TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO IS LIVE! NOW!

Get in here goys! First hour is the financial hour!

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/12/19/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-520

bump

Ghost's top pick was Quantum back when it was $15 so he knows his shit.

/pol/ here. since when are these threads posted here?

He just shilled OMG. Does Ghost visit here? He definitely browses /pol/

I guarantee they lurk the fuck out of this board. Glad they don't shill 42Coin here tho.

redpill me on 42coin

Coin that Ghost and his inner circle collectively hold the majority of.

I know that already
what i dont know is
should i buy it?

I like to think it's a solid coin, but personally I'm not fuckin' withit.

true autist

reminder that omisego is a rent seeking entity on behalf of the stock holders (omise holders)

it will be overtaken by something that doesn't interject itself as much as a middlemensch.

Since he's a capitalist.

Also, biz is the new pol. That means we have 2-4 years tops before this board and crypto are no longer super profitable and popular.

Memes here are damn good right now and so are investment tips. Not even mememing

high iq and high vitality people like myself moved here after getting trump elected on /pol/. when we leave and the memes die, you know crypto is dead like trump

P. Much.

the memes here are truly top notch, got me excited about Veeky Forums for the first time in a while

spam is against global rules

Just tuned into this and some guy is just yelling about how autists are a waste of life.

Lmao wtf is this

this is a damn good episode, talked about cryptos man you missed it
at least that's when i walked in

Alcoholic boomer gives investment advice, talks about the news, and gets trolled by bronies.

Surprisingly good radio show.

/this, its just the way she goes:
/b/------>/pol/------>Veeky Forums

this guy unironically responsible for me starting to invest in stocks and real estate years ago

gets you in the capitalist mindset

this is one of the few boomers i actually unironically enjoy and think has anything good to say

this, we were peak pol, now its gonna be peak biz and crypto time baby

nobody is questioning us. powerful

thats not the daily shoah

What comes after?

/mlp

Obviously Veeky Forums for the /New Lambo General/ threads