Tessagog, Barbarian Queen of the North, Waifu of all Veeky Forums Thread #2

Tessagog, Barbarian Queen of the North, Waifu of all Veeky Forums Thread #2

Her without the mask but with the markings.

AKA the superior version.

>Barbarian Queen of the North
What's in the North, how is she queen, and what does being queen entail for barbarians?

Here were the descriptive details for Tessagog's creation:

Currently the body is both statuesque and stacked with Sorceress TnA and covered in Liliana markings with Yukinas chiseled back. She also has the Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons with the Lady of Pain's blade feathers decorating it like a cape while also wearing Snake scale gauntlets. She has Marcille's pointed elf ears and blonde hair. She weilds dual dwarven axes. She has Celestines child bearing hips and Alariels perfect calves/thighs. She has sexy yellow Orc eyes with a Red Sonja inspired chainmail bikini top. She has creamy asian colored skin and wears Greek inspired Greaves with leather strapped backs and Orc carvings in the armor while being bare footed. She has a thin, Whale Tail styled chainmail loin cloth bottom with a wolf head sporran in front of it.

Can't say I'm loving it, but a fine try.

Question posed in previous thread

Is Tessagog like Samurai Jack? She was flung into a technoapocalyptical future by some evil mage?

I'm interested in more tg / Tessagog lore development.

Long ago, in a distant land, I, /aco/, the dick-drawing Master of lewdness, unleashed an unspeakable boner! But a foolish barbarian wielding a magic axe stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow heh was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung her into the future, where my perversion is law! Now, the slut seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is /aco/...

>Yukina
Literally who?

Oh, that's right, this chick.

You might want to put the franchises in there.

I'll say it again, why not make it an adventuring party, it would prevent us from getting messy overloaded designs. Tessagog as the fighter, then we have a mage, a rouge, and a healer

Let's not overload the drawfag now. Veeky Forums is not known for commitment.

I need to see an aco influenced Aku. Good stuff here for the inevitable adult side of Tessagog.

>I need to see an aco influenced Aku.
I need to see an ACU influenced Aku.
>Good stuff here for the inevitable adult side of Tessagog.
Please don't, it was a joke.

I wouldn't mind if anybody did though, just don't do it in this thread

My joking aside, the healer I think should be bullied.

I'm all for creating an adventuring party but I agree that creating Tessagog was hard enough. Give it some time.

Should the healer be a halfling, for enhanced bullying

I don't expect this to happen very quickly, but it'd be better than trying to put everything tg wants into one character, that would require people to agree on something.

But we already got a good compromise that encompasses many different elements well. What's your problem with Tessagog?

This! All things considered, Tessagog turned out very nicely and is a perfect example of a tg character done right.

Honestly I am biased against Tessagog, muscular girls don't do it for me, Marcille isn't iconic because of her ears so they just come off as generic elf ears, and tg represented in an individual is inherently flawed. Everything here has a social aspect, ttrpgs are about groups working with each other to tell a story, 40K and MTG are competitive games, even the cyoas involve interaction between the creators and the audience. I like Tessagog as a member of a party, but not as a representation of tg.

>Tessagog w/Mask
I came here to laugh at you

That is actually a reasonable objection, and I respect and understand your opinion. I thought you were just a whiny bitch who was here to complain cause what you wanted didn't make the cut, but I see I have misjudged you user. My apologies.

Next post is maskless.
I wave my penis at you

My point was she looks like char with the mask on

thanks for forcing me to explain it and thus ruining the joke

I prefer the tattooed mask-less version but she does come off as rather a barbarian elf.

Maybe the various elements we included (pauldrons, tattoos, blade-cloak, etc.) need more detail and definition to stand out. The chainmail needs to be finer too, right now it looks like mesh netting.

Maybe the greaves and pauldrons could have MTG or Warham symbols on them?

But a great effort by the group and thanks especially to the drawfag who did this.

>What's in the North
Frost Giants. Barbarian tribes of wild-men. Orc clans. Snow panthers.

>How is she queen?
Wed to the king, a man with the blood of Frost Giants.

What does being queen entail for barbarians?
Power and seniority.

Her markings are magical, protecting her from the elements and empowering her. She also clearly has elven blood in her, shown in her beauty and pointed ears. She's something of a witch queen among the barbarians.

The wolf's head is a totem that lets her call a loyal spirit wolf to her side.

