ANY user ACTUALLY LIVING THE BIZ MEME DREAM OF LAMBO OWNERSHIP?

ANY user ACTUALLY LIVING THE BIZ MEME DREAM OF LAMBO OWNERSHIP?

yes, there is a lambo dealership in CT that allows you to purchase with btc. Been in lamboland since summer, but it's overrated. the fuel is too expensive

probably
but if you want to get there i think you and i both know what you must do

>the fuel is too expensive
Which country?

>CT
>which country?

no need to be salty

Is that Connecticut?
Is fuel still expensive in America?
I thought you had big trucks because it was cheap.

NOT SALTY AT ALL BRA JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANY ANONS ARE ACTUALLY LIVING THE DREAM.

This image is some extreme Reddit

sadly no but very close to going with a porsche, feels just nice enough to be a true luxury without being too obnoxious and doesn't cost half a million.

no lambo but got a tesla s. gonna buy a tesla roadster in 2020

When I make my million I might upgrade my Corolla to a Prius.

lol for real

Imagine keeping your lambo in a plywood shack.

Much better

Nah lambos are badass but that would just scream come fuck me raw irs i drive a badass whip tho

all of biz dreams of a lambo
i just want a house so everyone can think that i made it ;_;

The ABSOLUTE state of Veeky Forums

I still drive a Nissan Sentra. It doesn't even have an automatic transmission. Seems like a waste to spend that much on a depreciating asset, unless you have many millions.

I considered whether my wife was a wise investment today. This shit changes you.

>wasting money on a lambo
Do you hate money?

2 fucking btc for a Porsche goddamn. What's the catch, are they crazy expensive to fix?

Here in Georgia the average from regular is about $2.50 a gallon but a Lamborghini takes premium and has terrible gas milage so it's really just for dick waving. Not really built for regular commuting.

Nope, going Ferrari most likely because I absolutely love the engineering behind these amazing vehicles. I will probably still buy a lightly used one (ha) so I can do some work on it.
>tfw day job was machine shop engineer at a big factory full of screw machines from the 1950's
>tfw I was the only person in a 500 mile radius that knew how to fix those old bastards
>tfw there are no modern counterparts to replace them short of designing and building all new multi-million dollar machines

I can fab any part, forever.

>Denver

I'd look at an AWD model, fellow Coloradoan.

I have a Miata as a second car, but that was before crypto. Living the faggot dream boys

mein neger, my everyday driver was a sentra, for 14 years.

German and Japanese cars have way better engineering than Italian.

I have one as my only car

I spent like 30 btc on an awd 3 series in 2014 and ended up crashing it, worst decision of my life and I don't know if I can bring myself to cash out btc for a car again. Half a million on a pleb tier BMW. Currently larping as a poorfag with bus and Uber

Yeah, I'll give you that, but always wanted one. I'd also love to have an old Datsun Z, but most of those are pure rust by now.

House is the way to go user. Don't fall for the luxury car meme. Generally they instantly depreciate in value and require huge amounts of maintenance.
Get a home somewhere comfy with enough room for a potential family then give ownership to a blind trust that will pass ownership back to you in the event of a finalized divorce. Because fuck your future bitch of a wife if she thinks she's walking away with your hard earned neet gains.

That Porsche is 5 yrs old FGT of course it’s going to be at a discount.

You could just buy an old Subaru like half the other people in the state.

probably because it's a 7 yr old two seater, no options, soft top boxster. and yeah also slightly more expensive to maintain that an avg car. i personally wouldn't do anything less than a 2015 carrera 911 but the lowest they run is 50-60k.

yeah but it's a fucking gallardo, just someone else's second hand trash

>Larping as a poorfag
Patrician taste my dude.

>Walking around like I'm too poor for new clothes or shoes
>Make near 6 figures in my wage cuck job and have about the same in crypto plus a nice fiat savings
I want to hit the million mark some day.

I just want to make a half mil so I can buy an EU passport, fuck this shithole country

That's gotta suck. I missed the boat hard but at least I didn't catch the boat then jump off it.

No it's not.

This user knows what's up. Nobody knows I'm doing as well as I'm doing. And they won't.

I hear what some of the weddings I've been to over the last few years cost and all I think is how rich they'd be if they put in into ETH at the time.

Sluts aren't going to leave their number on the doorstep of your nice house. They will on a lambo

I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon. 2012 and has had no issues at all with 65K miles on it. Just a new set of tires and probably brake pads soon. I'm not setting any speed records but it's a fine car for the money.

Obvious honeypot. Anyone who answers yes is clearly 12 years old and gets banned

A ticket to Libya might land you it for free. Just bring a life jacket and some food.