You have 1 hour until it takes off to 2k+ and never comes back down again

You have 1 hour until it takes off to 2k+ and never comes back down again.

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why two hours?

Fuck off pajeet. No one is buying your bags. Dubs wills it.

i dont care what this coin does but i've been trading it off and on the last two weeks. it's poised to break out any moment now, i'm back in and targeting the mid 0005's eth ratio.

there's a slightly rising triangle forming with a possible breakout to the top in about a hour.
If it goes up it will reach 2k sat and bump in the 20btc wall unless it's removed by that time

I still cant believe that guy bought REQ just because his favorite x-men is Colossus

dudes up around 25% from yesterday

every indicator points to it pumping in the next hour.

BUY REQ OR GET REQT.

nice, thank you

If dubs we become eREQt tonight

just bought back in!!

look at those candles though, spoopy

Godamn its going to dump isnt it fuck

Yeah man, sell me your bags, I mean, sell your bags

niiiice

candles looking exactly like last night around 1500 before the colossus pump. i think it'll pump again tonight for the friday update.

Fucking reddit lol

ALL HAILS 2 DA DUBZ

Which update ?

Pretty funny for reddit.

the biweekly development update. there's always a pump leading up to it. pnd discord groups organize their pumps around this time too to magnify the pump because they know a lot of people will fomo.

If REQ takes just 5% of Paypals revenue of $10 billion, REQ would be worth 17x what it is now. Based on Paypals market cap of $83 billion.

And that's ignoring a $500 billion cryptomarket where it is supposedly hard to cash out for a lot of people, which makes REQ a godsend for cashing out crypto to fiat.

This thing will moon, and I'm glad I won't meet you up there, you fucking cuck.

i figured all the shit they posted today would negate the chances of a biweekly friday update

ITS GOING UP FELLAS TONIGHTS THE NIGHT

READY TO START TRUSTHERS AGAIN

i thought for sure the last update wouldn't get a pump because it wouldn't happen 3 times in a row right? but i went with my gut and went all in for it anyway. i'll go with my gut again and hold for the update pump. but yeah i can see that's a possibility. if it dumps then i'll just hold for the inevitable staking update. there will be a massive pump for that.

SELL ORDER LOCKED IN AT 6500 LFG

it's struggling to go past 1900sat

If Veeky Forums predicts a pump, a dump is surely coming.

oh shit
with the new testnet release REQ can get listed on gdax

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

Why aren't they on Bittrex yet?

Good question.

Guess I'll start nagging them to list it.

The PajeetHorn approaches lads. Can our brave little REQ marines surmount that poo-stained obstacle and reach Lamborghini heaven?

project update on Friday might answer your question ;)

INSIDER HERE, QUICK SELL SELL ITS GOI G DOWN SOON, I WARNED YOU

Who cares about shitty americuck shittrex. Binance is #1

oh look it's heading straight downward

Don't fall for this shit anymore biz. It's time to help each other instead of shilling. Wait for this bull run to dip before you enter. Be calm and don't have FOMO that is illogical and makes you a normie.

OR you buy whenever and just wait for it to rise