Whose the BBEG of our current reality?

Whose the BBEG of our current reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSSdprErrRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soros

>Captcha : Adolfo E

He is the BIG GOOD GUY!

There aren't any. That's sort of the problem. We've got billions of PCs just trying to muddle the fuck through.

There's none, since we're mostly facing problems from a structural level and not a personal one.

Elon Musk. Not yet, but I'm calling it. That guy is one personal tradegy away from building death robots.

/pol/ should go and stay go

Fuck that, he's one personal tragedy away from becoming fucking iron man.

Isn't this an anti-/pol/ thread though since it's basically calling Trump evil?

I give him more credit than that. I think he'll just accidentally Skynet or grey goo.

Jesus, can you imagine a world of seven billion murderhobos?

It'd be fucking radical

>Whose

Volodya Jr.

>BBEG

>Isn't this an anti-/pol/ thread though since it's basically calling Trump evil?
I assume it's like the hundreds of other Trump threads made on Veeky Forums since 2015 that are just an excuse to talk about him on Veeky Forums.

Our own human nature.

Until humanity manages to overcome it we will never have a brighter future.

>Having realized this, I, BBEG, must now test the whole of humanity to judge once and for all whether it should be allowed to continue to exist.

Death and Entropy.

Transhumanist scum, litteral race traitor or just depressed bum feeling pseudo-philosophical today?

We Persona now?
We Fate now?
We X-series with humanities nature being the BBEG now?

Putin, naturally. He's behind everything, is he not?

Yes, who owns the BBEG.

In fact, he's behind you right now.

you wont be saying that when i come for yo ass in my android body with a 40 inch black dick

Pence. He's basically Trump if he had a clue what he was doing.
Well, if it isn't Manchild the Destroyer. Go sit quietly and maybe daddy will give you a cookie and a juicebox.

Trump feels more like a THAT GUY PC than anything.

Putin would be the BBEG, but nobody is fucking taking proper notice of his plothooks.

>Invades Crimea
>Just get's sanctions and sternly worded letters
>Essentially states to the BBC he would murder his own Grandmother to achieve glory for the nation.
>Does little more than raise the eyebrow of the foreign correspondant talking to him.
>MIGHT have interfered with the American elections.
>Nobody cares

It'd be like if the BBEG threatened the land but nobody cared, so he just spends the next 20 years waiting for anybody to actually attack his lair.

Meanwhile British Politics appears to be one of those comedic RPG games, where everybody is hilariously incompetent.
Camerons player rerolled as Theresa May and just started min-maxing and abusing the browbeating and intimidation skills left right and center. Bojo's player is still somehow knocking about being the true comedy character of the party, and the guy who was playing Gove had to leave because his mum arrived earlier than expected.

The Mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=GSSdprErrRU

Ignorance

Capitalism. Which means it's structural not personal (though Trump is a particularly good embodiment / caricature of its brand of evil)

Have you ever considered that people make threads using that term specifically to spite screeching man-children like yourself? I know I would if I was just a touch more petty.

Labour is the sort of RPG party where you start out with six players but most of them leave because they hate each other until it's just one player and the DM and neither of them want to admit it's not fun any more.

Soros

ISIS is the BBEG
The YPG are the PCs faction
Piss Pig Granddad is the most entertaining player.

user is.

We just don't know WHICH user.