Godzilla is attacking, the last character you played as is the last hope in stopping him

Godzilla is attacking, the last character you played as is the last hope in stopping him.

Can you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30TQ-zSfwgs
godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_Tide
tohokingdom.com/articles/art_d20_toho_game.html
dreadcentral.com/news/205319/look-shin-godzillas-nightmarish-humanoid-army/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A level 1 kobold cleric who worships dragons.

Fuck this, Imma his new prophet and will bring the good word of the Dragons to the world.

A half-elf white necromancer.
Oh this is going to be ugly.

Rolled 1 (1d20)

I roll to seduce

Level 18 fighter followed by an army of.orcs.

Yeah I guess he has a chance.

I doubt it, but either way I've got the biggest fuck off erection you've ever seen.

He seduces you instead.

I think the last character I played was a level 5 half-elf monk who followed the Path of Light.
Considering that he proved his evasion skills with a black skull dragon, I should have some capacity to stop Godzilla's rampage.

A 1930s/40s noir private detective mixed up with the Mob plus Jap/Nazi spies and saboteurs.

He does have a very low key psionic power akin to "The Shadow". However, unless he somehow hears about Dr. Serizawa's research, breaks in the lab, and steals the oxygen destroyer, he isn't going to be able to do shit.

A plague sorcerer of Nurgle.

Time to infect and corrupt Godzilla in the name of the Dark Gods!

Level 11 Gestalt Mesmerist//Ninja. Hold Monster->Coup De Grace?

>Level 8 druid built around supporting the rest of the party
I fly the fuck outta there.

>lvl 14 sorcerer

Sure so long as his SR isn't obscenely high and his reflex save is shit.

>chains of light
>scroll of permenancy
>hungering earth

It won't take a minute.

>My last game SwN.

Whelp.... looks like that city is getting nuked from orbit. Not literally, more like solid slug projectiles large enough to punch a hole through a battleship-class starship than a nuke.

A suicidal Russkie teen with a penchant for fully-automatic salves of armor-piercing bullets?

Since he's an AdEva pilot, I guess it's kind of his job. Since Godzilla has no AT field, it should go pretty quick. Then again, the massive head injury from the giant-boulder-tossing angel attack last week might set us back a little...

That didn't end too well the last time that happened

>Essence 5 dawn caste solar exalted.

This is going to be exciting.

Guess Godzilla ascended into Daemonhood!

lets see how Godzilla enjoys some sweet orbital bombardment

Godzilla's radiation breath is actually kryptonite radiation

Last character I played was a life mage from mage the awakening wnd edition.

I'm just going to remove his limbs and then turn his brain into a stomach.

I know what that looks like....

youtube.com/watch?v=30TQ-zSfwgs

Level one fighter from my first ever dnd session. I think we're fucked, I made the guy as a joke last min character, was supposed to be a 'backup gm' to help with descriptions and teach people the basic rules while my mate tried to pick up Dming as we went, a few guys lost interest so we went off and had a few drinks, I came back and decided to go stand in as the few guys who were into it were a bit screwed with half their party gone.

I mean we had to redo the fight with the dragon in the starter adventure so I don't think I'd stand a chance with my group, let alone on my own

>Deranged fortune hunter that does increasingly dangerous and stupid things
There is a chance, if I manage to climb up his neck with thermite charges strapped around my waist.

>GURPS character whose main fighting ability come from owning a gun
I try to shoot it in the eyes, then I die.

Rolled 13 (1d20)

My level 3 eldritch knight?

Ok, sure I can. I summon my bond two javelin because I am too lazy to equip them.

A house wife from the 1920s

Literally a Godzilla rip-off, but orange.

I'm probably fucked.

A 60 something goldminer... Yea, no.

More like the Demons ascended into Godzillahood.

>Level 10 Creation/Earth Warlock in Anima: Beyond Fantasy
If by stop you mean redirect, then yes he can. Using magic, he could unearth or create enough radioactive material to draw Big G outta the city. At least for a bit.

In a straight-up fight, though, he loses like a motherfucker the second those back plates light up.

My last character was Jeff Freeman. He's a lumberjack with a tv addiction. Outside of television, his main hobby is after work drinking with coworkers. He drives a truck and is from the southern part of the United States.

Considering I made him with the risus system, he might stand a chance with his tv addict cliche. If it looks like things are going downhill he's probably just get drunk and sail back to America with a ship he made out of freshly chopped trees.

