Guys, I truly think at this point in time, that we are all gonna make it. The money just keeps pouring in...

Guys, I truly think at this point in time, that we are all gonna make it. The money just keeps pouring in. Congratulations guys. We truly were the early adopters.

I underestimated how much money is being thrown around in this world

Relevant Post

Yes

b....but i just bought in 2 weeks ago...

so? me 2 month, more than 3x now

WELCOME TO THE WILD WORLD OF MANIAS AND BUBBLES

Are we still in early adoption phase?

green id checks out.

For bitcoin no, for other coins yes.

W-we're all gonna m-make it, guys

What a lovely sentiment. I believe it, too.

I can so vividly imagine a world where hot dumb soccer moms are absentmindedly texting "DigiBytes" to their children who keep asking for more "points" just so they can spend it in some digital marketplace.

I can imagine a "Panama Papers" level media frenzy concerning the literal TRILLIONS of dollars being "laundered internationally" through a strange technology called "Monero" (the name sounds like a perfect Spanish comic book villain currency).

Top colleges will have several courses on Ethereum and blockchain development. Kids in business classes all around the developed world will have to write papers on the bitcoin shift.

Women with blue hair and nose piercings will be yelling like fuck about the racism and sexism that took place on these boards. They will be screaming in anger about how only white men (and asian men who they also hate) got rich from these "scams".

You will own beachfront property in the Caribbean, which will have become a Crypto-zone that dwarfs the current state of global tax evasion.

If I get dubs everyone in this thread makes it
If I dont, we are too late

digits: everyone makes it
no digits: bitcoin hits $200 in the year 2 0 1 8

Bubbles end in euphoria.

>only got in last week and with a measly $200
I hope I make it too. At least LTC is mooning so I can put my profits towards other coins.

you are like little baby

watch this

singles: all altcoins go 100x, bitcoin crashes to $4000
dubs: everyone on this board dies
trips: everyone in the world dies

dubs and ETH will megamoon along with BCH down the line

if singles he was wrong

don't worry guys
check em
we're all making it

Nobody is checking anything, and it still doesn't matter because we're all gonna make it.

if dubs i kill myself as a sacrifice to the future of crypto.

What if i havent hit 6 digits yet?

trips says we all make it

>It is predicted 1/3 millennials will own crypto at end of 2018
I've known about bitcoins since 2011, but was a dumbass kid who just used them for drugs. Had 15 btc at one point but spent them all on drugs. I've just started getting into the alt game and have a small position in BTC. It's not too late to get in. Even the millenials aren't all the way in yet. BTC will reach 100k by 2020

whew

I check every time

2 in ETH and 3 in LTC
AM I GONNA MAKE IT? I HOPE TO GOD
I'm HODL FOR LIFE