TURN ON CNBC RIGHT NOW

just wait until the video replay is available. this is unbelievable. these are the people you're investing in

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/video/2017/12/18/robert-shiller-on-valuing-bitcoin.html
cnbc.com/video/2017/12/18/yales-robert-shiller-on-valuing-bitcoin-can-it-be-done.html
cnbc.com/video/2017/12/18/small-cap-longfin-soars-2000-percent-after-acquiring-blockchain-company.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrational_Exuberance_(book)
youtube.com/watch?v=U12ZYBTnHvM
longfincorp.com/bod.html
jpadvisors.co.uk/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will post video when it's up

wtf.. where can I see this as a non americafagg

video will be posted in a few min, i'll post it here. it's hilarious

goddamn pajeets ruining crypto

wtf coin is this?

btw LTC is going to moon over next day, they just recommended it on CNBC with target of $500

No coin, companies investing in Blockchain. There are companies that don't issue tokens, you know that right?

it's a fintech stock that went up like 2600% after announcing they bought a blockchain empowered lending company or something

i think it was a miner. they announced it 3 days after their IPO.. I think the IPO dropped 20% on the open.

Not to my knowledge, no.

yeah to anyone wondering, this doesn't have to do with a specific coin, just a stock with ties to the crypto market.

Holy shit.

Pajeets in wall street shilling crypto = gg

Pajeets taking over man, crypto is shifting the balance. The old hindu nation will reign supreme once more.

wheres the video faggots?

while you wait here's robert shiller on bitcoin pricing. he's a pretty famous market guy, as he called the 2008 disaster, and many people follow the "shiller p/e ratio" as they believe it's a more fair way to evaluate stock market prices in general

cnbc.com/video/2017/12/18/robert-shiller-on-valuing-bitcoin.html

waiting for cnbc to make it available, probably 5-10min

nigger is literally called shiller

>bald man with a ponytail

Let it go friend

longer vid of the same chat

cnbc.com/video/2017/12/18/yales-robert-shiller-on-valuing-bitcoin-can-it-be-done.html

I heard this interview on the radio a few mins ago. It was painful. Made no sense. This guy doesn't even understand crypto.

I'm pretty sure his buddy has one too.
There's a good chance they're fake.

>dedicates his entire life overcompensating for it as a bear

they're brothers

These people will never get it

alright here it is

cnbc.com/video/2017/12/18/small-cap-longfin-soars-2000-percent-after-acquiring-blockchain-company.html

couldnt finish watching. this nigga a straight pajeet.

>cnbc.com/video/2017/12/18/small-cap-longfin-soars-2000-percent-after-acquiring-blockchain-company.html

Thanks!

you're going to miss out on him yelling

>11 minutes

This better be good.

>1:30 in I'm already repulsed by this guy
Damn, that has to be the most buzzword spaghetti interview I've ever seen

And take the greatest of all shits that will mean the end of all other shits.
In the street.

THIS IS VOT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. LET ME EXPLAIN YOU THE BLOCKCHAIN

>Pajeet buys his own blockchain company LOL

He called the 2000 tech bubble as well and wrote a book I've been meaning to look at on it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrational_Exuberance_(book)

This is literally what Indians are like everyday. Go to India and try to deal with anyone and they will reach this level of butthurt if you question anything they say.

it's weird how he doesn't even try to understand the cultural norms and remain calm and collected

Thanks for this OP this is hilarious

oh to shot yourself in the foot.
>send pajeet to itw.

can someone eli5 what exactly he did that was scammy? i couldn't really follow because i couldn't understand him very well (actually, not even trying to be racist)

>is the market cap justified
>no
What a fucking retard pajeet

If I have to believe the ChinaWoman he bought his own company with another company, and selling ZidduCoin at 19 cents while its a private network but you can buy it publicly I can't really understand this guy aswell, but its pretty funny

rofl it tanked while he was talking too

How did they understand a single word he said?

i can't understand a fucking thing he is saying.

no madam, you must not understand, please kindly listen

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND

me neither, i just hear spurts of "please maddam you dont understand" and "blockchain" and "ethereum"

You will surely get the Karkland.

Sounds like he was being honest, saying the insane market cap was not justified, its just a mania. Whats wrong with honesty?

Can someone tell me how he was smart enough to make any amount of money to begin with?

>No my marketcap is not justified I am a profitable company

wut?

>let's be kind to those we don't know
kys

He said he wasn early Bitcoin miner and owns 140 BTC

shut up faggot dont ruin the meme.

Holy shit someone gag him before I gauge out my eyes to stuff my ears with

I'm calling about your blockchain providings

I am a good companys sir

youtube.com/watch?v=U12ZYBTnHvM

whats up with these reddit faggots coming here with their fucking kumbaya bullshit. get the fuck out.

I honestly feel bad for pajeets they will never be taken seriously

You don't understand!

Also, his company tanked roughly 20% in the span of him talking... fucking hillarious

In the world of blind men the one eyed man is king

Holy fuck you people really don't have any patience.

I've watched multiple hour+ long panels from the World Economic Forum on the blockchain and crypto, and I still don't really know anything about the subject.

How do you people know what you're invested in?

I AM A PROFITABLE COMPANY

I think there were may have apparently been some financial shenanigans in him having one of his portfolio companies buy another. Other than that I see your point.

Still, giving shorters a green light doesn't seem like an amazing idea. He just had a huge injection of capital and the least he could do is create things to justify it.

I'm surprised he didn't do that thing where they move their head side to side.

Nigga I just a quick flip trade for a profit of $700 in 11 minutes. Time is money.

Literally would not be surprised if it hit $1k eoy

longfincorp.com/bod.html

no one has posted board of directors yet..
this thread is just getting started

Boomer's frothing at the mouth about the possibility of 50% gains when I just went 1000% in two weeks. God, I love this timeline.

Isn't John Parker the name of that tiger in life of pi?

hey dave you alright?

They do business in India and have Indian directors. I don't see your point.

Screencap or you're roleplaying and lazy as fuck

anyone got the video?

Alright I'm roleplaying but it could have happened.

That one nigga just named Gaddi.

no

jpadvisors.co.uk/home.html

JP advisors seems like a POS company built for penny stocks and I get the feeling he didn't choose something like Parker Advisors Ltd. for a reason.

Did you know its possible to make money and not be a sleazebag?

At least I can sleep with a clear conscience at night.

Could've

But while posting on Veeky Forums about Indians moving their head side to side, unlikely

I think you're taking this anonymous wine tasting forum a little too serious my friend.

Reminder to always let 10-20% of your winner run.

Don't know why people don't shave, worked for Patrick Stewart

a man of taste, i see that you read ibc

Holy fuck. This is huge. I wondered why normie fucking nyse pieces of shit weren’t buying up small cap fucking coin companies. But now we’re fucked. This LFIN is the downfall of ya. NYSE fuckers will be watching closely

I've temped at companies like this. 10 pajeets 1 white guy

>I've watched multiple hour+ long panels from the World Economic Forum on the blockchain and crypto, and I still don't really know anything about the subject.
Veeky Forums in a nutshell