Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1373: "Don't You Think Jumper Looks Tired?" Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49543118/#49543398
youtube.com/watch?v=obaDy_WGRFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jumpers!

Do you ever wear clothing/armor radically out of the norm for the setting? Classic armor in a modern setting? A hoodie or tactical armor in medieval setting?

Yes, all the time. But I usually wear glamours over it.

Outerwear, I tend to conform.

But my underwear tends to be modern regardless.

Usually under another layer. Something like pic related and indestructible paint goes a long way.

That's what I love about magic: you can change your outfit at a moment's notice. Although I do tend to wear a set of armor with a hooded coat and a mask when I'm in a more heroic mood. Or the mood to fuck with people. Or really anytime I want.

Breath Of The Wild, should be called Breath Of The Fetish.

If I ever bother with pretending to be human, I just shapeshift some clothes-looking parts. The trick come from if they need to be removed, but that's not often.

Was that actually in the game?

Bodacious [Free/100+] - Something you will notice right away is that everyone here, even though who are supernatural monsters look...pretty. Handsome, beautiful, badass, sexy, whatever - nobody here is plain to look at. And neither are you, now! You can pass off as the most attractive person in your entire class, and turn a few heads when you walk down the hall. You can also choose to...ahem, emphasize certain assets of your choosing to look especially bodacious. This can be bought multiple times, though mind that people might stare or gawk a little too much after a certain point.

Mana [Free] - It would be a little troublesome if you didn’t have the potential to use this world’s magic. So, that’s what you can do now. You have an innate ability to tap into and use your personal mana. Unfortunately, this doesn’t come with lessons on how to do it, so that’s on you.

Magic System [100+/Free*] - Unless you already do, of course! You may choose a system of magic that helps you actually utilize mana. In short, it provides you a mental map of reality and a way to create spells based on that map. After making your intent with the spell, you calculate the mathematics behind it using said system, and then charge it with mana. This can create everything from teleportation, elemental attacks, and even turning the magic of your foes against them if you’re a good enough wiz at math. Every Faction except Independent and every Race except human receives a magical system for free.

Hi guess what I started on today.

Cute girly harem boys can hardly be called a fetish, user.

what is with the creepy eyes?

what is it?

The constant bragging is annoying. Just make it instead of expecting applause for every sentence you write.

BODACIOUS

I'm not sure. Something with cute monsters?

Yes. Its a mission to infiltrate Gerudo town. Only females are allowed. The guards are hot amazonian Gerudo.

Those Gerudos, man. If we get a Breath of the Wild jump, we need a Gerudo waifu companion option.

DxD, I’d say.

Oh, yeah, it could be that. I figured he wasn't going to work on that for a while given it was number four on his list, but if he is working on it right now, cool. There's a lot of cool stuff you could have for options there. Sacred Gears are the obvious stuff, but also lots of cool crafting, leadership, and mystical perks. Like, maybe something based off of the Sword of Betrayer that lets you combined demonic and holy energies safely. Or something based off of Sirzech's ability to get people to take him seriously even when he's dressing up in a sentai costume and singing about the Magnificent Tits Dragon. Or maybe crafting magical talismans that upgrade people, like the Evil Pieces. Lots of room for neat perks.

Here's a guard in relation to Link. Now Link has to be around maybe 5'5" at best. The guards are like 7ft.

Yeah, Link's kind of a manlet in Breath of the Wild. He's never been the tallest guy, but he's distinctly short in this game.

Current game plan:
Factions: Heaven, Hell, Grigori, Khaos, Independent
Backgrounds: Drop-In, Ordinary Student, Neophyte, Noble
Races: Human, Angel, Fallen Angel, Demon, Youkai. Slight overlap with factions.

Sacred Gears, I'm taking a page from previous jumps and making a customizer + a handful of OC options.

Also, apparently this turned into a race, so I'm doing as much as I can right about now.

Not sure how you're making a customise table given how most sacred gears don't have a huge amount of stuff. You sure you're not forcing one in here?

Brillig, Heavens. That's a good framework for it. And a Sacred Gear customizer sounds pretty cool. Sounds like it's going to be a good jump. I look forward to seeing your work.

Typically I wear what's comfortable, but nothing too outlandish for the setting. Although I prioritize comfort over what's appropriate for the setting. If I wear pants over skirts, so be it.

Here's Urbosa, Gerudo champion. She's one of Link's companions.

