Some low marketcap coins ready to go 10x 20x next year???

some low marketcap coins ready to go 10x 20x next year???

my ass

SNOV is cheaper than dirt right now.

odn

Auroracoin

YENTEN

COIN FOR MEN

Based on the fact that it's extremely low compared to where it should be, I'd unironically say REQ.

You're looking at 50-100x at least in the next year.

Xsh

my heart tells me PIVX.

There is one answer.

Verify(CRED)

Dyor

COSS

Confido 2.0... The "team" consists of a bunch of random ukranian facebook and linkedin pages with no activity and less than 100 connections

SNOM
XVG
ICX
FUN
REQ
RCN
[spoiler]BNB[/spoiler]

GVT. Hold for 2 years, come back for your x2000 gains

Seconded. COSS is just starting on the upswing right now and as volume exchange goes up, so does the value of the token. Get comfy with your weekly crypto checks.

ODN

Wabi + block

ELIX. weekly updates. Solid idea. 5 mil marketcap

$DNA, thank me later

SUMO

Any good shitcoins on a down trend right now? Not trying to buy into any active pump and dumps.

I'm pissed man. Everything is going up

POSW coin

LOL at everyone posting sub 100 coins.

Anyway, these are on my radar for after I dump my current bags:
>Intense Coin
Decentralized VPN with a 2ml market cap (it's number #400 or so on CMC).

>ALQO
Similar market as above, though it's been pumping lately. Kind of like a more advanced VTC as far as I know.

>Zen Protocol
Watch out for this one, sale just ended but snag it when it hits exchanges. Decentralized oracle + smart contract provider that has plenty of advantages over ETH.

>BlockStack and Orchid Protocol
Both are decentralized webs, pretty cool shit.

Stellar (XLM) is 10% down right now. But it's still incredibly high from last week.

modum

Good call it just spiked back up and I made it in

WaBi

it is like Vechain but better, just was listed a few days ago, has a low marketcap, attention from youtubers and a lot of room to grow.

I will put like 80% into this.

Quantstamp (not a shitcoin) and po.et. Both on Binance

DRP

spectrecoin (xspec)

just sold my quantstamp and got into waves.

Maybe I will get back into it in a few weeks but at the moment this coin is just not generating enough gains .

i fell for this meme when it hit ED. never again

is this still under ico price (in regard to eth)? might be a great buy right now

DCorp. Pays dividends. Accumulation has officially started. ~10 million market cap, will be at least $100 million once a whale sneezes on it

Not even joking, Dimecoin will go 20x.

It's total garbage, but in this market, you don't need much to turn shit into gold.

link will give you 1000x guaranteed

ODN, and LMC are the only sub 100's I'm bullish on.

oh and while im here ill shill astro. they plan on paying out 30% of your holdings in dividends on the 31st december

$ETP, $MTH, $NULS

ODN

Anonymous messenger you can directly send payments through. It has immediate use to dark net markets. While monero is also great there is definitely call for a privacy coin with the potential utility of ODN.

Every coin associated with the dark web has mooned explosively. ODN is the best bet for a x100 in 2018.

I did have a dream about buying COSS however....

>Get comfy with your weekly crypto checks.

its not just a messenger its a platform which includes a messenger

where to buy?

Monetha

Check out posw and alqo, get them while still cheap.

coss

I'd buy if it was cheaper, right now it's way too expensive.

Dentacoin.

(VRC) 30M marketcap rn. GONNA MOOOOOOON

ELIX. ELIX is the surest bet you can make for 2018 and its market cap is still like 6 million.

>already 70mm mcap

GRS
FTC
PAY
TRX

I see all of these between x5 and x20 in the coming months.

Diversify among these, hodl and just forget about them. Screencap me for this

XRB. Why are you shits not talking about it 24/7 already?
It is a finished DAG with zero fees and almost instant transactions. Oh and of course it is already capable of 7k tx/s.

CloakCoin...you've been warned

MOD has been playing around 2.35-2.5 but the CEO update is coming end of this month so it'll go up more. Be prepared for a hard "buy the rumour sell the news" event if its bad or another "everything is going swell" update.

Enigma (ENG)

Sleeping giant

DNT
Well undervalued, flying under the radar

Any other fags here holding HST for dear life right now?

PoSW.

Rebranding to Stakenet
Masternodes next month with 100% returns from the get go. You need 20k coins.
Private transactions
Atomic swaps
Pooled masternodes
Trustless Proof Of Stake (First of its kind)

It's a no brainer, hence why I have so many of them. Check Posw.io for more info

Pic related

Bought them at 6 cents by the way. Less than 3 months ago... It's CRAZY undervalued still

Byteball goin to IOTA levels = 30x