South African Rand. Short it

South African Rand. Short it

nico so tall!

expect nothing less from a 3rd year

You should short all fiat.

Never let blacks run anything

all fiat is low right now but the Rand is high because of an upcomming election. The USD/ZAR is actually below the 13 point which is the ideal buy zone

Put 10k, no leverage, and hold for 10 years. Retired

Is it going to flunk? I'm going there in 2 weeks, hope my euro's are more worth then last year

m8 the south african economy is fucked.
it wont recover

thats the point... Buy the USD/Zar pair is the same as shorting the ZAR

why would you go there

zuma btfo today
his ex wife would have run the country into the ground even more. CR will at least attempt anticorruption

fuck.. so South africa is still fucked right?

well, likely. severe corruption from ANC isnt helping. the big problem is demographics and the hiring practices. whites are being driven out and blacks cant run a country.
best analogy today was his ex-wife would have flushed the country down the shitter. CR is just taking the slide down the drain. its not going to be his fault, he is inheriting a disaster.

Going to capetown, working there as a model, love this country and nature, not so much the politics and people but eather way, lovely country

thanks for the input

I want to go on a safari there but I dont want to get burned alive by an angry mob

south african rand? what exchange is that on, does binance hold it?

you could just go back to europe, since you hate africa so much, you know? no one really wants a bunch of entitled invaders who compain at everything. shoo shoo salty invader. get on the ship and leave now. haha

customs wont allow Afrikaners to flee

i dont live in SA m8. watching from afar, i watch politics.
SA has promise, but as long as you continue this anti-white policy of burning your universities and kicking white engineers out of jobs to let unqualified blacks in because of "quotas" you are going to be a failed state in 30 years.
all it will take is 1 european country to offer right of return to afrikanners for the floodgates of the remaining whites to leave. you will be left with a gutted ANC who is pushing all kinds of sjw bullshit, a failing economy, and likely massive power outages. when there are no whites left to the run the nuclear plants the blackouts will be more and more common.
think of it this way - the best of your country is activly segregating and hoping a european country will take them back, your youths are burning library books and "racist history" items, your power is flickering, and each year more white engineers are mandated to be replaced by blacks "BECAUSE." objectivly, is that a situation that sounds promising?

blah blah. you have to go back. your hundreds of years of colonization caused enough damage already. by the way, once europe gets colonized, don't even try to ask for help. you're on your own. at some point, karma always claims.

what a kaffer