Disney is currently negotiating with White Wolf. Expect new edition and a movie treatment of Twilight: The Masquerade...

Disney is currently negotiating with White Wolf. Expect new edition and a movie treatment of Twilight: The Masquerade. Also a shit rpg about Mayans/Egyptians/Greeks/Romans/Xenufags or something based around mass genocide to appease gods... Something along the lines of Pyramid: The Mayan Jew Simulator or Hierarchy: The Sacrifice or Fuckitallwesoldout: The Disneyfying.

Also, WoD general.

Or a Marvel RPG

>disney starts pumping out vtm:bloodline sequels

Now if you excuse me, I've got to die from dehydration due to excessive ejaculation.

>VtM
>implying we won't get the fuckawesome treatment of Mage: The Ascension
Look, mate, I'm all for hating Disney, but remember - it's Disney that's responsible for Pirates of the Caribbean. And even if the latter two movies are meh, the first one was tight as shit.
So I shall hope.

I would prefer Dreamworks take on the Mage storyline. Disney is too deep into "men are wrong and only women can be useful or have any good parts" for there to be any hope for Disney doing anything but "magical princesses are cute" crap.

is this a joke

We could play a game of Pretend.

You be a guy... And I'll be a mermaid that looks like a shitweasel from Dreamcatcher, doing the dirty on you in a swimming pool of bodily fluids/materials deep within the confines of the central shrine while bodies of enslaved peoples drip from a hole in the moonroof and the dry husks are tossed over the side of a blood-scabbed pyramid that covers the shrine. My husband might be in his sarcophagus, but don't worry. His soul is out praising Anubis/Kek/Quetzalcoatl/AlienOverloardLizardPeople to establish dominance across continents.

Oh... And there's a PRETENTIOUS: THE STARVENING... It's about SLAC majors failing to find jobs. Just kidding. It's actually about Artists/Writers going nutter and finding out that their works are created in or influence IRL realistically but when the creator becomes stronger/more unreal in the real (think Who Framed Roger Rabbit? or Cool World). Working title is Ludocrat: The Theatre.

I haven't watched any Disney movies since Frozen, but in that one at least that guy with the reindeer was both a great guy and very useful, while both of the princesses, especially the older one, did some pretty dumb things. What Disney movies have the mentality you're talking about?

>Disney is dipping its greasy soulless fingers into tabletop
IS NOTHING SAFE?!

You can always play older systems, i don't even play nWoD that much and im alright and nWoD isn't that bad. If they sold out, fair enough.

WW will go full Dark Heresy.
Sell's will dip. People stop buying, fill for bankruptcy, someone will corner the niche and maybe in far future we will get something new and exciting.

What i want to say is, OP you are a faggot and a manbaby. Throwing a hissyfit with you blogposting like a chick about shoes and giving your personal opinion about topic no one really cares about.

This isn't reddit, get fucked OP.

>Also WoD general
no,

Everything's anti-male if you're a /pol/fag.

Forgot that there talk of a trial cartoon for WoD hoping to draw in younger teens. When I say "talk" I mean "Not Happening." If it does I'm betting direct to DVD and streaming paywalls. The dumbass that keeps bringing it up wants a your Teen Titans animu doesn't seem to figure out that it's never going to work out on Disney's primary networks/audiences. Also he's got mild autism, so I don't blame him.

Much.

>citation needed

So when i can play Ebony: We Wuz Kangs!
or
Venus: The Triggering and fight White Devils?

finally, Cain is going to be a Disney princess!

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
Oh my fucking god nobody cares

we can have a crossover of World of Darkness and Star vs the Forces of Evil

Do you have any infographs to prove your point?

Disney did nothing wrong

He was literally transportation and nothing more.

Shouldn't you be on /qa/ begging an indifferent gookmoot to delete /pol/?

No one actually goes to /qa/ but /pol/ and [s4s].

You clearly care so much that you feel the need to try to deflect those mean posts about your board.

/qa/ is just full of /pol/ roleplayers

That transportation was literally extremely important, which, combined with the fact that he was just a plain good guy, thoroughly disproves the claim in . At least for Frozen.

When Disney's done with the next 4 Green Onion movies and we find Jack Sparrow dead of a cocaine overdose before filming the final (9th) Pirates movie. And there's a 3rd and 4th Lesbian Sisters in Snow being written.

I'm trying to find a Kingdom Hearts reaction face... Or any sort of KH picture... But I remembered that it's shit and I never touched the stuff.

When I can pass solid information (unlike my stool) and not get my ass fired.

What the fuck is up with captcha and trees?

i unironically love disney but white wolf hasn't done anything good since 9/11

Again, Pirates of the Caribbean disproves you.

t. Disney

feck off, PotC was mediocre, it was fun for once then it got stale and all other parts were shit

Is it mediocre because of all the magical princesses and useless men, user, or did you just fail to understand what you replied to?

You have been angered by a post on Veeky Forums.

This is obvious bullshit. But I really hope it isn't because of how much it will upset people I think suck.

> Disney owns Gargoyles
> Disney in talks with WW

Why hasn't this been brought up yet?

no, i got that
i was just implying that you are user who shills PotC as something good for some reason and that if you are you are mistaken. PotC sucks. You can get fucked.

Why would we want to delete /pol/?

It keeps the real degenerates from invading the other boards.

Isn't White Wolf working on a Beauty and the Beast nWoD game?

does this mean besm returns?

... Huh. That might actually work.

I mean, if they don't fuck up. They need to be careful with that.

I love how everyone in this thread is going along with this when no one, not even OP has provided any evidence of this.

>magical princesses
>Calypso
>Muh Pirate Queeeeen
>making the mistake of watching any after the "trilogy" was done

They've caught wind of Disney Villains Victorious.

I thought this was a picture of Anna in bondage.

Why provide evidence when you can just keep screeching bullshit?

Same.

>implying anyone here is being serious

>something based around mass genocide to appease gods

ROAD TO EL DORADO RPG WHEN

Contrary to popular belief, Anna is the domme