Newbie here. Do you guys think REQ will keep rising in the short-term or do you think now is a good time to sell?

Newbie here. Do you guys think REQ will keep rising in the short-term or do you think now is a good time to sell?

do some research, this is not random pump n dump, this is one of few coins that actually could work, it's long term hodl

Is this a good time to enter REQ? It will dip after this Colossus hype, right?

It already dipped, buy now before Friday's announcement (if you want free money).

Sell to me and buy back in when it hits .50 on Friday

REQ has dumped after the testnet so it will probably dumps more until next year since nothing news will come out until 2018

post this in every thread. You still won't buy in any lower pajeet. Sorry you sold at 34 cents.

sir perhaps you should look at the charting
down down

>nothing news will come out until 2018

>it's literally 2 weeks until 2018

If REQ takes just 5% of Paypals revenue of $10 billion, REQ would be worth 17x what it is now. Based on Paypals market cap of $83 billion.

And that's ignoring a $500 billion cryptomarket where it is supposedly hard to cash out for a lot of people, which makes REQ a godsend for cashing out crypto to fiat.

Just fucking hold on to this shit into 2018.

Hold. $1 by end of year.

sir please understand
this is Q4 2017
Q1 2018 will be in April of the next year or more correctly 120 days

that is a lot in time in crypto

>sir

A literal pajeet trying to shill for REQs decline.

Normally I'd agree that a dryspell in terms of announcement means a stagnant price. But we're seeing normie BTC flood the altcoin markets, as more and more normies discover the potential profit in altcoins vs BTC.

Doesn't matter if REQ stands still for 4 months. Normies will read about the project and continue to pump the price.

It will almost definitely correct overnight, like every other alt that mooned today, but future is looking very bright.

He's also forgetting that the team consistently communicates their progress to the community.

Top fucking kek, you really are pajeet.

there's a slightly rising triangle forming with a possible breakout to the top in about a hour.
If it goes up it will reach 2k sat and bump in the 20btc wall unless it's removed by that time

REQ looking to break out now. it always pumps on korean/chinese late morning-afternoon time zone. strap in.

Hey newfag.. Reddit has a great section for questions.

I'm not even going to bother shilling you tards on this. Just sell if you're that worried. I know there are thousands of other people, including me, here that will buy your REQ off your weak shaking hands.

You fucking idiot, there's an update this Friday.

Yeah I'm kind of regretting doubling down on it today. Might try and sell off the new shit I bought and just wait. I'll keep the original shit I had though.