Is it stupid to buy an expensive bag with 10% of my crypto gains...

Is it stupid to buy an expensive bag with 10% of my crypto gains? I'm thinking of buying a Louie backpack when I reach 30 000$.
Is it retarded?

In a way it's clever to take some home and just enjoy some of the money. And it will have value after years

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/hermes-birkin-bag-better-investment-stocks-gold-why-explained-a7651936.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't be a retard man. Buy a cheap bag that's practical. 30k is nothing

Yeah, I know. But I've always wanted one

Yes, stupid and retarded.

If Louie backpacks are what makes you happy you should rethink life. You only get one shot.

Get a JanSport and keep making gains.

Dude you do what you want with your money.
I'm frugal as fuck myself and all my money goes to having the most free time possible. I didn't work for the last 3 years now.

But I'll never judge someone who works 50 hours a week all his life to buy a car or some expensive shit.

gib money to Shlomo Shekelstein, good goy.

A louie bag will hold value but will it have the same gains if you kept the money in the market??

You can always buy a louie bag but can you always buy btc under 20k?? ltc under 400?? ETH under 1k?? Think man.

There is no way around this OP you are a fucking idiot

Are you a white trash bimbo or a pajeet ?

let the dumb fucking normie spend his money besides he probrably sells the SECOND his BTC or LTC go down 5% on coinbase from work LOL, Enjoy the bag faggot it could have bought you a house 2 years later. see all the faggots who regret not buying? it will be you after cashing out so much. Us biz fags have money because we actively compound our gains and make even more money on it not take it out you stupid fuck.

fashion is for faggots. Your face doesn't get better when you buy gaydesigner stuff.

If you're buying a cult item that will retain value or even grow in value, like the LV Supreme collab it could be well worth it. Hermes bags also are a great investment.

independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/hermes-birkin-bag-better-investment-stocks-gold-why-explained-a7651936.html

At least buy something that isn't made from tortured animals, sewn together by child slaves, and screams, "I don't have taste so I just buy the most expensive shit I can find"...

>buying a Louie backpack when I reach 30 000$
You can flip $30k to a mil in crypto. Don't be stupid. Buy a knockoff from aliexpress.

Fuck all these other responses. Everyone has their own personal Lambo. If yours is designer items, then fuck what anyone else thinks. You do you OP.

>Not buying a second hand Rolex that will appreciate with time.

>A louie bag will hold value
*facepalm
Make mr. shekelstein at the next marketing company happy, dumb fuck.

One year it's "nike",
the other day it's "luis fuckton",
last year it was "ed hardys dick".

Either you don't have a life.
Or you are a burger jerking to consumerism.

Folks higher up in the socioeconomic ladder use their wealth as a force to save them labour, make the money work for them. Lower down the ladder people use their wealth to consume. This is a statistical fact. Where the fuck do you want to be in that ladder you low IQ piece of shit?

Never buy a single liability (other than a car or house) that is more than 1% of your net worth.

Buy a used Rolex from a trusted dealer. Rolex is a good investment, a bag isn't.

Get a backpack made from taiwanese slavecuck children you fag

holy shit who dat

My kid sister, pedo.

Do it, spoil yourself

Why dont you buy more crypto instead of overpriced garbage? 30k is really not a lot to spend it that way. Keep grinding to 1 million and maybe at that point you start considering it.

>Lmao enjoy the house faggot, it could have bought you an island in 2 years.

If you don't enjoy your money, why the fuck would you even accumulate it?

also this desu, celini moonphase for 30k aud

Have fun LITERALLY holding bags while everything moons.

At least buy a good quality leather messenger bag or something, not some meme fashion shite

LV does not hold its value at all chad

Expensive bag... The state of Veeky Forums...

I'm not in crypto but i made roughly 8-10k each months these past 2 months and definitely did some celebrating. An LV bag is like $1500 at most, go for it.

AYO hol up nigga yeah you gotta get tha louie backpack for keepin all tha work at

Them bitches be lovin that shit mayn

>Just assumed you were a nigger from your aspirations OP