Go over to friend's house to play traditional games

>Go over to friend's house to play traditional games
>He has a bunch of large dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140127-cats-pets-animals-nation-dogs-people-science/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/11/the-dutch-village-where-everyone-has-dementia/382195/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>present to the dogs in a show of submission
>game as usual after they are done with me
>just like last week

I don't see an issue, desu

>people think this is a problem.

It is when you are afraid of dogs

My cat loves to lay on the Call of Cthulhu board when we play. It's cute the first time, after that we yell at her and she remembers her manners

In my experience dogs are one of the better behaved domestic pets. At the very least they know to stay the fuck off the table, unlike cats, ferrets or that one stoner dude.

>Go over to friend's house to play traditional games
>He has a bunch of large toddlers

How is this a problem

They won't fucking shut up, though.

Which type of game?

Unless the dogs are one year or younger, if you adress them and give them attention for a few minutes, they'll grow accustomed to you pretty quick and leave you alone for the rest of the evening except possibly for ear scratches.

That is unless you're a cunt.
Dogs sniff out assholes and won't leave them alone.

>Dog keeps prompting you to play with him
>Dog wants you to share food
>Dog wants to sit on you

Pet dogs, user. They love petting.

>not playing with the dogs

>One of the players has allergies

Why dont you politely tell him to put them outside or in another room....
You know express your needs and wants respectfully like an adult

>politely tell him to put them outside or in another room

This is actually very insulting

Pets are degeneracy.

Dogfags would get angry and cry because you don't love their little sweet baby like they do, and you'll get an argument over stupid shit for no reason.

Euthanize that dog

Do you actually know anyone who owns dogs?
Or do you base all a large amount of the worlds population off of 1-2 guys on the internet?

Pet them dude. Under the chin or between the ears.

No dog owner would do that.

Calling things degeneracy is degeneracy.

this, I can't deal with this

Bullshit. I used to date a girl whose parents owned the most annoying ill-mannered little yip dog. Something moves in a 20 mile radius, time to bark for at least 30 minutes. Something moves near me, time to bite it. Something really loud happens, like thunder or a balloon popping, time to piss and shit all over the place.

The dog was never disciplined or trained so it was just a little shit and it knew it could get away with murder. They thought it was funny when it bit people. And if you tried to shoo the beast away they went apeshit on you as if you were inhuman for disliking the rat.

>little yip dog
Not a dog

This d e s u

Those are abominations that by some cruel trick of nature are able to breed with actual dogs.

>allergic to cats
>they have cats

>Yip dogs
Yep
Those are a problem
You just need to train right when its a puppy, or it'll think that it's the alpha

>Not liking dogs
Why tho? Dogs, at least when not raised by absolute morons, are awesome.

Rabbits man, they love hanging out at your feet instead of the game mat.

Can confirm. My oldest dog (a female black mastiff) always growled at one nurse, who we found out was often too rough with our senile grandpa and there were dozens of hand shaped bruises on his hips and legs that were under bandages because 'He fell a lot'.

She was fired from her company and I was never prouder of my Beatrice for sensing the douchery.

>having animal hair allergies
>when Zyrtec exists

>No X would do that.
Never say that, about anything. Because people will pull out the crazies and then crow about how you're wrong, so that means EVERY X is like that.

Three large dogs does seem like too many for one guy.

This.

Something something bestiality, something something mass gang-rape.

Dogs I can handle. Establish you are human, and while not unkind you are uninterested.

Cats I can handle. I am giant cat. touch noses, then ignore. Unless they come for lap scritches.

Birds man... Buddy of mine has a parrot. Parrots simple MUST be allowed to roam around. Parrot is an angry little autist that likes nothing better than stomping around the gametable pecking at things. Or perching on your shoulder and screeching like a howler monkey with its scrote in a paper shredder.

Bird. Someday I will kill and cook you. I swear this.

As a dog owner that would never do that, I call bullshit.
Some dog owners should be put down.

Euthanize yourself.

