Am I gonna have to work in 2019? Also general Blockfolio rape thread

Am I gonna have to work in 2019? Also general Blockfolio rape thread
*rate

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe if you keep living at your parents' house.

loser

>666 ETH

You’ll be working forever user

wow fuckk you guys
you esp

if my wallet was 3,096 I would be looking for jobs asap.

I am working, just put some of my liquidity in coins. Hense 2019

>Am I gonna have to work in 2019
Yup, everything is going to crash Q2 2018. You missed out on the moon year of 2017

>implying 2018 is not the moon year

>3k portfolio value
yeah you'll be working for a while

Neat, well so much for crypto being the future. Ill sell now and finish masters.

>No XMR
Yes, you will be working indefinitely.

BTW never knew Veeky Forums were all millionaire dick eaters already

Yes you will have to work in 2019 unless you put in a lot more, or buy higher risk coins.

why wont xvg catch xmr someday?

what is the most high-risk coin right now with most potential that 1k will put a dent on.

I don't really coins with too high of a risk so wouldn't be able to tell you. AEON is the only coin with a low Mcap that I'm currently invested in, just as a gamble. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/

Sorry mate, too little money. Put in 10 - 50K or something or you will get nowhere. You will make gains but way to small. This is not 2016 anymore user.

user, PLEASE do some better research about Verge and Monero. Do not just take at face value what people tell you. You are literally gambling with Verge here.

Wish I had listened to Veeky Forums about crypto a long time ago. I probably wouldn't be in lamboland, but I would be able to cover the down payment on a nice house EZ.
Instead I'm left with plebgains and regret

Started with 600 in October, added 3000 end of November, FUD myself into pieces during the bigger bullruns and got into alts/blockfolio 3 days ago. Am I doing it right? Trying to regain the .5 satoshis I missed out on in November.