12-year-old friends looking for a DM

>12-year-old friends looking for a DM
>They befriend a half-crazed 60-year-old with dice-glasses

Does this story have a happy ending?

t. pedophile

yes for the 60 year old

Yes. For the 60 year old man.

Why are YOU friends with a 12 year old and then posting on an 18+ website?

an hour and 4 posts in and no-one wants to question the purpose of dice glasses?
How does that even work?
For what purpose?

Bit less of an age gap, but one of the groups I currently GM is a good 2 decades younger than me.
It works out well, because my sense of humor never progressed past age 15, as evidenced by being on Veeky Forums.

The DM makes a sacrifice, but in turn he's able to fudge the rolls. Instead of rolling on the table, the dice are put into the plastic spheres, then the DM rolls by shaking his head. The dice hurt the DMs eyes, at which point he simply declares the numbers rolled.
The players can't disprove the DM since he is no longer able to see what the actual roll was

Here is a dungeon idea you can submit to him. From another famous half-crazed old man.

It's cause he's the 60 year old man user

I don't get it

It's an actual sex dungeon/bunker a rapist in Australia made in his back yard where he kept three women as sex slaves for months before getting caught.

oh, it's old man friztls puzzle basement?

That's the basement of a famous pedophile/serial killer.

It might work out if he's a granddad or uncle, or part of some sort of care organisation like a teacher / scout chief.

He wasn't a serial killer.

oh it is.
>ceiling: no higher than 5'6"

What was he hoping to accomplish?

Low ceilings are comfy, or so the Hobbits claim.

Did he build this?

I mean allegedly his wife didn't even know right?

Yes, he did, and she's a lying bitch who was trying to save her own skin. There is no way, NO FUCKING WAY, she did not know. Use some common sense.

Also the girls in the basement were her own daughters

u sure it's not Fritz from Austria?
or am i just recalling a very similar story.

Ehh, she might just have been really stupid.