Rolled 3 (1d5)

1. Aria
2. CATastrophe
3. Dodgeball
4. Generic Slice of Life
5. Girls und Panzer

Rolling to start a new chain, I guess.

Well, there's room for stuff like Sub-Species and Balance Breakers, that offers room for multiple effects and customization. Also, has anyone noticed that all the upgrades for Sacred Gears are alliterative? Sub-Species, Balance Breaker, Cardinal Crimson, Breakdown the Beast, Diabolos Dragon...

>Bodacious
I just want to say that I think that poster stopped being funny a long time ago, and that it's moved on to being annoying and just a little bit stalkerish.

>Sacred Gear Customization
How would that even work? Please don't make it so that you're basically getting a Gear that's doing what would ordinarily be spread over multiple different gears.

So what, one option that's basically a super mode to what you have already? Seems a bit of a stretch to make an entire customization table here. It'd be better to just describe existing ones and make up OC ones to take, not force tables into every jump just because they can.

She looks like a Steven Universe gem fusion.

Yeah, I've seen. The Gerudo princess is pretty cute, too. Though Umbrosa wins for being the pilot of a giant robot camel.

So. Hulk versus Berserker Herc. Good idea or stop you monster you'll kill us all?

You're not wrong.

I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Noted. Will try to avoid that.
Would you rather I named it OPPAI in all caps?

Anyways, I need to resume having a stroke over the keyboard.

Well, Balance Breaker often has entirely new powers, not just a super mode, and it's often used consistently. But yeah, I see what you mean. I'd like to see what Heavens is going for, though, it could be workable. In the end, though, if I'm being honest I really just want Boosted Gear. It's so cool. Divine Dividing would also be acceptable. Magic dragon power armor is just the superior form of Sacred Gears.

Depends on which hulk, a few of them likely top out below Herc, but in most cases I would think that what would happen is that a city block would be destroyed and Hulk would win.

That fucking schnozz though.

Depends on how hard you're willing to wank the "mundane weapons can't hurt Servants" thing. I'd hardly call the fists of a being of incarnate rage "mundane", but some people would argue that Hulk wouldn't be able to hurt Berserker at all, which would just make him angrier, and cause a feedback cycle where he eventually punches hard enough to kill everything everywhere, finally taking Berserker out by killing his summoner and every other human.

you're no prize either. Everyone has a flaw. Yours is your personality, probably.

Rijo is pretty cute. You can't go wrong with Umbrosa. Look dem abs.

Nothing a little nose job can't fix.

It's the hair.

BoTW has some great designs. Just wish it didn't come out in March. Every other game is coming out at the same time.

Yeah, it is.
Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

That's kind of traditional at this point, Gerudo have usually had large noses.

How are you handling it? Do you even have a plan? So far it seems like it will either be mostly OC or result in your custom gear having the powers of multiple other gears.

Is it?
DESU, I never played any Zelda game after Link to the Past.

Ever since OOT when Ganon's human form was first revealed and the Gerudo race was introduced.

It used to be a lot worse. At least now they look like human noses, if slightly exaggerated to fit with the style. Nabooru had a fucking beak.

Its ok. She'll probably pick you up for snu-snu .

Bodacious Babes

Looks great to me bro

>little bit stalkerish.

Bodacious Babes

Have you just realized that now friend?

Bodacious Babes

What do you mean by 'race'?

Well, if the thing is meant to be on the level of a Longinus, then it having multiple abilities isn't inappropriate. Like, Canis Lykaeon has sword-creation, shadow manipulation, wolf summoning, and dimensional cutting powers. So I guess the real question is "where on the spectrum of Sacred Gears is it supposed to lie?"

>Bodacious Babes

Bodacious Babes Race.

So the really strong ones are being offered either for free or as the basic purchase. Great.

>Bodacious Babes
Bodacious Babes.

Be honest with me: Do you really see anyone buying anything other than a Longinus, if they were available? You might as well just make that the only option for a Sacred Gear, and price it accordingly compared to other things in the jump.

Eh, I'd jump it.

Aren't Jumps meant to reflect the setting rather then just what people are going to buy? Yes, Longinus should cost more to get because they are not something every Tom, Dick and Harry gets.

Bodacious Babes

Nowadays if you put in mundane options you offend the group of people who scream about optimal options and trap options.

