Why didn’t you accumulate when I told you to everyday?

Why didn’t you accumulate when I told you to everyday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8XYINNmNqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because Veeky Forums is filled with a bunch of morons. OMG is truly for the patricians.

you know posts like these make we want to not buy this shit. can you actually shill me ?

Every coin is up by a lot, whats the special case here?

Then don't buy it faggot. We're doing fine without you

it can help you get big macs

The special case is that we're actually at the bottom and haven't even become bullish yet on the 12 hr charts.

Sorry bought ADA at 600

i did.. i have 4000. will i make it??

I'll spoonfeed you once. This is the premier blue chip token right now. Proof of stake combined with billions in transactions means this is THE COIN if you want to be rich.

The biggest risk is if they'll be able to execute it successfully, but the fact they have Vitalik, an existing payment processing company, and a shitton of partnerships is very reassuring.

This is pretty much guaranteed triple digits and once the mainstream starts to discover more altcoins, this will rise to the surface above shitcoins that lack ambition and execution.

Screencap this if you want.

nice, just bought 4000

I did but then I sold yesterday, thanks for trying
Literally every coin sold early has 2x or 3x more

I only bought 3999 OMG, did i mess up?

all you have to be doing right now is holding any coin, ANY one and youre making gains

I told you guys after this hit 80k it was due to hit 0.001. Why did yo guys think we were going back to 60k? Why were you counter trend trading?

We're literally only at the mean and holding it as support apparently.

You're never going to make it.

This will continue until christmas. Every one is home from wagecuckin and have ruminated over being stunted on by millenials on thanksgiving.

g-g-guys...parabolic growth incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmiseGo has a team that tries to mislead investors. What could go wrong?

Merry Christmas Omisebros!

Do you know if another company works on a DEX as well?

tnx bro

just sold my 6 gorillion omg

>triple digits
Try 4 digits. 4 digits is not at all out the question by EOY 2018 if they manage to integrate plasma. This is exactly like buying ETH at $5 a year ago.

4 digits eoy 2019.
This project is huge, really huge but it will takes time.

To feed to sergey

youtube.com/watch?v=s8XYINNmNqs

try 6 digits by chrismas 2017

Its japanese product, so its better than eth.

Crypto advances in double dog years. Q4 2018.

This coin has three major competitors does it not?

XRP, XLM, REQ

Those are the ones I know of, why the fuck are you guys so turgid in the presence of the skateboard?

I did user, I did

Tasty gains!

850 OMG since $2.90 checking in. holding til August 2018 because fuck taxes.

where do you bros think OMG will be Q3 2018?

ok tell me why would OMG be mooning if it was dying for months straight? What was the reason why it was dying for so long and suddenly a pump appears now? If you can convince me I'll buy a shitton and hold until Q4 2018

Good one m8, triple didgets by then!

>This coin has three major competitors does it not?
>XRP, XLM, REQ
how are these similar to omg

whales were keeping the price down while fucking accumulating to their hearts content mate.

Send money, make payments, send remittance across borders, interaction with financial institutions on blockchain. Working on Ethereum network.

accumulation before the roadmap hits its first big landmark

how would they keep the price down if they're accumulating? Literally the opposite should happen

Does it make sense to hold onto both Req and OMG or is that retarded?

All alts are rising, not just OMG. Alts were VERY oversold during bitcoin's rally and now they're correcting.

You better be right all i got is 50 as a total poorfaggotron

I believe a lot of it had to do with sentiment toward BTC, money was moving out of other crypto currencies for a long time before BTC experienced its leap in value, and that drain continued when BTC held its value. But now, a lot of wealthy people have taken this profits over the course of weeks, and it's beginning to be reflected in the price of certain alts. Since OMG isn't a complete piece of shit, it's no exception to this increase.

I managed to accumulate 4000 OMG

Im not sure I'll be adequately compensated for this investment however

by dumping and letting the panicky holders bail out. look at the volume disparity between september and october

Man, I'll fucking cry.

>180 OMG
i want to believe. i want to visit Iceland one day and be able to afford my own car.