Traitors: 6 Daemon powered Primarchs, 5 of which are present in the realspace (and the sixth GETS SHIT DONE)

>Traitors: 6 Daemon powered Primarchs, 5 of which are present in the realspace (and the sixth GETS SHIT DONE)
>Imperium: one depressed Primarch

I really don't see a problem here.

He's the accountant, tratitors don't stand a chance

/thread

Traitor Primarchs haven't been able to topple an Imperium that's been running a massive budget deficit for the past 9,000 years, just wait until Girlyman looks at the books and gets everything back in the black.

>6 guys who are not part of protagonist faction
>1 guy who is part of protagonist faction

Guilliman got this.

Magnus moves his ass, shit's hitting the fan kinda, the rest is bound to stir. Maybe even Lorgar will go like "that's what I've been waiting for"

>russ turns traitor
>magnus now realizes that chaos is no longer cool,goes full retard for the third time, and nukes armless the harmless armies

Isn't armless dead according to the leaks? Either way it's time for him to fall to the wayside if the Primarchs are returning. With Lorgar and Perturabo for undivided (& possibly Omegon) as well as the 4 others there's no need for him. Plus there's no way any of them would take orders from a mere mortal when they are the most powerful servants of their respective gods

But user, he already defeated all Primarch and forced them to swear fealty to him!

>Khan rides wulfed up Russ out of the fucking webway
>Dorn crashed in on a battle barge, with a bionic hook arm like some space pirate
>Salamanders bring together the sacred artifacts of Vulkan and summon him Captain Planet style
>Lion just wakes up and comes to tell everyone to keep it down

Those leaks were bullshit, the only reason anybody thought they were credible is because some of what else they said synced up with what was said in WD, which just could as easily been a case of the person who made them up having access to the issue of WD and not posting it online.

6 incredibly powerful beings, each with a (comparatively) small, loyal force vs 1 dude whos best attribute is his ability to run things, at the helm of an Empire of trillions.

I think Chaos actually needs a little more to compete against a well led, united Imperium. It's biggest weakness, being its size making it impossible for the High Lords to actually run, and the entire thing was a bureaucratic nightmare, has essentially vanished.

If I was Magnus, I would be trying my best to stop Guilliman before he is able to assert himself in control of the Empire.

Quadrillions, not trillions.

I am still leaning towards Trillions. It is hard to comprehend how large hundreds of trillions actually is, not to mention Quadrillions.

Just look at it like this. The Imperium has a million worlds under it's control (give or take). Let's say each world has an average population of 10 billion. (some have way, way more, but some have very few, so im averaging it)

Multiply that together and what is the result? 10,000,000,000,000,000, or Ten Quadrillion.

All of this post

>Traitor Primarchs haven't been able
Really only four out of six of them have tried. Fulgrim and Lorgar have been jerking themselves off for ten thousand years. Angron, Magnus, Mortarion, and Perturabo are the guys who've been trying to get shit done. And Omegon, I suppose. But who the fuck knows for sure what he's up to.

The Lion is still alive, just asleep. Gulliman could easily wake him up, and together they can go on a merry adventure through the warp finding the other Primarchs. While Cypher reveals his master plan that he isn't really a Fallen and has been working for the Lion the whole time by discovering the missing Primarchs in the warp as well as the few who have just gone on a wander across Space.

>Ultramarine flag ship comes up to the side of the rock
>All the Dark Angels are scared about what could happen
>Activate the space bullhorn
>"Hey it's your uncle, wake up papa lion, we need him."

>Iron Warriors and Word Bearers
>small forces

Compared to the Imperium, yes, they are.

>Johnson it's me your brother, let's go crusading!

>>Traitors: 6 Daemon powered Primarchs, 5 of which are present in the realspace (and the sixth GETS SHIT DONE)
yes but no matter what they do or how hard they try they will NEVER be Ultramarines.

so i'd say Advantage is Guilliman's

If i was Abbadon and the Chaos Gods i'd be shitting myself over the fact that the most powerful bureaucracy in galactic history just got taken over by the most inspired bureaucrat to ever exist.

Guilliman throws billions of soldiers into the fight every time he corrects a rounding error by the Administratum, he adds a hundred worlds to the Imperium every day just by correcting old star charts.

Also now that Eldar are IoM allies both them and the Tau will become protectorates and allies with Necrons uneasy allies

If 20 Legions can conquer the galaxy, 2 Legions supplemented by warp bullshittery are players on a galactic scale. So not exactly small, even in reference to the Imperium which they helped create

Still mad

Not to say this would be a bad thing, but isn't Dore very dead?

>>Dorn crashed in on a battle barge, with a bionic hook arm like some space pirate
Not to say this would be a bad thing, but isn't Dorn very dead?

Dorn lost his hand, but his death was never confirmed.
If someone like Chaos had his dead body you'd think they'd be showing it off more.

Doesn't Vulkan mention that he's alive in the Beast saga, he just doesn't say where he is?

The Fists found his hand, so he's missing at least one appendage, but the rest of him is just AWOL.

My mistake, I was thinking of the version where his skeleton is encased in amber aboard the Phalanx. Which is not fluff accurate nowadays.

It's like weaponizing Hermies Conrad

>>Lion just wakes up and comes to tell everyone to keep it down
My sides are not made of iron

>I think Chaos actually needs a little more to compete against a well led, united Imperium.

When Horus appeared over Terra, a third of the garrison of Terra turned out to be traitors waiting for that moment to show their true colors.

Expect a lot of traitors to reveal themselves as M41 draws to a close.

>When Horus appeared over Terra, a third of the garrison of Terra turned out to be traitors waiting for that moment to show their true colors.

no

>no

This hasn't been retconned yet:
"Perhaps some defenders went mad with fear. Perhaps the corruption of Chaos ran deeper than anyone suspected. Perhaps some were foolish enough to think that they could negotiate with the ultimate enemy. Whatever the reason one last vile treachery was to take place. Many units of the Imperial army that had pledged loyalty to the Emperor turned blasphemer even as the Traitor Space Marines made their drop. It was almost as if it were a pre-arranged signal. In one of the basest acts of betrayal in humanity's history they turned their weapons on their brother warriors and cut them down like dogs. Thus did the Lions Gate Space Port fall to the rebels. As the heretics chanted and howled their mad prayers, the air shimmered and slavering daemons emerged from the warp to spread terror and dismay. "