/tgcraft/- a minecraft server by Veeky Forums, for Veeky Forums

Current Version is 1.11.2
USE THE NEW IP OF: tgcraft.wp
No mods are required but Journeymap is recommended.
Plugins: Towny, Zenchantments, Infernal Mobs, Vampires, Werewolves, and more!
This server is very noob friendly server with a staff who for the most part aren't terribly abusive. We even have our own wiki and discord.
Discord link: discord.gg/8WUjVG4
Wiki link: tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky Forumscraft_Wiki
Live Map link: tgcraft.pw/

Other urls found in this thread:

tgcraft.pw/#map_myworld/0/8/1332/-1761/64
youtube.com/watch?v=ePEfxtBE-J8
youtube.com/watch?v=5DOK2kpCK3w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Brightold a best

thats pretty comf. What is this place?

Blemmyes. A holdover from the previous iteration. Now abandoned and free for the taking

Come to the Monster Kingdom! Hot wings, sex slaves, and monster girls are in your area! We're also right next to the ever scenic Necrotopia and not terribly far from spawn! Don't like the capital? Make your own town, we'll sponsor you if you don't immediately break off like an asshole. Dunno why you'd break off anyway, practically a communist dream over here.

Come join Xandar! Mild asiatic theme, newfriend friendly, built atop and inside of the largest mountain on the server!

(also we have a lot of llamas)

Livemap of town here:
tgcraft.pw/#map_myworld/0/8/1332/-1761/64

Undead and came to the monsters to escape persecution from the living but would rather be with others who share your fate? Come take a short walk over to Necrotopia! We welcome all undead (vampires included) who wish to seek a life free from the annoyances of the living and have plenty of comfy crypts available as well as one of the best breweries on the server.

>seek a life

Is that some kind of sick joke?

Necrotopia also has the Spiciest memes.

>tgcraft.pw/#map_myworld/0/8/1332/-1761/64
holy fuck that place is beautiful
i would love to build there, but i reside in the monster kingdom

Square or Round tower?

Triangle

Parallelogram.

We did the responsible thing and finished the demolition job. We have since began construction of Fort Kickass and are almost done with it.
Sincerly,
the dorfs

How does skeleton know what spices is?

A wizard did it

youtube.com/watch?v=ePEfxtBE-J8

daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=5DOK2kpCK3w&feature=youtu.be

Is there a download link for the base map? I can't recover my account to play with you guys but I'd like to at least look around.

Honestly if you need an account you can a really cheap one online and just change the password on it.

No, sorry. Map is so huge that we'd need to pay for hosting in order to put it up.

anti piracy devs ought'st to learn from me

OP here. We also have guns on the server now that add a lot of variety to the warfare in this game.

Sounds pretty neat I'll check it out. Any towns recruiting?

They're the only way I've managed to take down the Chaos chumps at spawn area.

Most of them.

heavily WiP tho, still no working textures or sounds... but as the entire server is just WiP for summertime, not surprising

Come join the monsters! Seriously our nooblets keep showing up on stolen accounts and then never coming back. Makin' me sad thinking about it. Tons of resources that nobody is using.

Also anyone wanting to explore the vampire or werewolf plugins can come over. We got both vampire altars and fin600 (thats me!) can infect people with lycanthropy.

Most glorious

I thought you were a spoder. Are you a werewolf spider?

*insert wolf spider pun here*
Silvermane alpha, enjoying trying out the new plugin. Might pick a less autismo race later to compliment the werewolf stuff.

THE IP IS FUCKING TGCRAFT.PW YOU FUCKS. REEEEE

Putting you in the fuckin gulag I know who you are.

Fucking do it bitch. I've been the only one doing these shill threads so you can fuck right on off. But go ahead and try to put me in a gulag and I'll put you down