>I am giant cat.
>Bird. Someday I will kill and cook you.
>cook

>doubt.jpg

Its true though:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140127-cats-pets-animals-nation-dogs-people-science/

And please, I'd never do something so crass as to eat a bird raw. I have thumbs, thumbs are for operating the fry daddy.

I noticed that DMs tend to have mostly cats. Why is that? Does the toxoplasma gondii help with worldbuilding or what

The DM for my monthly game that are pretty well behaved except when the delivery guy comes and they freak out trying to protect the house.

One of the dogs was literally retarded, which honestly wasn't that big of a handicap since he more or less acted like a normal dog. He did have a wicked snaggle tooth and had to wear sweaters all the time to help regulate his body temperature.

>OP makes a thread about large dogs
>the dogs in his picture aren't very large

I fucking hate old folks homes. I'm never ever putting my parents in an old folks home. I'm pretty sure life expectancy would be way higher if Old folks homes weren't the norm

Yes.

False. You dog fags are not some superior enlightened collective that saw the light by "befriending" a glorified scavenger. You're just a group of people stupid enough to take care of an eternal baby who needs to take a shit outside every day for no reason.

>friend becomes a nurse because she legitimately wants to help people, getting into the profession for idealistic reasons
>she works in a nursing home
>years later, at the drop of a pin she will start ranting about how the nurses unions are the most corrupt institution in the world, and how the vast majority of the people the unions protect and benefit are actually disgusting human beings that do more harm than good for the people they are paid to help

Bond villain cliche

And??
Can I safely assume this story and therefore this thread are going nowhere?

best in show got dog owners to a T

Hahahaha that's cute. 'Afriad of dogs' this guys says... XD good one

Cats require less active attention. DMing requires a lot of work.

>telling someone what to do I their own home

I don't own a dog but I hope you meant ask. Otherwise I would tell you to get the fuck out, as would anyone else either a spine.

>not putting the dogs out yourself
>not demanding a glass of water
Shit salesman detected

Depends on the dog and how you raise it

It makes me so god damn mad. An old guy I knew biked everyday until one day he broke his hip. His shitty kids convinced him to go into an old folks home and the next year he died. It was so depressing seeing him basically mentally fade.

I think if I ever got a dog, I'd get a hunting dog or a big old guard dog to fuck up anyone who tries to break and enter. My family has a lap dog, and I have to agree that she's not much for help.
She does kill the shit out of rabbits, though, which pisses my mom off but I find no problem with.

>stop being a gigantic fucking pussy

Oh hey that was easy.

Because no one would ever put their dog out for one special snowflake faggot that can't handle being around a dog. I would tell that person to kindly stop being a whiny shitstain

Your life must be a sad one.

Gas yourself you sack of fat, and do the rest of us a favor.

I did mean ask, dog gm probably doesnt realize it bothers some people....ask is the key word.

Nerds in general prefer cats. Probably because they're lower maintenance.

I personally like dogs. Larger dogs. Though I haven't owned one in years. Now I've just got two birds. The biggest mixed bag of a pet you can ask for.

This niqqa gets it.

Most GMs I know actually have dogs. Including myself

Humans are enough and more than enough.

So the reason you shit is different and somehow greater?

Humans are a shit tier animal and more often than not make awful companions.

this and bad parenting that caters to their kid's every whim. Its fucking annoying.

>like all drugs, anti allergy drugs don't work for everyone
>allergic to pet dander and pollen, nothing works for me. i literally have to lock myself inside during pollen season.

Pets are shit. I hate having to deal with pets when I'm at someone else's house.

If you live at a fucking farm, great. Having dogs running around and playing catch outside with them is fun, sure. But having a pet inside is just fucked up. They're not people, they don't love you. They've just been trained into showing you gratitude because you're their fucking master.

>oh but MY dog is different, he REALLY DOES love me! I KNOW it!

Yeah, it's such a loving relationship. You cut off his balls, Jeff. You cut off his fucking balls.

>oh but it's for his own good! You know they can get really agressive and attack people and WAAH WAAH WAAH

THEN JUST DON'T FUCKING GET ONE

so you dont mind me knifing the dog when I fee threatened?

