LINK partnered with zeppelin_os: https://blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/
zeppelin.solutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scam link

MY LINK ARE GONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/

There dumbass

FUCKFAFFUCK I CLICKED IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>literal who partners with literal who
haha

Holy shit it's real...

>The process of building and managing smart contracts is often complex, time-consuming, and prone to error. zeppelin_os makes the smart contract development process faster, easier, and more secure through a platform of tools and services built on top of the EVM.

>We’ve outlined in our whitepaper how zeppelin_os will allow smart contracts to access information on the blockchain that is currently unavailable from on-chain apps. For example, projects will be able to access the current ETH price, gas price, transaction pool size, and average mining block times.

>To accomplish this, zeppelin_os will need to provide trusted oracles. That’s why we’re excited to announce our new partnership with ChainLink, the leading provider of secure oracle services.

This is old news you pajeet pumpers

It was literally posted today you fucking twat. Rumors aren't the same as news posts on the official fucking website.

Nobody. Just ignore it. Don't buy. ;))

Rory let it slip a few days ago and it wasn't a rumor.

"ChainLink is the ideal partner for trusted oracle services"

APOLOGIZE

It briefly mentioned in another zepelin_os blog post several days ago but this is the formal partnership announcement. It adds a lot of detail.

Wow that announcement was worth bagholding for three months and losing thousands.

>losing thousands

Dont know what you're on about, I'm up 41% in ETH and 137% in USD...

Well, they have a problem. There already is a company named Zeppelin. You know, the "Zeppelin" Zeppelin company.
zeppelin.com
also still operating airships.
bet your ass they're pissed when you use their name.

Does ZeppelinOS even exist? I cant find the token on cmc

zeppelin.solutions/

It's big...

Sure does. I was excited Chainlink would be the default kernel level oracle service. But they're going to use Chainlink for their scheduler and marketplace too... that's like the majority of the stack ZeppelinOS is offering.

Chainlink is going to be used in literally every blockchain application of 2018 and beyond. Anyone believing the laughably bad FUD is a fool who doesn't understand the space they're investing in.

>literally the turning point for smart contract mass adoption
>considers it "literal who"

AHAHAHAHAHHAA screencapping this to laugh at poorfags in 2 years

>Anyone believing the laughably bad FUD is a fool who doesn't understand the space they're investing in.

My heart is seriously starting to race thinking about $10 LINK next year...that's a lot of fucking money in my pocket, senpai.

My guess is the floor will be $1 by EOY, or mid January. We'll see $3.50 around May. And then with gpi phase 3 updates coming around Q3 we'll see it hit $10 by then, if not more.