REQ

THIS IS IT BOYOS

If REQ can get past that 14btc sell wall at 2k sats, get ready for fomoing and pink wojaks.

I give it two days

14 BTC? I'll buy half of it once NEO stops pumping

do it asshole

That's a pretty big if user lol

Can anyone explain sell/buy walls? Asking for a friend.

Sell walls, in red = a massive amount of sell order placed at a certain price, usually a psychological boundary like $1, $10, 2000 satoshis etc. Can be just one very rich person doing it too. It's hard for the price to rice above the sell wall because you need enough people/money to buy the sell wall and move onwards, so coins price rises can stall at a sell wall, which can be the the trigger for the price to fall or crash or bleed back down.

Buy walls, in green, are just the opposite. Hard for the price to fall below if there's a big amount of buy orders at a given lower price. Means the coin is well support and unlikely to fall in price easily.

>It's hard for the price to rice above the sell wall
gook detected. You're not playing any tricks over at binance, right? Okay then.

>tfw you sold the tip and bought the dip

I literally bought at 1851

put it an order for 1800 and it was filled when i cam back kek

oh

What website can I use for these graphs ?

1mil coins is such a pansy attempt at a whale sell wall

or the whale will just remove the wall once he has accumulated enough

Someone plz answer this

Why do the Jews do this?

Goyim are allowed to have fun too

It's in for a correction. This last wave had weaker volume. Move on to the next one and don't fall for the long term hold meme.

nooo worry! I are pure american blood i vote for are donal drump! you put your money on binance is verr safe you buy monaco is verr safe investment!

Just bought 70k of REQ for long term HODL. Feels alright man.

Okay I lied but I got 69k just now.

A+

very well then. Carry on.