>DnD characters
>having any chance of beating the guy the Tarasque is based on.

(but what about minmaxed Pathfinder characters)

>Starship pilot with a handy knack for throwing knives.

Time to get the fuck out of Dodge.

It's immune to all physical damage user.

If missiles and nukes can't touch it, neither can your orcs.

A Tech-Priest Enginseer in Only War with a repair servitor comrade.
Welp, I win because technology is so heavily advanced, that even though it's shitty by 40k standards, it would wreck Godzilla.

a 2nd lvl scout in 3.5 vs Godzilla....

we're fucked.

>the guy the Tarasque is based on

Level 5 rogue. Nope. I probably survive the rampage though.

That monster just looks so casual.

>So I says to him, Mort, I says, "look, you can't trust anything that guy says"
>Come on, Melvin, don't talk with your mouth full.
>Mort, please, this puny knight didn't even know which end of the sword went where. Look at him kick.

He's Been Bombed From Orbit Before

By a Black hole gun no less:
godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_Tide

What if the are really angry?

He'd literally tear him apart on the molecular level.

A bitter necron lord with the only thing bigger than his hybris is his boner for killing eldar, id say he would certainly try

Rolled 6, 4, 4, 2, 2, 5, 2, 2, 5, 1, 4, 1, 1, 4, 1, 5, 2, 4, 2, 6, 5, 6, 3, 3 = 80 (24d6)

As a Troll Face I guess I try and get him to stand down using negotiation? I pre Edge this

Rolled 4, 4, 1 = 9 (3d6)

Exploding 6's

Is 7 net hits enough to get Godzilla to stop destroying the city?

>LvL 12 Aasimar Sun Soul monk

Slowly wear him down with sun blasts and dodge his attacks.
It will take a month to get it done tho.

Bitch please, he tanked a weaponized black hole.

Sweet costume bro.

Half elf necromancer who has a habit of just throwing alchemist fire at problems.
Catapult is a wonderful spell, but I don't think it's going to help me in this situation...

>level three cleric in Pathfinder

Nah, we're fucked

I've got this guys.

Where's that from?

Well, the original tarasque got killed by villagers when it became docile

Even a docile D&D tarrasque can't be scratched by a commoner, I'd think.

I don't know but it would be one hell of a fight.
Only an agent of chaos can kill a grey knight, Right?

If anyone can brute force their way through an AT field it's Godzilla.

If N2 mines and nukes can't punch an A.T. field, why would Godzilla's radiation breath be able too?

I am legit curious, and totally not fishing for things to use against my players.

>An Inquisitor.
UNACCEPTABLE!!! EXTERMINATUS!!!

More likely, Godzilla would survive long enough to wreck all available umbilical cords (Which are not protected by AT fields) and then just wait out the Eva's battery.

>Defeated by the pcs
>simply evolves into the pcs

Would also like sauce.

Godzilla goes to Hell.

Pretty good shit.

Supposedly every living creature has an AT field. If Godzilla doesn't then there's something fundamentally different about the way his soul works.

Or maybe the field is so large that the scientists were zeroing their equipment around it without realizing. Now that he's awake all the gauges are dropping into deep negatives.

Everything has AT fields, but earth life only utilizes it to prevent themselves from going tang. It's one of the fundamental differences between humans and angels.

>Ork street sammy that just got down playing a glorified pest control in Seattle

"...Yeah, to hell with this drek, I ain't gettin' paid enough tango with that."

The other two options are to steal an oxygen destroyer from a lab, which would require time, money, and other Runners willing to help with the heist, all of which are at a premium at the moment; the other would be to try and draw Godzilla and the Japanese Dragon towards each other, and book it the fuck out of there, 'cause it's going to get nasty. That one is also stupid because
>trying to work a Dragon into your plan
>Dealing with a Dragon ever

So, you are killed by the debris?

when does that movie hit the US?

Those are fucking Xenomorphs

A lvl 11 Rat cleric
I actually have hope because Arytom has some serious BS luck

It already did, saw it in the theater.

Kinda. I like to refer to them as Godzillasapiens.

Please, no Neon Genesis EvanGojireon.
He doesn't need to be the new First Angel.

I think he meant when does it come out on DVD stateside.

>lvl 20 ratfolk necromancer with a thing for skeltonizing huge creatures and debuff spells
Rip Godzilla

Considering Godzilla's CR32, MR10, I doubt it.