The axe is a trophy given to her by her husband, won from an orc chieftain. She uses it well.

>I prefer the tattooed mask-less version but she does come off as rather a barbarian elf.
But I like her as a barbarian elf.

No my friend, she is queen because she took it with the blade of her axe, she is not yet wed and remains pure.

>pure
The state of her virginity is none of our business.

That's pretty fucking boring and cliche.

As compared to just being a queen because she married some dude? Face it the alternative that was proposed is just as boring. You don't like it do better.

>The axe is a trophy given to her by her husband

Only Veeky Forums could cuck itself in it's own Waifu lore

I'm not digenerate enough to waifu a married woman.

Queens usually are that, though they come from some social standiing usually.

She's clearly greater than just being a queen. She's a barbarian witch with elf blood and a spirit wolf bound to her. No doubt it's that which attracted her to the king.

Maybe she's not an actually queen of a kingdom but the spiritual leader of her people, like the pope or Emperor of Japan but with larger breasts and more violence.

That foolish skald's tales are not but lies. Disregard his slander.

So many people have chosen the "she's a badass warrior queen who conquered the crown" option that "she married Chief Big Dick, but she's also a Big Dick and they do Big Dick things together" is actually original.

Just because she's married does not mean she's ineffectual. Maybe she married the king because they're badasses who conquered the land together. Maybe she married the king because she was a little villager runt that played with his princely ass in childhood, and vowed that if she returned a famous heroine he could marry her for real?

Ooh, that's a cute one.

>not tempting the demon and trying to sleep with her under her husband's nose

I see her doing that sort of thing to men that catch her eye, she does have elven blood after all.

I can tell the idea of a party doesn't seem to popular, and it's not like what I want is any more right than what others want, I can live with Tessagog.

No. Just no. Our waifu is not married. Fuck your cuckold fetish.

Now I have no objection to her being awesome. But no, she is not married.

In true Veeky Forums fashion, she's queen because she's the only woman in her tribe, and her tribesmen are beta-barians who orbit her

I don't think you really understand what a waifu is about.

The axe is of dwarven design and forged by them.

>Fuck your cuckold fetish

You can self-insert as the king, you know. They're fictional characters.

Doesn't her being married defeat the purpose of her being a waifu?

Can one waifu a character that is married?

Fucking no. Listen I like stories just fine, and if it wasn't a character designed as our waifu I might even enjoy it, but we aren't yoking our waifu to "chief big dick" as you put it.

>She's a barbarian witch with elf blood and a spirit wolf bound to her.
This sounds Mary Sue as fuck. We need to break this down.

She's an elf, who is a barbarian, who has a wolf spirit bound to her, which makes her a witch. So if this is how it is, we must now decide how she got to this point.

You're not a cuck if you're not the one married.

>Can one waifu a character that is married?

Only if you're a french self insert

You're too much of a pussy to not try and cuck a barbarian king? Or self-insert as the barbarian king?

She's a barbarian witch, she wants a man of strength and daring, a man worthy.

You're not worthy of her, let alone worthy of the skald's tales.

She's Queen because she's the only woman in her tribe because all the other tribesmen of tribe Tay-Ghe are dwarves, and dwarves are unisexual beard parasites.

>She's a barbarian witch, she wants a man of strength and daring, a man worthy.

Witches have hideous reputations anyway, if she wasn't married to the king she'd probably be getting knotted by winter wolves or cocksleeved by ice giants.

Any drawfags interested in Tessagog? Id like to see her slaughtering the ghost faced Orcish tribes of the Juxtik Valley

I could self insert as the barbarian king I suppose, but that's not generally how waifus work.

Also, I believe in the sanctity of marriage, so no, I'm not cucking anyone

>She's an elf

No, she's a half-elf. Elven blood, not an elf.

Her witchness comes from the inherent magical traits of elves, along with her enchanted body markings and the spirit wolf.

>knotted
>cocksleeved

Draw fags, Tessagogs wild weekend when?

>sanctity of marriage
>Barbarians

You certainly aren't worthy of her.

The spirit wolf annoys me. The head should be the Wolf lords head that she took when they invaded the mountains. Barbarians now keep the wolves as guard dogs based on Tessagog's mighty battle and victory over the Wolf Lord.

Predictably, Veeky Forums begins to fall apart once the character stops being a list of physical traits, because none of them have the same degenerate social fetishes

If you request it, aco will cum.

