prices.

>Comparing Karakas print run to Zendikar Fetches
>Implying DRS cost has nothing to do with it being banned in modern

Yesssssssssss fetchesssssssssssss.
Fuck these poorfags, time to score some jap/corean/russkie boxes.

Because he's a neurotic control freak that has vivid dreams of going back in time to teach Richard Gardfield how to design his game correctly.

>greentexting namefag
>saying dumb shit
Colour me surprised. You completely missed the point in your petty nit-pickitry. A brief dip in price is all I hope for.

Every single rare has lost a severy chunk of their prize for a season then slowly crept back.Scalding's gonna be $30 next month then $50 in nine months time. Marsh, Arid and Misty will be cheaper than Wooded and Polluted by Amonkhet pre-release.

Mark occasionally drives to work...
He also occasionally records himself driving, then he occasionally releases these recordings on The MTG website.

If you want that sort of thing.

The question is more why do these people care, and the answer is Maro is very successful in his job which is to drum up exposure of magic via these raging neckbeards.

Well, I still don't understand

When I was a teenager my father, who played Magic, gave me and my brother both an allowance to buy magic cards with. Instead, I would buy just enough packs to have a shitty deck every set, and invested the rest in a mutual fund through my uncle. By the time my brother and I went to college he had a crippling addiction to cardboard and I had twenty thousand dollars in diversified stocks.

Do your children a favor, buy them a copy of Thomas Sowell's Basic Economics instead of cards and video games, so that when they turn 30 they might decide to start playing Magic while vacationing on their yachts instead of having to play Magic to distract them from their job at Pizza Hut.

How did a Republican get SO lost on his way from /d/ to Veeky Forums that he ended up in Veeky Forums?

Because it's seen as a mistake by him and he wants to rub those cards out of existence and have everyone agree with him that it should have never happened and that everyone should be cool with that.

Nigger, I bough my first and second cars on cardboard money. This shit appreciates harder than real estate and you have to be a retard to not make money with it if you were active during the RAV-KTK era.

Good luck finding a Russian printing, Mr Moneybags.

I swear, it's like WotC sells drugs at this point with these idiots.

>things that never happened

Fetches at rare is the only reason i buy a box.

youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA

Well that is dumb

>MaRo throws a temper tantrum everytime the Commander team reprints Chaos Warp. He's a massive faggot and puts too much of his ego in his fucking NWO color pie.

You're an idiot.

>Not "yeth..., yeth goyim"

You had one job