18 year old HS student, will I make it? How much money will I have exactly one year from now?

18 year old HS student, will I make it? How much money will I have exactly one year from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
discord.gg/yjTPQDZ
0xproject.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

total "i know nothing" normie picks. What is funny, u are gonna make a lot of money in this, just hodl that shit tight

you'll make it. fuck college. work full-time and keep investing.

$10

I would understand this if it would still be fucking 2014 and there is no other coins.

New topic in this thread is: should we all just buy normie coins because there is no chance that normies will get the fancy features of any new coin or token?

post pics of your tummy :3

I'm not a normie, zero friends, KHV dateless, sit alone at lunch everyday. And yes I will not sell, and plan on holding for atleast 4 years.

I'll be going to College but I won't have any debt/expenes during college.

add SALT and UBIQ and you will be set for 2018

is college really a scam? isn’t it a prerequisite for every job that isn’t going to be automated?

BTC: $0
ETH: $1500 each
Looks you're down a grand. Bummer OP.

>I'm not a normie, zero friends, KHV dateless, sit alone at lunch everyday.
Nice, you're welcomed here brother. Take a sit please, you're in for a big and long ride.

It can be a scam if you're getting a worthless degree, or getting into tons of debt just to make 50k per year. If you're going for a major in high demand like STEM, or accounting or finance it's worth it. If you won't be going into any debt it's almost always worth it.

Thank you brother, what do you think my portfolio will look like 2 years from now?

>btc

ur fucked. Consider moving into eth.

fell for the stem meme

you guys are pathetic

I would diversify a bit more
But yeah 11.8k at 18, you're gonna make it

get out normie

nocoiner detected

Good luck with a STEM degree, companies don't want to hire recent college grads, they want to bring in Poo-in-loos on H1-B visas, or whatever the equivalent is in your country.

I'm not doing STEM, I'm doing accounting.

Join this discord group and avoid pump and dumps. This is a new server offering signals based on good technical analysis that will be shared with you. discord.gg/JDS4tcX

lame

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tbh nobody knows, maybe we're in a bubble and everything will go down 90% of it's value next year, or maybe we will go up even more than before. I seriously don't know.

word of advice: get off the board, don’t ever ever ever come back. don’t get involved in any alt coins. no matter what. in fucking telling you don’t man. i had 2.5 bitcoin 4 months ago then got involved in alts and now i have .3

just get the fuck off of this board and hold man i’m telling you

>How much money will I have exactly one year from now?
At least 2x.
Other coins could get you there faster, but it takes research & time. The easy route is that "coinbase" portfolio you have.

see you in lamboland in 3 years

kys normie

Everyone on this board is a dropout or a NEET. Keep doing what you're doing. Safe crypto picks that will get you lots of money if you hold, plus you're going to school for something that will net you so much money it's not even funny. People on this board are just jealous that you're getting an education in something that isn't worthless

How much did you start off with? Also HS student here

sucks for YOU, but ppl are making good money with alts

I've made a ton of money from this boards advice

This guy here is probably giving you the absolute best advice here. Normally I'd call you a faggot and tell you to buy a rope and move to another thread. Any advice you normally get from this place is bad. Really bad. Anything someone is shilling is just so they can dump their bags on you and buy again when you get weak hands.
Put your coins in a wallet. Encrypt a sub drive store the wallet.dat files on the drive and forget about it for at least 4 years.

when did you start?

It's all about sifting through the bs desu. Sometimes there is some genuinely good information.

>$7k
>high school student
wtf?????

I just started 2 weeks ago with just 400 bucks and withdrew my initial investment once it doubled. Just hold. And maybe buy some promising future coins and forget about them.

desu this portfolio probably outperformed most of Veeky Forums's portfolios

>3 years
LOL. Crypto will be dead in less than a year.

this

I worked my ass off to save like 25k but I'm 23 already

Prolly lives in a well off family, so he gets to keep his wagecuck earnings and not need to support his family

are you a girl?