Giant not-Russian Blacksmith with the power to control storms. Might do decently.

Here's some stats for Godzilla monster.

>tohokingdom.com/articles/art_d20_toho_game.html

I dunno, you might just end up making him stronger. Last time Godzilla got struck by lightning, he got Magneto powers.

these charts are always bad but THIS is cringekino

>Those are fucking Xenomorphs
>Kinda. I like to refer to them as Godzillasapiens.

Some of the concept art was even better.
dreadcentral.com/news/205319/look-shin-godzillas-nightmarish-humanoid-army/

Motherfucking demon Godzilla.

Hmm. Let's think about this logically. Godzilla's pretty clumsy, but assuming he's a huge, nearly invulnerable monster, he's got a shitton of armor, fort saves, and spell resistance.

But I'm a debuff-based level 15 conjurer/archmage with access to quite a few books...

Assay Spell Resistance on the good chap, making it that much easier to pierce spell resistance (if any), and then True Casting for more spell resist. (For a total of +30 on caster checks) Use my rod to throw out a quickened shivering touch. With arcane reach, I can do it from 30 ft away. Boom, 3d6 (average of 10/11) dex down.
Round 1.5: Celerity the bitch before he can react. Cast an Empowered shivering touch, for 3d6+50% (average of 16/17) dex. That's anywhere from only 7 to 45 dex, but about 28 on average. That should be enough to make him collapse.

Then cast Unluck. I've got Spontaneous Divination, so I can use whatever amount of spell slots I need to in order to get it done. Once that's done, Godzilla's rolling his saving throws at a minimum.

From there on out, Bestow Curse. Lots of Bestow Curse. Curse his saving throws. If the GM allows, make it a custom curse that reduces his fort save by -6 or whatever instead of all his saves by -4. Otherwise, stick with the -4. It might fail once or twice, since the DC for bestow curse's saving throw would be around a 10+4+12 or so. Hell, maybe throw a fox's cunning in there just to make resisting Bestow Curse a bit harder.

Finally, when his fort save is drooling on the floor just like he is (Or I'm out of Bestow Curse),
cast Smoky Confinement. Maybe even Heighten it to level 8 to make save DC a nice 32.

There. He's stopped.

Then stick the vial into an adamantine casing, maybe some other material if I can hack it, and then dump the casing somewhere where nobody can find it... At least until I level up and get Genesis. Then stick it in there.

Or throw the vial at the BBEG so it shatters, and then watch. From far away. Through a scry.

>lvl 6 warlock
Yeah no...

>level 3 human fighter that wants to wrassle monsters but is bad at it
Honestly he's already dealt with giants and he would probably just fucking run since the giants could do Kamehameha waves and that went pretty poorly. Godzilla is that but more huge.

"Aww. How cute.
I'll tell you what, I'll just put her on ice down at the south pole for now. Come next full moon, I'll drop her off somewhere secluded to fight it out properly, free of charge."

See and You, sir, are a fool.

... I was actually looking at the tarrasque, sans regeneration and probably with a ton of breath attacks because someone mentioned it was based on it. I should've known that someone statted Godzilla up somewhere.

Depends. In theory, my wizard should be able to stop him with a single carefully selected spell. However, the DM in my current campaign hasn't been following any of the rules for spellcasting so I can't be certain.

3rd lvl bright mage? I could wreck some serious shit but it wont be enough I'm afraid.

Prime and Space mage. There wouldn't be a fight. I would simply lock him in a dimensional pocket.

A dwarf with one leg and a crossbow using tweaked WFRP rules.

Nah I'm fucked.

She fitter then most athletes, has a sixth-sense for danger, can read body-language as easily as a bed-time story, a marksman of the highest degree, seemingly has nine lives and is developing clairvoyancy.

She's going to help get everyone to safety and wait for the super heroes to show up.

Pic pretty much related.

Level 2 Wyrwood rogue. That's a big nope, but I doubt he'd be interested in stopping the giant lizard anyway.

He's a god and could one shot Godzilla.

My character is a Fighter's Guild pilot from Warbirds. So I guess I can run away pretty effectively, since the movies make it pretty clear that fighters do fuck-all.

What the fuck, this is fucking awesome.

>a kleptomaniac catboy trap with no other skills
The world is fucked, time for looting.

My last charcter is actually a mecha pilot who fights kaiju as a day job so same shit different day.