>The store owner refuses to sell booster packs to the shirtless woman

>The store owner refuses to sell booster packs to the smelly man

>The store owner refuses to sell booster packs to the smelly Indian man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a point to this thread?

All appropriate responses.

Most stores have a "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" policy.

Most stores SHOULD have a hygiene policy.

Probably ends with
>and the store owner went out of business, for he had no one left to sell booster packs to
the line after

>Most stores SHOULD have a hygiene policy.

Would strong scents like curry or perfume trigger said policy?

I took a shower and put on clean clothes before any social activities. Isn’t that the norm?

Yes, that is the norm, maybe with some deorderant if you need it like some of us. But some people man, some people. They have body odor that would make grease traps wretch and foul breathe that a whiff of rotting whale would be fresh air in comparison. Those are the people who these signs are for.

I feel like this is pol bait... but I can't put my finger on why, Op's statement confuses me, is he trying to say throwing somebody out because they stink of BO and piss is something something SJW?

Anyway if it were me I'd encourage women and kids into my store at the expense of sickly neckbeards. The most successful comic book shop in my area aims itself squarely at women and hipsters, pushing Neil Gaimen stuff and "Maus" in the window, pushing all the Marvel DC shit to the back. It sells coffee too.

Neckbeards think they're it, but they spend their money on the internet. Normal people support shops that give good customer service and they earn more!

>Take a shower
>Put on clean clothes
>Walk 45 minutes to the game store
>Arrive moderately sweaty

If you find this objectionable, your standards are far too high.

>really enjoy this hobby and playing with other people
>being obsessed with cleanliness on the boarder of OCD

The most terrible combination.

Usually, yes. This is most evident with body spray. So many guys get told to leave various venues and locations after their overbearing spray stank starts fucking with other people.

Being sweaty is not the issue, unless with that amount of sweat you are more than 8x smellier than anyone else there (who may have also walked to the point of becoming sweaty). In which case you should have some self-awareness and be appropriately apologetic OR get comfortable with running afoul of other people's standards.

Drunk Americans who pee and shit everywhere late at night isn't helping them to get the point.

It is, the implication we're suppose to pick up is that normies/sjws/rosties/hipsters/leftists/etc will champion women and brown people but not white people. They made a strawman so flimsy you couldn't see it.

>No more toilet paper in the washroom
>People start using paper towels instead
>Toilet becomes clogged and overflows
>People start defecating in the sink instead
>The sink becomes clogged
>People start using the garbage as a toilet

This is what happens when you don't refill the bathroom supplies

The store owner did nothing wrong

> having to clean the bathroom of a tabletop games store

2spook

My local gaming store is great but the plumbing is to be desired, something about the piping being too narrow a bore, a leftover from the previous usage. They have a sign up in the bogs labelled

NO POOS!

We all get sent across the road the the local pub if we want a shit.

My point... I like stories!

First they came for the shirtless men, but I didn't speak up because I wasn't shirtless.

> Shirtless woman

Because it's a blouse.

I just don't understand why people have this problem.
I don't mean like upholding your self to a certain standard of hygiene or modesty. I mean, literally everything people take offense with is forgivable if you aren't being an asshole about it.
Is the tabletop hobby really so ridden with assholes to such a degree that people have to explicitly write the unwritten rules?

I mean, I can easily walk into any store in the vicinity looking like a dirty hobo, but as long as I behave myself appropriately - and not like an asshole - I won't get thrown out.
Is this really such a problem?

What do you have against blouses?

>>The store owner refuses to sell booster packs to the shirtless woman
Enh, this one might go if she's good looking and has a nice rack.

>discriminating against people who were born stinky

It's like you want to fire up the crematoria.

None of these problems would arise if all the patrons belonged to the same socio-economic class.

>and the same ethnicity, race and religion.

>it's the "class" meme bait
Not today, mein freunde.

>Gaming shop
>Religion

If they're a neckbeard and worship, and I mean actually pray to an invisible man in the sky, they clearly need their heads examining.

Normie theists are acceptable
Neckbeard theists are unforgivable

Actually I'll let the descendants of immigrants off, they tend only to prescribe to their faiths because its a nice club they can be a part off.

But white people, who read sci-fi or fantasy, worshipping a god...

Madness!

What if I'm a cool kid in town?
youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM

>tfw an old LGS had a member who was morbidly obese and smelled like literal shit
>They let him stay because he spent thousands on Yu-Gi-Oh!

I hope you mean "Tell them to get out of the store" by "refuses to sell"

On the off chance that this isn't bait, smelling so bad that you start to spoil other people's games actually does count as being an asshole

>Is the tabletop hobby really so ridden with assholes to such a degree that people have to explicitly write the unwritten rules?
Yes.

>incredulity.jpg

Yes user because we know those types of people, women especially, frequent the FLGS

>It is, the implication we're suppose to pick up is that normies/sjws/rosties/hipsters/leftists/etc will champion women and brown people but not white people. They made a strawman so flimsy you couldn't see it.

Oh.

OHHHHHHHHH.

Thanks user, I just got it now. Surprised OP didn't hurt his back stretching that far.

>Normal people support shops that give good customer service and they earn more!
No, they don't. Those stores, as you said, target such tiny demographic subgroups that they usually crash and burn after a short while when their bank loans and "family investments" dry up.

>I'm too smart for religion: the post
What have you, personally, contributed to the betterment of mankind? What specific works of art, literature, science, engineering or architecture are you responsible for?