This. Do this OP and you'll make it for sure.

lol

Super big discord coming up guys. Big people with alot of money behind it. it just started.
discord.gg/yjTPQDZ
give it a chance.. it worked so far.

This post made me feel like shit because I'm 21 and never had more than $500 at a time. So I guess you're gonna make it.

What do you think... crypto is probably 95% male.

Noob here so i dont know how to judge crypto buti listend to ghost on qtum and it's shooting to the moon. Not even a shill

I like you already, are you by any chance bi/gay? If so you're gonna make it huge!

do this -> please c:

get the fuck out normie, you're not welcomed here!!

Yea you tards we're so busy pretending to be a breakaway civilization of tech Nazis that most of you missed the massive adoption momentum of BTC.

You lot were too busy focusing on the tech like you were analyzing Pokemon.

nothing bc you usd blockpolio

Probably not much for a fag that got held back 2 years.

>accounting or finance
Yeah I make $80k and I also hate my life and want to die

>A highschooler has more crypto than me

Getting off the board is good advice, but not getting involved in alts is shit tier advice. I have gone up 4x in the past month because of $HVN, and I've got another 2 days before I'm selling

Just find low cap alts with upcoming news, sell during news - rinse and repeat. A promising coin currently would be $ZRX

? What? I didn't get held back. I'm a senior in HS, and I turned 18 about a week ago.

Only do college for something you enjoy and can make money on, or if you just want to be published. Don't go for the medical meme unless you're smart and dedicated enough to self study and have the leisure time to do so.

It's a good feeling being published. It's insignificant >99% of the time but science builds off that stuff. All f(x) rely on every infinitely small dx for continuity.

Fuck you kid. I grew up poor and your a rich little shit. Go suck a dick.

That’s not capitalism you shit. Go live in Venezuela you communist.

Fuck this guy, good luck OP and everyone else.

These threads enforce it even more this shit is a bubble.

>in HS
>parents gibs $11,500 to play with bimcoins

If you want to only invest in the big 3 then Sell all ETH and maybe even BTC and put it into LTC.

LTC will be x3 in a few months.
BTC will maybe only go up to 35k in that time

If you want to invest in altcoins buy WaBi. They will x10 in the same time but it is riskier.

>only go up to 35k in that time
So it's going to double?

>buying btc and eth in btc dip
>literally ALL the alts are in the green against btc value

>still gonna make it but not as good as the true Veeky Forumsches

18 year old first semester college.

Some of us aren’t. Been throwing my fucking stupid ass SF startup money into magic beans on the internet, and up to half a hundred k

They're all going to be automated.

probably.
you never know though in crypto land but BTC is pretty consistent.

Altcoins give you a bigger return though if you invest in the right one but have also higher risk.

But honestly in the last few weeks you would have to be fucking retarded to lose money

That's exactly my point. If you know for a fact something is going to double with low risk then why not go for that shoe in?

high risk high reward.

If you are in cryptos you normally are more of a risk taker anyway, But to each his own.

Well eth just spiked I guess I get it. Good thing I diversified enough to reap the gains

I'm going to establish some middle ground here and say it like it is.
Veeky Forums is alright. We've got the memes and the dreams, and it's way more organic as a community than reddit. There's no upvote system so controversial topics are actually discussed, balance is somewhat existent and circlejerking is in control. There's way more talk about possible crashes and taxing and other bad stuff here than anywhere else, plus every shitcoin shill thread also has posts of anons hating on it.

When it comes to advice, you need to understand rule #1 of crypto in 2017: don't lose your btc, you'll regret it. Only invest in projects you believe in, otherwise you'll be one salty alty if its btc value plummets.

normalfaggot bitch i will fuck u big time buddy

This. ZRX is making me a ton of money today.

What's the 'news' with ZRX?

College is a boomer scam at this point.

0xproject.com/