I got $10,000. How can I double this money nigga?

I got $10,000. How can I double this money nigga?

No crypto, I can’t babysit the volatility while I’m at work.

Buy a bunch of TH/s on hashflare and wait four months.

You don't need to babysit the volatility. Just buy some top 10 coins hold em and don't pay attention for 6 months.

Microsoft stock is rising steady

you dont have to baby sit if you dont buy shit coins. if you put 5k in LTC 3k in NEO and 2k in OMG I promise you that you will have 2x ur money exactly a year from today.

This

Lol what easily

this, but replace OMG with REQ.

Better yet, replace OMG and NEO with SALT and UBIQ

Buy REQ. or short bitcoin.

You'll see some real drama.

Actually, replace every thing the other anons said and go with BTC, LTC, and XRP

>can’t babysit while at work

Limit orders you fucking tool

Sell crack after work

How is I do that?

>dont buy shit coins
>recommends shit coins

How exactly do you short something that has sub ten minute transaction times?

Sling rocks.

>No crypto, I can’t babysit the volatility while I’m at work.

You need a new job, like half my time at work these days is dedicated to babysitting my portfolio, and nobody gives a shit.

dude all in on tron nigga screenshot this then wait a year then welcome to lambugattiville

>nigga

go sell drugs

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

Well, you sell borrowed coins in hopes that the price goes down so you can buy them back.