Because if you have any familiarity with any of those fields or they're discussions, you'd know that some of the greatest contributions to them were made by people that worship a magical man in the sky.

t. bitter neckbear who pirates rulebooks and can only find people to play with online

>because people in the past existed in a state of ignorance but managed to succeed, we should continue to parrot their circumstances because reasons

Almost all of the greatest contributions to our species were made by people who are dead, so if you want to be successful and contribute to the betterment of mankind, I suggest you kys.

I'm not even that other user; I just thought your reasoning was stupid.

I'm not that user, but your post is retarded because it ignores historical context.

Mark Twain made brilliant contributions to literature. He also may have died from complications from untreated type 2 diabetes. Mark Twain wasn't an idiot in his time, but if somebody dies the way he did TODAY, they would have had to fuck up somehow.

Well, this might be racist. The only way to make sure is to ask if store owner would, hypothetically speaking, be okay with selling to non-smelly Indian men.

SJW-targeted "nerd" stores always have the exact same pattern as everything else SJWs invade.

- The initial free media they get for their "daring" and "subversive" "revolutionary" stances gets them some initial interest from the community and from normies.

- The terminal faggotry of the owner and staff puts off the normies and the actual community within about a month.

- The client base retracts to about half a dozen blue hairs with problem glasses and goony beard men.

- Even though the store is no longer making a profit, the proprietor has rich parents and thus does not need to make a living from it, and keeps it going as a status symbol.

- Within 18 months or so of opening, someone decides they want attention and starts a screaming fit about some dumb bullshit.

- Because SJWs are retards, this rapidly becomes a "campaign". May or may not involve boycotts.

- Proprietor shuts down and does something else, since the store doesn't make money anyway and they have no real stake in the hobby or community at all.

- SJWs inexplicably declare victory over their own establishment

- Cultural vultures peck corpse clean of any remaining status and move ok to next target

- No-one involved learns anything, nobody is helped, nobody is "included", nobody actually wins in any meaningful way

He didn't say it was a probable occurrence.

There's literally (and I mean literally as in LITERALLY, not as an expression of exaggeration) no point in arguing about whether your "elves" shit in the woods, have leather ears or dance the macarena to honor their gods, or whatever dumb fucking fluff you came up with that makes them ~realistic~ and ~better than other elves~, because guess what? Elves aren't real. Refer to pic related if this confuses you, I heard idiots respond well to memes. You can write whatever the fuck you want about them, and it's not gonna make a difference. You're gonna die in a world that has no elves and will never have them, being bitter about people who like to imagine their elves as different from yours. Fuck that, fuck you. Fuck elves.

>Poster is angry
>ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

Pattern looks familiar.

who's angry about people imagining elves however they want them to be, what people get angry with is when people tell them they have to imagine elves a certain way or they are .

To be fair, this has been true of LGS near me aimed at hardcore neckbeards and kids as well. Without a rounded community base and a proprietor driven to make the shop an actual success instead of a club, the drama bullshit cycle begins.

It's not SJWs, it's human natre. We're monsters, and Hobbes was right.

It's called "page 45" in Nottingham. It's been there about 15 years

I've heard of that shop, from a news report. The story I saw called it a coffee shop that also sold comics. Either way it seemed like a nice place from the video.

>pushing all the Marvel DC shit to the back
That's just because capeshit is shit

>We're monsters, and Hobbes was right.
WRONG. Some people are monsters, some people are nice. Most people are just the most stereotypical bland milquetoast faggots that they pretend not to be.

The problem is, when you radically subjectify the individual, and put them into a perpetual circlejerk of group-think social media, 99% of people become assholes. Why? Well, the biggest lesson in life anyone can ever learn is that no one gives a shit, and if you work extremely hard for no reward doing something arbitrary, you might actually make a difference, unless you're exceptional, and 99.9999999% of people absolutely arent. Creating a positive feedback loop through algorithms designed to stir up website traffic creates idiots who never have to learn anything, because there are a legion of like minded idiots parroting the exact same nonsense.

It's the reason /pol/ is so horrible, to be frank. Everyone acts like it's some sort of crazy revelation that politicians lie, people are generally dishonest, and usually motivated by self interest. Any mong could tell you that, but as you get surrounded with likeminded people, you create a perpetual circlejerk were the stupidest of the stupid pat eachother on the back for their generic nonsense. Then you get the whole repressive hypothesis where it's cool to be contrarian because it's taboo, through in a spoonful the Hegelian dialectic, and you have the world we live in today.

Foucault was right, oppression is ubiquitous, self perpetuating, and utterly dominate. The worst part is, as technological development speeds up, attention spans decrease. It's like literally everything. If you patiently wait, things will sort themselves out.

The best part is the reflection in the window. No doubt taking the picture because he got thrown out and wants to whine on the book of faces.

>People universally seek to join cliques of likeminded souls
>People in likeminded filter bubbles become horrible dickmunchers
>Some people are monsters, some people are nice
One of your points is not like the others
One of your points just doesn't belong

It's two of them. Two guys lack so much self awareness they didn't think to tell the other they stunk.

Eh, unfair generailization.

Specifically, people who join cliques on social media with algorithms designed to find them other people become assholes very quickly. Most people are very nice or at least polite face to face for fear of repercussion with no recourse. When you remove the face to face barrier, it's not really fair to discuss their social interaction for a variety of reasons, but most prominently, that you aren't subjected to an other's "gaze", which means you will inherently act more selfishly because you can't see the result of your actions in real time.

>Cultural vultures peck corpse clean of any remaining status and move ok (sic) to next target

What does this mean, and how does this situation occur in the context of a gaming store that has already permanently closed?

Please refrain from using buzzwords in your answer.

You're an asshole if you smell like a literal one.
If you're hanging out a games shop you should have enough money to wash yourself. End of fucking story.