Everything green

>everything green
>not a single skeptical thread on the entire board

Okay, lets be honest, a sell-off is coming.... right?

Its actually hard to find an alt coin that hasn't doubled in marketcap over the past week.

That should be a warning sign to everyone.
DESU i think all the alt profits are just gonna funnel straight back into bitcoin and we will push into the 20k's and alts will be wrecked again

yeah, but dont expect anyone to give you a headups when to sell, and if they do its far too late

People were making this same exact thread each of the last two days. Normies are filtering into alts.

Will the alts get pumped up a few more times before everything falls apart?

Yes, move into BCH if you want to survive the crash.

Wrong.

DOubt it. Everyone is afraid of btc falling now.

Congratulations for getting burned by the fire too many times and finally you learned to understand how it works

Yeah, a fiat sell off to buy more crypto.

We new paradigm now.

probably be looking at 3 trillion dollar market at end of 2018

Jesus Christ look at the btc charts. This is just the beginning of an actual alt bull market.

We fat cats now

I want to get in but in the week it took for me to get verified, everything I was interested in went way too high. I can't wait for it to half crash so that it gets more reasonable.

yea we have a ways to go OP. 600bn will look small next year

the normies will make us all rich

>new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm new paradigm

huge crash coming

i wanna hold out for just a bit more

>look at me, I once saw that meme bubble chart and think I know something

Just wait until oldfags wrap their heads around investing in this stuff. Everyone who has made it in crypto are young libertarian males... Welcome to alt szn

lol haven't you learned that your old boomer stock laws don't apply here?

If BTC freefalls alts will get wrecked too anyway, so you lose either way.

BTC moons, alts crash
BTC crashes, alts crash
BTC goes sideways, alts moon

It's always works the same way

It works until it doesn't... Bitcoin is a ticking time bomb. Alts I cannot say the same thing for (long term I am talking)

Remember after the etf btc earlier this year?

ETH started to grow afterwords

Since it's supposedly hell converting bitcoin to regular money, how likely is it that when the crash happens some of those people panic switch to the big alts (eth, ltc)? Or is it just that much trouble converting from bitcoin to alt than it is to convert bitcoin to fiat?

Please help a retard : what could cause BTC to crash?

>bitcoin is a ticking time bomb

It's been a ticking time bomb 8 fucking years.

people realizing it's nonfunctional imaginary internet money that isn't being backed by anyone with actual power?

people take money away for christmas every year user

But people will gift btc for Christmas too. And there's not handing out gifts worth 5 figures.

if a million people take away half a BTC that is still
500 000 down

Little does Pepe know he's on a one way Amtrak trip to crashville.

What's up with the Tether thing? If it's really a fraud perpetrated to prop up Bitcoin, if/once it gets exposed, that might wipe a lot of people's money at once and shake their confidence.

dont get scared into selling by threads like these. they are made by jews that want cheap coins

dont get scared to not selling by guys like these
they want to dump their bags from higher altitude

you always rish your money in crypto, its your call anons

if we knew for sure its a fraud, noone would use it

>2 weeks of intense bull run where literally every coin doubled
>this fucking sub 84 IQ retard thinks there will never be another bear run again and that we will just grow forever into nothing

>dont get scared into selling by threads like these. they are made by jews that want cheap coins
dont get inspired into buying by comments like these. they are made by neets that want to cash out this years 10-100x profit

im a literal millionare because i never sold you weak faggot

>if we knew for sure its a fraud, noone would use it
i think deep down we all know it is a fraud
but greed is a bitch and we are gambling addicts

imagine the shitstorm if it is a fraud though
the millions lost
i dont believe that would fly honestly
same thing with BTC, i am not saying it will continue to rise forever, but i dont see it falling more than 30 percent max at any given circumstances

this is the only smart answer

i just want doge to be 10 again so i can hide in there

EMP from solar system
All exchanges down for a very long time (weeks)
Security flaw in bitcoin hash algorithm
Heavy immediate regulation world wide
Banking laws world wide immediately agrees to never accept crypto out/in

That's all I can think of right now

>im a literal millionare because i never sold you weak faggot

Only if you cashed out (you didn't)

That is precisely the point. No one wants a money that is run by (((people with power))), those people have been fucking over that common folk with monetary trickery, inflating the currency to pay for debts and wars while our savings get eroded and we are left with no option but to invest in shitty companies (stocks) just to hedge against deflation.

Inflation*

Probably but I doubt the correction is larger than the gains.

why would i ill be worth 10 mil by next year. the same shit is regurgitated by nocoiners every six months. people were waiting for eth to dip at 20. guess what it didnt. didnt think monero could stay above 50 guess where that is at.

No coiners btfo