Alright Veeky Forums, new investor here...

Alright Veeky Forums, new investor here. I've got $50 worth of etherium because I'm a poorfag but I wamt to make sure with you guys that putting it all into trx is a good idea. I'm in it for the long-term investment gain so I don't mind hodling for a few months.

Fuck TRX buy LINK x100 longterm.

Even I'm not that autistic.

XRP would be better. But do your own research.

>I'm in it for the long-term investment gain
TRON is not your shitcoin.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

lurk a bit more, TRX is pretty safe for long term HODLing but just read the whitepaper and figure out what the project is about first.

The schedule is set to finish in 7 years, you've got to have steel hands.

>$50
>coming to Veeky Forums for advice to invest his $50

gl, OP

Indeed I do need to lurk more, though while I have you, should I get into the quick pump & dump action? This seems to be where you are all making your money and I dont know exactly how far my $50 will take me. What were your starting buy-ins?

make 1500% in 1 week and biz barely even talks about this coin.

Lol Biz is just bagholders it seems.

Alright, fuck it I'm going all in with my little $50. May as well do it now while it's on the second rise for the day.

>50$
>Investor

Kill yourself. Not everyone has 1-2k they can just throw around and some of us have bills to pay.

>etherium

I shilled you TRX without even seeing that you bought TRX.

Just HODL homie, Q1 2019 that bag will be worth 10k.

Keep putting in a bit more into crypto every month, it'll happen for you. I think we passed the early adopters phase, the only 100x gains you've got left are in 3rd-4th gen coins

t. butthurt wagecuck

KEK get BTFO'd by newfag, stinky linky.

Why would u buy it when its going up?

Wait for it to shoot down at least

>not having thousands of dollars saved up

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah we should shill overpumped shit more often right?
Faggot

>new investor here
>fell for the link fud
Don't believe everything you read on Veeky Forums, kid.