>Witches have hideous reputations
>getting knotted by winter wolves or cocksleeved by ice giants.

I have no doubt there are many terrible rumor surrounding her and how she got her powers.

She who lays with beasts, or fucked giants in exchange for runic power. She pays these no rumors no mention, and plays it up when it suits her.

She is shameless, which is one of her greatest strengths.

I don't see how it can't be the same thing. Defeating the lord of wolves and binding it's spirit to serve her.

>people legitimately think the tattoos look in any way shape or farm like Lilliana
shame

>Keeping her pure *and* a whore in one fell swoop by claiming her power came from fucking animals and monstrous humanoids, which is both denied and confirmed by her when it's convenient.

This autism is highly amusing though

Tessagog has no male equal nor is she married. She is queen of the northern tribes based on her kickass ability and her legendary adventures.

Well, we make something awesome and then it goes to the dogs because all the /d/generates can't resist sullying it. Typical

So is this thread going to
>a)Build the rest of the party
>b)Develop the character
of
>c)argue and fap until archive

I'm hoping for (a), but it looks like (c) is winning...

I like this
Good point. I can get behind this.

I'd love to see a or b, but we've been invaded by /d/egenerates.

>Well, we make something awesome

So far, the best thing the drawfag did was ignore a number of the ideas that were collected, and the worst was going back and adding them in again.

So, rumor has it (and this is unconfirmed) she got cocksleeved by ice giants in exchange for runic power that she later used to bind the wolf kings spirit (after getting knotted, again that's a rumor).

See, by leaving these concepts as rumors those degenerate anons can choose to believe them while others can choose to call them bullshit.

Read the thread. Tessagog is being developed as we speak.

>Making a waifu
>Sullying
It was full of /d/eviants from the get-go

>Currently the body is both statuesque and stacked with Sorceress TnA and covered in Liliana markings with Yukinas chiseled back. She also has the Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons with the Lady of Pain's blade feathers decorating it like a cape while also wearing Snake scale gauntlets. She has Marcille's pointed elf ears and blonde hair. She weilds dual dwarven axes. She has Celestines child bearing hips and Alariels perfect calves/thighs. She has sexy yellow Orc eyes with a Red Sonja inspired chainmail bikini top. She has creamy asian colored skin and wears Greek inspired Greaves with leather strapped backs and Orc carvings in the armor while being bare footed. She has a thin, Whale Tail styled chainmail loin cloth bottom with a wolf head sporran in front of it.

I like the idea she slew the Warg leader of a mighty pack of wolves, some git of Garmr. With their alpha slain, the remaining wolves saw her as their pack leader, and have faithfully served her tribe as partners ever since. Woe to the fool that things one of the wolves of the mountains to be a domesticated dog, however!

As for why she's queen, she is queen because she has always been Queen. She is an elf, and has led a tribe of Human barbarians for generations. To them she is half god, an undying unaging warlord. Given the nearly limitless lifespan of elves, this is unsurprising.

Ironically this is pretty par-course for legendary female badasses in history, just look at some Irish Myths sometime. Tessagog is basically a righteous asskicking version of Mebd. As an elf looking to play up her so called divinity to her tribe so she doesn't have to fucking murder her greatest warriors every other year just to remind them she's in charge, it would make a great deal of sense.

So as an ageless, almost mythological figure, she tolerates and sometimes even actively cultivates outrageous lies and tall tales about herself.

She is unmarried because her tribe worships her, and therefore no man among them is worthy of her, and any man to wed her would need to be worthy of a demigoddess. That doesn't stop her from taking lovers when it suits her, she is after all - Queen, and goddess, rolled into one.

No, she's not, you degenerate faggots are dragging her down into your magical realm.

Maybe getting fisted counts as development in your hentai shit, but I want some actual development.

Yes she is. Quit being assblasted. Some of these are rumors some are facts. Fans of Tessagog can choose what they believe in. Everyone wins.

A solid post. I like it.

Except when everyone just sits around arguing about what went up her cooch, then everyone just rage-faps.

She is unmarried because that way she can become an wizard at age 36.

Just like Veeky Forums.

Good stuff user.

Not a single bit of that degenerate drivel brings anything of worth to the table, and if she's so powerful and badass she'd gut anyone who talked about her that way.

Read this. It explains why she lets them talk that way about her never to her face though.

Eh, that's boring.

