Holy fuck *blank* is mooning

>Holy fuck *blank* is mooning

It's a bull market bros. Everything is mooning. Instead of jacking off to the green candles you need to start thinking.

>When am I going to take profits?
>What am I going to hedge in? (BTC or Fiat)

Have discipline. Make hay while the sun shines. This won't last forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who here hedging in OMG
I know theres others with balls on here, accumulating OMG through alts like REQ/LINK/COSS

My top three holds are omg, req and link in that order. 2018 is gonna be a big year.

If you fear a crash then go fiat not BTC. Bitcoin will fall the hardest.

Related discord.gg/JDS4tcX

Fuck off pajeet

let me enjoy this moment

how the fuck is that a hedge dumbass its still crypto

If you arent actively cashing out rn youre an idiot

If I cash out I have to pay taxes in my country.

So I'm not quite sure what to do with my coins

t. dumbass

look up what hedge means, its when you store money in something safer than what it was previously in
obviously OMG is safer than shitcoins

You raise an interesting point.

However it is critical to note that as far as we know crypto in the end might replace fiat. By that point the mega rich, would either go all in or would have already gone in. In that case, if you sell crypto for fiat you become the ultimate bag holder.

This scenario is more likely than not to happen. The big question though is when. If it takes 20 years and several bubbles, congrats, you are fucked if you never cashed out.

To answer to your question though, I am planning to cash out part of my portfolio to set up a couple of mining rigs. Hedging that way reduces my exposure all the while generating a small steady income which isn't infuenced much from the market.

it's still the same asset class, is what he's saying, so if the risk affects the whole market, your hedge means jack shit.

you're still risking yourself to crypto if you're going to mine . Just put your gains into 1% interest rates on banks

ITT: More retards who never have and never will be patient enough to hodl for over a year and actually make it.

>t. dumbass
>t. dumbass

All my coins look like a steady growth...
fuck me
i will have to pull out everything wont i?

How much are you holding?

In SATs or USD?!?!

>This won't last forever.
This will last for the next 15 years

>>When am I going to take profits?
Noob here, I'd actually like to know that. I don't have much money and only invested as little as 100 usd in some altcoins, so it feels cheap to take out like 25% when one's mooning, plus this feel that it can go even higher since it's got a lot of room to grow...uuuh I don't know.
What's a safe plan? So far I sell 25% when value doubles, and invest in some dip of my other alts.

Can't believe there are brainlets like you on this board

Not quite. I see mining as the middle of the road. You can always sell your equipment for fiat if things go to shit.

hedge in fiat and BCH you fucking morons

YEAH WELL MY COINS ARENT MOONING FUCK YOU

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY GREEN CANDLES

not everything is a hodl. especially icos

Hege into $USDT

Still a crypto but tied to US dollar so it works as a store of value