Your Army's path is blocked by this commander and his army, what do you do?

Your Army's path is blocked by this commander and his army, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma'arra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

Ramsay Bolton, Blood King of Winterfell.

Send a false letter to castle black. In the hopes the bastard takes the bait.

Shoot him. My army has guns.

I grab my hammer and bash in skull.

March forward and crush him and his army under the weight of our sheer numbers. His men can only kill so many before they collapse.

I like your style.

Had to look it up.

Game of Throne spoilers maybe?
Ramsay Bolton's rule comes to an end when Jon Snow retakes Winterfell with an army of Free Folk and Stark loyalists, and defeats Ramsay in personal combat. In the aftermath, Ramsay is executed for his crimes against House Stark by being fed to his own hounds, bringing House Bolton to extinction.

I really don't see how this guy would stand out on a list of threats when it comes to direct warfare.

Is that a trick question? CHARGE!

“We all know what my brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right.” Stannis rose to his feet. “I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt.”

I give him the following offer: Let my army through and I will give you a bagel.

D&D love their Edgy characters user.

real cute... How do you feel about dragons again?

I follow the way of King Aerys and burn them all

MEAT IS BACK ON THE MENU

I don't think the Charr eat people.

Then again, the Charr are fucking crazy, so who knows?

Meat is meat, and an army marches on its stomach. After a campaign of bread and dried fruit, anything that bleeds and sears will be welcome.

My character has a medivac drone that I use for bombing runs, wtf does a command tent mean to me?

Option 1
>Conscript him into the Warsmith's legions. We can always use hordes of feral mortals as cannon fodder.
Option 2
>Exterminate him utterly. We have become used to offering no quarter for defiance.

Option 3: 20 Good Men destroy our ammunition supplies in the night. The Iron Warriors fall to infighting and treachery. Ramsay massacre the few survivors with a cavalry charge a few days later.

His army? Shouldn't be hard. Now if he had 20 good men we would be fucked.

user, has twenty good men. They're on their way to sabotage our supplies.

Even the crusaders at people.

What? No fucking way.

I want to believe. I just don't.

I don't have an image of the regular Bohrok swarm so...

>Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.

>Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

>I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

>I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

>Ramsay Bolton, Blood King of Winterfell.

What did he mean by this?

Under the Shamans during GW1 they probably did, but that's no more barbaric than Ascalonians wearing their pelts for armor, I'd say.

Ascalonians are real cunts. Look at Kryta before the Ascalon took refuge in their kingdom and after (GW2). They completely usurp the Kingdom. The only person remaining who seems to be at least somewhat of true Krytan lineage is the queen.

That the nigga didn't even write the letter

>Light infantry
>Little to no training
>a few hundred heavy cavalry
>Longbows

The professional soldier surrounded by his fellows will win out against any mob

I get the Feeling it was Stannis

>Set up phalanx.
>Wait for his knights to charge headfirst into it.
>Wait longer for Ramsey to fire arrows into his own men.
>Win.
>Watch as Daenerys gets fatter in real time.

I wait several years in the possibly vain hope that the next book comes out so that I can find out.

Why would the Mannis write that shit?

Stannis may be tricking Jon into bringing assistance.
His last appearance implied he had a plan to defeat the Freys and Boltons, meaning he was likely not defeated.
Having a Stark will make all the other houses who don't support Boltons support him
The man is getting desperate.

Call in the flight plan

His ability to multiply corpses is unsettling, but that's all he's got going for him.

My army's ability to use arquebuses, pikes and giant dogs will minimize such corpses. I'm going to shoot until my 80% of my ammunition is spent, advance with poke-poke and spare the dogs for the flanks and routing.

Option 3 seems the most likely scenario

>False king
Oh shit he has consigned with foul chaos.

Rhaegar deserved to die for bringing a sword to a plate armor fight.

Call for parlay. Shoot him with crossbowmen when he gets close.

Bullshit, Muslims aren't people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma'arra
>wikipedia

I know, but just googling it brings up a lot of hits and I'm about to hit the hay before I have to get up for work in 8 hours.

Part of why like the first Crusade was that it was such a massive clusterfuck and despite most sources being narative from around the time it ultimately doesn't sound unlikely given how desperate the situation was at times.

I'm a fucking Dawn caste Solar. No one stands in my way and especially no edgy little shit like Ramsay.

Fear is what keeps a man alive in this world of treachery and deceit.

I literally have a sword that is just as big as you that I swing as easily as a butterknife.

Wait for orders from command to engage his army, fight our way through his men, only to find that Commissar Cain has somehow managed to defeat him in single combat, and was looking to meet back up with us.

