How do irks kill MC's, more specifically tau, and eldar MC's?

how do irks kill MC's, more specifically tau, and eldar MC's?

>irks
Annoying them to death.

Meant orks

Cheeky git

Well, it'z Obvussly wif' a CHOPPA, YA GIT.

Da nerf o' sum 'umies.

Stompas.

I remember someone saying tankbustas do everything.

Invest in those, I guess?

A big ol' line of kustom mega kanons.

Mega nobz in trucks times as many times as you can fit into whatever points limit you are playing

allies

NOBZ IN A 'NAUT YU GITZ!!!

biker nobs with klawz, it's quite simple really.

Megadoomers

I'm starting to wonder why every time someone complains about MCs when they can just say Tau and Eldar first. I know you did, but complaints about MCs in general get thrown around when they're just talking about those armies.

This Is the only answer. It's pretty much the only thing that can get there fast enough and live long enough to tear even a Riptide to shreds. Anything else will lack AP 2 or be highly overcosted

Liberal application of additional Dakka

Against Riptides, that's no good. Tau can easily deal with AV10 even on the worst of days, and Ion Riptides can instant-death and ignore armour on MANz, and potentially ignore cover too. Battlewagons help this a bit.

What about nob bikers?

>Almost 50 points before you even buy a klaw

Better off with the MANz in the Trukk. Even if they blow it up and kill all the guys inside, it probably got as far as the Nob Bikers for fewer points.

TANKBUSTAS 'N' CHOPPAS!

tank bustas are AP3, so riptides jsut laugh it off.

I want to take this ork home and adopt him.

The only correct answer.

They cant.
Unfortunately Orks are the NPC race of 40k, and aren't allowed nice things.
And make sure you keep buying all the newest GW Ork shit, meaning they have zero incentive to ever give you nice shit
(Also they secretly hate that you can make awesome Ork vehicles from plastic card, odd bits, and a little imagination, instead of buying more of their kits, so really, you will never get nice things)

LOTSA TANKBUSTAS! EVEN MOAR CHOPPAS! CLOG DEM JET INTAKES WIV YOR BODIES YOU GITZ!

If only it was that simple.

Got 45 tankbustas?

loota boys and pray for a good roll, flood them with hits.