Why shouldn't I trade my LTC 1:1 for Monero right now?

Why shouldn't I trade my LTC 1:1 for Monero right now?

you actually should

You definitely should.

You prob should. Although LTC is also limited in supply, a bit like BTC's silver. They both have potential. Monero has more I think

Not even memeing, XMR is probably the most logical next coin for Coinbase to add

It's insane that LTC is around 1:1 value of XMR. But that's the power of normiebase.

XMR has a much lower supply. In fact XMR will have less coins than BTC until around 2040. Now add the privacy tech and one of the best dev teams and community and you will see XMR is way undervalued.

They will never support it. If they do Monero isn't as private as we think.

Why not? Coinbase leadership is actually pro-freedom. It's shapeshift and blockstream that give me the creeps.

you'd be retarded if you didn't.

I’ve been thinking, maybe the IRS (ir whoever it is in murica) would actually prefer it if Monero was on coinbase. Wouldn’t it be easier for them to see who has been buying it, and how much they bought if it was on coinbase? They won’t be able to trace where it goes after that, but at least they know a little bit more about your activity.

actually been thinking this too OP, myabe its safe to just convert half LTC to XMR

Op here gonna wait after this LTC pump

Then I'll see about converting around 1/4th my LTC to XMR

do it

this sounds like a good idea, might do it myself too. GL

Also what's the best way to convert? I was going to send my LTC to bittrex, then convert it to BTC, then convert that to XMR.

Is there a better way?

That's ok

Stock up on XMR lads, $1k coin for 2018 for sure

yea not being retarded ;)

that's okay if you're verified there. otherwise use shapeshift.

shapeshift CIO is sketchy. changelly the alternative I use. changelly also works when the normies flood shapeshift.

shitty monero finally moved wen I sold it

fuck that

I only have about 0.163 BTC and 1.07 XMR, should I just exchange all my BTC to XMR?

BTC has to reach a whole 500 billion market cap to make 1.5x

XMR is at less than 6 billion, with many good things to come next year. It's an easy 3x, being conservative.

If you had a whole BTC, I'd advice different, but at this point, go XMR and hodl.

>tfw bought monero at its highest today
alright now to sell low

this is right

Shapeshift doesn't even want your name what do you mean

People are only going to use one privacy coin

and it's not going to be Monero

Monero has by far the highest use of all privacy coins, and is technologically miles ahead of the competition. Why would you use something else?

He's a verge shill, ignore him and all the other verge shills.