Optional: Potentially suicidal charge order from our Lieutenant Sulla pays big dividends.

Please test that theory.

But muh chivalry

twenty good men will beat you

Why does my army have any sort of path they need to take? I'm a wizard for crying out loud! Load everyone up into the Demiplane, teleport to the location of the attack, then unload everyone back out. Done.

I don't have an army, but my current char can obliterate him and all his army in theoretically 1 turn

Why did he bring a sword to a plated armor fight?

How do you feel about this Veeky Forums?

Start muttering in binary, and blast them from Orbit, in the Omnissiah's name

He only stands out as far as his actions in the story are concerned, really. If everything in Westeros wasn't going to shit when he made his moves then he really would just be a speck of shit on someone's pauldron.

About the same way Stannis did when he heard that.

"Yeah, alright."

What are you talking about? I don't have an arm...y...

Who the fuck are all those people following us, and how did I NOT NOTICE?

I thought everyone knew him before the whole war and shit

Can't use that line if you're already a kidnaper and rapist.

Where are proofs

Mostly the fact that Liena wasn't described as a drooling retard, so she'd know what would go down if she suddenly disappeared, considering the temper of both Robert and her brother.

Offer his dad my assistence in holding the North, provided he shivs his shitty brat.

She was a Stark. So there is always that

I choose to believe she was one of the less idiotic ones; the few scenes we have of her seem to indicate she was rather sharp.

Probably grab some friends and torture him to death.
>tfw you're the ramsay of your setting
Where did it all go so wrong?

>Prince Rhaegar picked lyanna over cersei
Is he our guy?

Idon't think so.

If anything he is the Edward Cullen of ASoIaF, down to women making up excuses for his behavior because he looks hot.

That's only his fanboys and fangirls

Well, all we know for sure is that he couldn't into proper anti armour weaponry, which applies to most characters in the series, since GRRM either doesn't know better or doesn't care.

Everything else comes from Jon Connington, who's obviously not a reliable source on the subject.

So as of now we can't really make a qualified guess.

My personal guess is rapist.

Take him out during a boring Sunday afternoon with 20 men.

Seriously, while he excelled at political intrigue, he was a horrible battlefield commander. He commanded only fear, not respect.

>Seriously, while he excelled at political intrigue
You might be thinking of the wrog Bolton, user.

Your army only moves in two dimensions? Well that makes this easier.

The dragon answers to no-one

Except warhammers it seems.

>Fear is what keeps a man alive in this world of treachery and deceit.
Fear of this battle station.

They rebelled even more

You dare to besmirch house targaryen with your lies? The arrogance.

To be fair, the White Mantle wasn't much better.

Have my best archers pick them off from a distance.
Good luck catching me in your stupid spear circle bullshit.

>Out shooting Nyss Archers.

>That filename

Good lad...

Cersei didn't match up to the prophecy.

>prophecy
>Rhaegar was actually the Prince that was Promised
>we're all fucked now
Thanks Robert.

I DEATH

Call him a bastard.

>Believing dragon-fucker lies

>implying the Prince that was Promised isn't Jaime Lannister

What would be Stannis' tax policy?

Wait. The itch of of putrid sores will leave them sleepless and sick. The maddening buzzing of a million flies will make their soldiers hack their own ears off to rid themselves of the noise.
When the Rot leaves them hacking and coughing in their beds, unable to rise and face us, then we advance. Their last few fit men cut down by our rusted, poisoned blades.

Am I supposed to know who the fuck that random dudebro is?

GoT's edgy mcedge edgemaster Ramsay Snow

10% higher overall to get started on paying back the crown's debts.
Extra taxes for everyone who opposedStannis# claim, certain houses get it extra hard (Lannisters, Tyrels).
Anyone found trying to cheat his way out of paying their due gets a one-way ticket to the wall.

I don't have an army. I just know this spell that can summon rats. So I guess the Boltons get eaten alive by thousands of swarming rats.

I thought it was bullshit and a part of me hoped that Brienne realized could be useful if he was kept alive

What about Tullys and Arryns? Aren't the former technically traitors and the latter decided to do nothing instead of supporting the rightful king. Isn't it also treason then?

Yeah, but even Stannis porbably wouldn't excute half the Realm's noble houses.
Some extra taxes and hostages should do the job.

Brienne's character flaw is being honorable to a fault and headstrong to boot. It was quite fitting.

Godamn, for an autist Stannis is so good at those speeches. I know Stephan Dillane hated the show but I doubt their is a better actor to play the character

And Stannis's death words are perfectly in character, even though I wish it was "I know why now Renly."