Which altcoin to invest right now to have 50% profit up to tomorrow? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tommorrow lol? We can't give precise certaintly of time. But if you want 50%+ gains invest in Blackcoin now.

Get some LINK.

buy esper on yobit ez 2x when it hits 2sat

You won't see LTC for less than 330 anymore get it while you can

monero is poised to pop any minute

Do my research for me, Serfs - The Post. Kek.

LTC my nigga. We taking off right now. check the charts.

TRX

What do people think of ETN?

Monaco, Kristmas is comming

qtum coin

OMG!!

FUN has news coming tomorrow.

Seconding this, but it's not tomorrow it's the 20th i believe.

>black
I stopped reading here

You already missed a cindicator moon but you can buy in once it corrects tonight. This is the cheapest, most undervalued and explosive coin on the market

Follow the technical analysis from the dude here. Stay away from Pump and dump bs. discord.gg/JDS4tcX

>Which altcoin is about to get pumped?

If you want a real altcoin to make real profits off, go do some research, invest, and don't look back for 6 months

Navcoin - severely underrated coin with successful tech and release coming tomorrow. Only so undervalued because lack of marketing, i.e. because the kids haven't found it yet. Easy 2x tomorrow, easy 10x by EOY (there are 1bn+ market cap coins that are inferior, and with the release of NAVPAY the tide will change).

XLM will have 100% profit within a few days, not necessarily tomorrow. Lots of news and generally strong and undervalued project, and currently on a huge bullrun.

XMR could go 30-100% in the next 2 days, again it's just due and undervalued vs other coins.

EMC2 could go up to 200% depending on what the announcement is. Typically having an announcement means dump time, but EMC2 team has always delivered and it's likely to be moon news.

\
repeat after me user

THERE IS NO WAY TO ANALYIZE CRYPTO MOVEMENTS LIKE A STOCK OR FIAT MARKET

There is. Invest in a solid idea, function and team. OMG is finally rising again, and it has no breaks.

LTC if you want easy mode, anything else if you're not a bitch (I'm a bitch)