I heard your organization currently has an opening for the position Warmaster of Chaos Undivided

>I heard your organization currently has an opening for the position Warmaster of Chaos Undivided

Do you think the Chaos gods secretly despise Lorgar like everyone else does?

> "Hey Nurgle, Lorgar is praying again."
> "Eww."

Nah. I'm sure Khorne openly hates his fey ass.

>we are going to need a big red guy to fight their big blue guy

Seems reasonable to me

>we are going to need a big red guy
So, Angron?

Good point, they could go world eaters as team red for the age of ultramar reboot. Not sure if WB or WE are better generic mooks.

Did someone say Big Guy? LaughingMortarion.jpg

Sounds about right

I hope they do away with this whole Warmaster, united Chaos bullshit. The whole point of Chaos is infighting and chaos.

Magnus's little story gives me hope as half the chaos players are only in it for one of the smaller factions not the united mary-sue bullshit like Abaddon.

I really hope Abbadon fucking dies in the last Gathering storm book like the rumors say, and we go to the daemon primarchs leading their individual forces against the imperium.

>I really hope Abbadon fucking dies
Me too user, me too.

Is that fanart, right?

We're sorry, that position has already been taken. Good luck with your future endeavours.

Sorry, you're mistaken. We are currently looking for a claw master for our lobster department.

Who is this semen demon?

Are you sure you wanna summon her?
Y/Y

Angron or Kharne or actually any of the main Khorne guys would make shit leaders.

You know why.

mmmhhhh ... bacon

Yes we do! But you missed the section that said

>Whiny pussies that have all but doomed Mankind to an eternity of enslavement and torture need not apply.

Sorry :)

I'm sorry Lorgar, but Roboute is going to fall and become the New Warmaster.

Angron almost being big enough to take revenge upon the machines that stepped on him does not help.

made by Blizzard by the looks of it.