What's your best long term HODL

What's your best long term HODL

Lemme get a rundown

COSS for sure. Still has 100x potential.

NEO

REQ. I love how the dev team doesn't even hype it at all. Just pure tech so far.

In the past:
Unironically, Bitcoin. Been in since 2015.

In the future:
REQ i think. Got in a few weeks ago.

link.
req

patrician

Got me a GEM, I won't tell anyone or it gets shilled here.

Also REQ, and if I have money QSP/SALT/VEN

Currently I consider Req, Fun, Posw and Dnotes to be long terms, If they 3X or more in a day I'll probably sell half.

Where's it listed?

COSS = Exchange

Req on coinbase 2018? I'm hoping

So it's like bnb?

yes but coss is decentralised

Unironically REQ.

People love to talk about the whole paypal 2.0 thing, but they're forgetting the $500 billion cryptomarket in which it's supposedly hard to cash out of for a lot of people. REQ will solve that problem.

REQ

see you on the moon, boys.

Also every Transaction small percentage of REQ token gets burned. So more the reason to hodl fore life.

honestly I know about bitcoin since it was being shilled on fucking /v/ and /g/ and Veeky Forums didn't even exist and yet managed to stay poor because of university

iota

1 eth in, 8ish eth out

bought at $0.50ish
forgot about it in bitfinex for like 6-8 months
sold for $4.2ish

What you guys think of MANA

Ok fine XLM

REQ, LTC, ADA, ARK, ETH

thats my entire stack though.

got my normie coin (LTC)
got my big dick bud (ETH)
got my moon missions (REQ, ADA)
and what I believe in (ARK)

Unironically REQ as well. I know people think it's hyped up, but the team itself does zero hype unlike so many coins above it on coinmarketcap. And if you look at the top token holders, they keep on accumulating, not selling. Much of the volume also comes from China, so it's not like it's just people from biz buying this coin.

This coin has all the signs of an upcoming moonshot. See you at the Lambo dealership user.

REQ. I think this will be the Unicorn crypto DApp we've all been waiting for.

50-100x by EOY 2018.

I'm feeling extra comfy with Cardano. Not selling until 2019.

Is it too late to pick up REQ?

ICX you idiots

buy it when it's new and low not when it's high

what sats is this a decent buy at

it's in a dip right now. if i had extra fiat i'd buy in right now and hold for the biweekly update pump.

>holding biz shillcoins long term
ISHYGDDT

>Currently around ~20x ICO price
>it came out in binance yesterday
ICX will fall before it rises

fuck all of you with shilling req u autistic fucks.

redpulse has serious x10 potential

LINK
GVT
NEO

USD value up, but def down sats off not selling highs at key levels. lesson learned.

>tfw cant wait for christmas to be over so i can funnel some more earnings into crypto

>link

>no hyping
> 80% of all posts are about REQ
> hmmmm....

>assuming that Veeky Forums shills are the same as the dev team

you thought the smell was bad before? the link stink is about to get worse around here. we just warming up

most icos fall right after going on an exchange. not time to buy

REQ is where it's at man.

We're literally telling you how to get rich and your mind is so poverty centric that you're trying to find ways around it. Guess some people really are destined to stay poor!

if only the site wasn't shit, if only people used coss, if only it worked at least as well as etherdelta

Enjoy your meme hold with a buzzword whitepaper. Maybe invest in some real, revolutionary technology like Raiblocks

XRP BABYYY

When this shit hits Coinbase it will launch a moonmission like never seen before

I have some xrp. Is req gonna hit coinbase next year?

QTUM. Couple moons a week and there's still much untapped potential.

Probably not.

The most likely coinbase tokens are Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and maybe Monero or Dash...

Most not this big dick

lets think about this from a ceo perspective about to launch the next crypto in front of the normie world:
BCH - very similar to BTC, confusing to normies why it is so similarly named, too similar to BTC, no differentiation, poor product offering, underwhelming press release
XMR - its anonymous guys! except we have all your info to buy it. normies dont care about about privacy or anonymity.

Easy just go triforce for guaranteed 100x return.

QSP LINK REQ

Have $1000 burning a hole in my pocket. XRP or REQ? Or both?

And why?

if you have to ask, it means you dont have enough reasoning to be 100% in one, so split it.

Thanks. Probably good advice.

Power Ledger.

It's two layers up from where most people are even thinking about on the blockchain.

Electric power for the world is the hottest shit in the world. Everyone is focusing on it and no one knows how to get cheap electricity to everyone that wants it.

Solar power is scaling up and becoming cheaper to produce. Blockchain on the rise. It's easy to install infrastructure catered to individual markets without the huge capital overhead big electric distribution companies come with.

Profiting off poor people by owning solar farms, wind farms, thermal electric centers, hydroelectric installations and being an energy trader running their energy markets.

Asset germination and green energy incentive airdrops.

It makes me fucking cream thinking about the hype train Elon Musk building giant batteries in Australia and me profiting off the solar power charging them.

Not to mention Tech Mahindra UBER+Power Ledger electric cars and street shitters needing eletricty.

Thailand and the rest of southeast asia coming online with power ledger I don't even see a ceiling on this market cap. 100 trillion in 10 years?

>QSP
shill pls

GEM is the anti-crypto project. It should just call itself NWO

XRB