Alright Veeky Forums this Trump speech tonight was so fucking amazing...

Alright Veeky Forums this Trump speech tonight was so fucking amazing. Hearing a real life president saying something like how he's going to "Extinguish that vile enemy (ISIS) from the planet" makes me want to play 40k so fucking badly.

How do I get into 40k so I can purge while we purge?

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Step 1: Buy Space Marine army
Step 2: Wreck fucking everything
Step 3: Make the nid played cry when you wipe the table in three turns.

Fuck yeah are Marines really that good?

Make sure to play Space Sharks, they're the coolest space marines.

Find an army you like (I'm guessing you want an imperial army) and see if it has a start collecting box. They're pretty good deals and are usually a great start to an army.

I dunno senpai looks like heresy to me...

You can't be a heretic if there's no one alive to report you to the Inquisition.

If you're serious, grab a start collecting box. They come with an HQ, troops and a bigger support or transport unit like a dreadnought or tank, and are a huge savings compared to buying the pieces separately.

Look hard into what army you wanna play first though. Pick what looks and feels the best for you. Viability isn't as important unless you only care about winning. From what you're saying in the OP you'll probably like either regular Space Marines or Imperial Guard. Marines are a bit more heroic and have the cool individual units, but the Guard has the tanks and proper military feeling, and there's a certain charm to playing the "normal" humans in a setting as fucking nuts as 40k.

Figure out what faction you like, buy the appropriate "Start Collecting X" box

k

>Step 1: Buy
>le_grinning_and_rubbing_hands man.jpg

>Obama's strategy: Bomb ISIS
>Trump's strategy: Bomb ISIS!

Shill harder

Buy Tyranids

Hey, /pol/.

Take a fucking hint, and fuck off

Everyone just ignore the virtue signalling retard.

So which specific marine chapter is the best at PURGE?

>virtue signalling

Has this become /pol/s new replacement for cuck or something? Because it sounds like something a middle schooler would come up
>hurr lets use this fancy word to make fun of them!

>tfw still ignoring the virtue signalling retard

I think it might be just one faggot I saw another thread with someone spamming that and I've never heard that term till today.

Pic related.

Start there:
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

Bear in mind this is a VERY vast setting, and and old one, so there is A LOT to cover. Take your time, there's something for everyone. Remember that is was written by English people years ago, it was never actually meant to be a sensible setting, so it's okay if stuff doesn't make sense. It functions on the rule of cool.

When you're done with Lexicanum, go there:
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000

It'll help put things in perspective, and get a less "official" idea of things. Careful though, it is filled with memes to the brim, the majority of them outdated, so take what you read with a grain of salt. A lot of these articles are written by the same small amount of people with obvious bias so remember to not take everything at face value. Still funny though.

Really the best way to start is to explore the Lexicanum, even just picking a random article from the main menu can teach you loads when you follow and read link after link.
You can also lurk Veeky Forums. Don't worry if you see very strict opinions on some fluff of factions, many of us have forgotten that it is just meant to be a game and that it was never meant to be taken seriously.

Have fun and stop spamming some /pol/ shit in Veeky Forums.

>tfw there no literally no amount of assblasted virtue signalling that will make us reply to that retard

First of all, fuck off with /pol/ shit. Two, you are probobly interesteed ib sisters of battle, Gray knights or like 90% of sm

>So which specific marine chapter is the best at PURGE?
I already told you user, Space Sharks. They're notorious for committing mass genocide against their foes and being awesome gnarly badasses. They are the fucking RIP AND TEAR marines.

I want /pol/ to leave

Hmmm is that official stuff? Pretty funny though.

Not only are you a relentless shitposter, you can't keep your shitposting contained to one thread? Come on now.

For reference, everyone: Either this is the same guy, or this is /pol/'s new ebin form of shitposting.

>tfw we still keep ignoring mr "I'd better signal my virtue as hard and as often as possible" no matter how much he spams

>being this assblasted

The Tomaru user doesn't appear to be here yet so I'm posting Tomaru in his stead.

Start with kill team. Then stay there, no need to get into 40k proper.
There are 2 main rule sets, of from gw, one front hordes of ruin, both focused on small skirmish actions, equivalent to a 200 (up to 400 plus virtual points for the individual stats boosts with the campaign rules) points game.
It's more balanced, and there are fewer win buttons

That doesn't sound right. We're going Big League and we're going to Make Everywhere Great Again

It's when someone goes out of their way to exaggerate how much they care about something and implies that they're just doing it to signal how much of a good person they are to those around them.

Like that one girl you know who loves to go on about how passionate she is about helping the poor and homeless by sharing facebook posts.

So it's a psychological defense mechanism /pol/ uses when anyone in the general vicinity acts like a sensible, moral human being?

> being THIS naive
> falling for propaganda this easily

No it describes a psychological defense mechanism.

You can't exactly hide yourself behind a pseudo "defense mechanism" to justify to sitty political opinions though.

Not on Trump precisely, but you just know /pol/ uses it on everyone that disagrees with them, be it to a small extent.

In short, as always, /pol/ is shitposting.

>tfw when a virtue signalling cuck is so angry about getting ignored that he proceeds to spam the thread and yet you still continue to ignore him

No.

Obama's strategy was to deliver weapons to Al Nusra and Isis.
Check up on what actions NATO took prior to the Russians saving the day.

Each NATO country got their old WW2 or more recent supplies they didn't need and shipped them over with carrier aircrafts.
They landed in Yemen and Jordan from which these weapons were delivered to Iraq.

No, it's when someone puts the bare minimum of effort into pretending to be good for the sole purpose of self-promotion.

That too, but i feel like with /pol/ it's more of a first.

>Thread is on topic
>People have to start crying about something the OP said and tell people to go back to /pol/
>Thread is now shitposting

Behold the Magamarines of the XI Legion. Advised by the ork Gorkamorka and the Flayer Ban-on they built a mighty wall against their opponents... who had flying vehicles.

>one cuck spams the thread because nobody will pay attention to him
>tfw still ignoring him

Reported. Leave.

We've been reporting the retarded virtue signalling spammer all night user but you're welcome to join us I guess, just remember not to directly speak to him.

Who the fuck are you even talking about?

>tfw you just won't take the bait no matter what this virtue signalling retard does

See, you can tell this is a /pol/ bait thread designed to collect tears by a few simple facts:

>political figure in OP
>On topic request that is linked to political leaning
>people replying with useful advice are ignored and the only thing OP replies to is people who get triggered by him
>OP calls anyone triggered virtue signalling cucks and laughs at their impotent upset

Just suggest space marines to the /pol/lack, it's not like it's any worse than the HERESY HERESY HERESY MURDER THE INFIDEL AGAINST THE IMPERIUM OF MAN folks.

Lie tally: 127 in an hour, though.

Fake News

>XI Legion.
So Ultramarines

Virtue signalling is when you bring up [subject] or talk shit about [subject] just to let everyone know what a good person you are. It's like, the only good thing /pol/ has ever come up with.

The term is being blatantly abused in this thread, though.

Black Templars.

I WANT /pol/ TO LEAVE!

You triggerd the cucks of Veeky Forums. Keep up the good work.

Yes yes, not lies, alternative facts. We know.

Inquisitor's disgust me.

we all do...