I much prefer her to have mortal traits to her, instead of actually being this actual mythological being. She's a myth in the making, instead of a myth already made.

She also doesn't have the regal nature of an elf, but has elvishness in her. She shouldn't be a full elf. Being of mixed blood gives her history.

Good enough.

I agree

The healer should be a dwarf. Not stocky, hair dwarf, but anime shota dwarfs. The kind that look kinda tough but ready to cry the moment things get stressful.

We aren't making the rest of the party yet.

If you wanted to keep the population afraid of you and in line you wouldn't spread rumors about how you who red yourself out for some magic. You would have the magic to start, and you'd get more through strength or trickery. If anyone can just let a giant diddle them and lay with a wolf and turn into a fucking goddess why the fuck do you respect her? She should go out and win her victories with her fucking axe and mind not her damn pussy.

How about
>Her father was the last chief of the tribe. When her father was still an adventurer he laid with an elf who was part of the party. Years later when he returned home to reign over his people, the elf returned, carrying a bundle. Handing it to him, she disappeared into the blizzard, leaving the half elf for him to tend to.

This could explain why she's elfish but still build like a brick shithouse without it being to magical realm-y. Of course since she's ruling a tribe of primitives that had never seen an elf before, they don't know that even half elves age slower than humans, so by the time she's an adult, she has seen several generations come and gone(living in the wild tends to cut human lives shorter than usual)

End result is the tribe sees her as something mystical, if not a god, than gods-touched, which would explain why she has known the fathers of father's tribesmen.

There would undoubtedly be some folks looking to remove her from power. The chieftains of rival clans, the kings of distant lands and so on. They would have no problem spreading such rumors, as was often the case historically.

So;

1. She doesn't give a shit about what they think.
2. If they are wrong then any actions they take based on those rumors is likely to fail.
3. Any actions she takes to snuff the rumors out could be seen as an admission of their truth or as a sign of weakness.

They certainly could mock the shamless queen, but her power is clear.

The wolf of wisps at her side tearing at the throat of the offender with naught but a wicked word.

The runes etched on her skin twisting blades so they find no purchase in her flesh.

What about her father was a barbarian who laid with a mysterious white elf that came to him in the middle of a blizzard. Many months later after a heavy snow, she came to him again and left him with a child, before disappearing again.

Well the point was to make her seem less godlike, so her parentage would be somewhat normal. Or as normal as can be with a human-elf relationship.

It's not really godlike, it's just a weirder origin. The possible seeds of her strange magics.

You know what, fine. Have your fun, go ahead and jack off to her getting impaled by giant frost giant cocks or taking the knot, whatever it is that gets you off, as long as it's just rumors. Now cane please focus on elements of her character and story that don't revolve around her snatch?

You're the only one that's focusing on that shit like you have some kind of insecurity.

We've moved onto origins, like where she came from, who were her parents.

I like the weirder origin story, her father being a barbarian visited by a beautiful white elf during a blizzard, and many months later, visited again during a heavy snowfall and given a child, before the mother disappearing again into the snows.

>it's just you.
>says the guy ardently defending it.

Her father, The Great Uniter, brought the nomadic barbarian tribes together and laid claim to the northern mountains. As Tessagog reached young adulthood, one of her first great adventures was of her removing the worg wolf lords head during the wolf war using her dwarven axe thus giving it the name, Worgsbane.

There's like... five people in this discussion alrogether. Chillax.

Why is her father so important?

Do Barbarians have rules of succession? Do Barbarians make sense as being a united force?

I like the idea of a Warg or something like a demon or just giant wolf at the head of a force of wolves plaguing the tribes.

I don't think it was a war though.

>Why is her father so important?
It's the start of her legacy. Because she's half elf, she'll be quite young when he passes his rulership on to her. As a result, others in the tribe may think of usurping her, making her that much more fearsome when she beats the shit out of them.

Maybe it will become a tradition, with each successive generation trying to usurp her, only to get thrashed, while the older, humbled generation will stand back and laugh at their kids' fumbling.

>Do Barbarians have rules of succession?

Of course they do, the rules of succession was hereditary until someone else kills you and takes the throne.

Barbarians are not savages, they have laws and regulations.

>Do Barbarians have rules of succession? Do Barbarians make sense as being a united force?

I don't consider things like Mongols as barbarians.

Barbarians are like the wild mountain men tribes.