Bodacious Babes

Oh, sure, cost lots to get. No argument there. Powerful things should cost comparably to the overall power level of the jump. But hell, offering only Longinus-class Sacred Gears IS reflecting the setting. When was the last time we saw someone with a normal Sacred Gear who was relevant to the plot? I want to say Jeanne, maybe? Everyone else either has a genuine Longinus or "if it weren't for the fact that we're dead set on having thirteen Longinuses because of that being an important symbolic number, we'd add this one to the list".

Bodacious Babes

If you wanted cakes I got you covered famm

Hero of Hell in Infernals. Do the physical boosts from winning scale with you? Will it still be noticeable when you can throw planets around?

user, a jump isn't just meant to reflect the endgame or current part of a series. It's meant to cover the whole thing.

Bodacious Babes

I'm going to say straight-up that while I'm not going to automatically exclude Dragons and Longinus from the jump, I am doing them dead last so I have a solid core to work with.

Also, I'm not going to be replying much because I am in CLOCK UP mode.
...well played.

It was like that as early as volume 5, user. So it's covering at least three quarters of it. But fine, I suppose you have a point, and there should be someweak ones for offer. You could do that by still having the customization table, and just having a low-class Sacred Gear purchase that only gives enough points on the table to buy a single weak power. Would that work?

Bodacious Babes.

I'm pretty sure you're replying to someone being a salty shit just to be a salty shit. He has that whiny attitude.

Focus on quality, not speed. Especially when people are already questioning how you're managing this stuff.

Yeah, good point. You're working, we should leave you alone until you have something you want to show us so that people can give an actual critique. Sorry, Heavens, I'll move on to another topic now.

...Disappointed, but I don't actually have much drive to argue with you, and triggerhappy said he was fine with the SB drive instead of both.

Also, found the claim.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49543118/#49543398

Bodacious Babes

Bodacious Babes

As much fun would it be to post cakes and Bodacious Babes, I don't want to spam and I don't want to get banned for spam so I'll stop after this

Bodacious Babes

Can't wait until it's finished bro and good luck

You seriously tried to start shit over cross site claims AGAIN?

Jesus christ you're the worst.

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than start drama?

A Generic Oda Non jump would be nice if QQ was up to making something.

This is not graceful, but it is a surrender none the less.

Why don't you focus on actually making jumps instead of making snippy comments over claims that don't even have anything to do with you?

STOP. GO AWAY. You have done nothing but start shit lately, over petty cross site bullshit when it seems no one but you and shitposters care.

>dimensions

Oh no.

youtube.com/watch?v=obaDy_WGRFA

He's coauthoring, user. He has every right to be disappointed about us breaking our own rules just because we think he's too slow.

But muh sb rivalry

Then maybe he should have done some actual work on it once in a while, instead of leaving it with absolutely no shown progress for months and months.

>disappointed
Blade should be pretty familiar with being a disappointment.

Personally, I think heavens is the better jumpmaker, even ignoring speed.

But, blade is technically correct about heavens being in the wrong. And technically correct is, as we all know, the best kind of correct.

Would it hurt to talk to me about it? Or ask Wocky to talk to me? Or...anything sensible that isn't just provoking more arguments and conflict over claims that hadn't been touched in months? It feels like you're just doing this because of the vitriol involved. I'm happy this isn't turning into another storm, at least. I was picking it up because it hadn't seen activity in several months, and only now it was brought up when you saw I was trying for it.

I've broken my share of the unwritten rules around here, so I get I don't have room to talk on this, but I'm very skeptical after it feels like you've tried twice now to start cross-site drama over things like this. Yes, this board and the SB jumpchain board hate each a lot, and both sides have reasons to be angry at the other.

I'm not going to question your motives, but for god's sake, not all of these need to end in stupid drama.

I will only forgive you if you add a race section to Windwaker. I want mah birbs.

Does the wind origin not count?

Started a pm on sb.

Normally these kinds of comparisons aren't made, because you don't have any way to gauge, and it isn't like the jumpmakers started off on the same foot.

But then you remember that Blade was known for thinking he set records for jumpmaking speed or making the most jumps or something equally idiotic, and you have to just wonder what possesses Blade to make stupid comments like these. If you start going into realms of technical correctness you might as well bring up Mommy and DD again.

>PM on SB
Blade is as cowardly as ever. He'll start shit over and over for everyone but when someone confronts him directly, he tries to hide his whining.

To be fair, you probably should start asking people before you start working on jumps that were claims. If it turned into drama, part of it would be on your head for not having that courtesy.

... Did SB do something to you personally?