>implying I think my cats and dog actually love me
>implying I think that I cut off the cat's balls for its own good
It's a fucking pet. It's an object that I like keeping around. The only difference is that it's animate.

>Feeling threatened by home dogs with probably not a hint of aggresive behaviour towards you.

Oh internet dwellers
So edgy

>Large dogs
Literally nothing wrong with this. Dogs are love, dogs are life. The only problem is that dogs tend to stink up the place and drool over everything.

>He has pittbulls
Shit tier dogs. Every single one of them should be shot. Dobermanns and Rottweilers are more tolerable, but even then I'd say they're so risky that they should be limited to being police/military dogs. More sensible big dogs like Bernese Mountain Dogs or even Great Danes are fine though. The best dogs are the ones that are the size of grizzly bears but somehow think they're lapdogs.

>Go over to friend's dog to play traditional house
>He has a bunch of large games

>>He has pittbulls
>Every single one of them should be shot.
This is unfair.
I've met good pittbulls.
But, they're as unlikely to find as a quality roleplayer who happens to be a furry but it doesn't affect their game.
Yes, I'm suggesting we shouldn't
necessarily shoot *all* the pittbulls and furries.

>tell
Ask, not tell. You tell me, I'll probably say no, because they're just gonna stare at you until they get bored unless you fail to ignore them.

Ask me nice and I'll probably accommodate you.

Indeed.

I don't think pitbulls should be shot but I'm not a fan of them either. Partly because they're kind of ugly, but mostly because even well-trained pit bulls can be unpredictable and dangerous.

My favorite dog breed is German Shepard, but they have serious hip problems at older ages because of inbreeding. Dogs with hip problems are heartbreaking.

You're an idiot, but at least you compensate for it by being a loud, opinionated idiot.

>Immediately lose all my composure.
>Drop to one knee.
>Babytalk mode engage.
"Dawwww! who's a big fuzzy wuzzy! Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? YOU ARE!"

Seriously. Dogs are my biggest weak point. Cats can come or go. Children are "eh, whatever." but Dogs are my kryptonite.

Yeah, there's a reason I didn't specifically disagree with the "shit tier" part of the post I quoted.

>Hates pit bulls
Nigga I'll fight you. My dog won't though because she's a giant fucking baby whose most dangerous feature is her stupidly-strong tail.

>I fucking hate old folks homes. I'm never ever putting my parents in an old folks home. I'm pretty sure life expectancy would be way higher if Old folks homes weren't the norm

You might enjoy reading about this place:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/11/the-dutch-village-where-everyone-has-dementia/382195/

Do... you want the dog to shit in your house?

Or are you just confused about why dogs have to shit?

Either way there is some kinda disconnect here between you and the cosmic nature of poop.

Pitbulls are sponges, like every other dog. they absorb the attitude of their owner. I have met a neuroticly fearful pitbull that had to hide in the closet any time a stranger came over. It took me three weeks of regular visits to get it to trust me enough to stay in the same room as me.

Halfling War Mount.jpg

>Used to live in a big city (the second biggest city in my stamp sized country)
>Approach cats and they run away
>Moved to a small-ish town around two years ago
>Now most cats just indifferently sit there when you try to pet them
There was this one crazy cat who rubbed his back against my leg, but bit me when I tried to pet him. The fuck was his problem?

Cats are assholes user. Some of them just deeper within

>play with dog
>give dog food if owner allows it
>no dog is too big to be a lap dog

No, because your ass is going to prison after you pay the dogs vet bills, asshat.

By "stop being a pussy" We mean to grow the fuck up and stop being afraid of something that only wants to be pet, not to stay it like some edgy middle schooler who got into dad's top drawer.

This desu. Some fursack humping everything and growling when his manliness is threatened is a pain in the ass. Take his balls away, if you're training him right he should accept his place as an /r9k/ level beta.

Cats are like people in that they like to be petted but only on their own terms.

I usually just stick my hand out and if they rub against it they're usually down for petting.

If you don't know the cat, always let it initiate. It might have just wanted the one quick legrub, or maybe it didn't see your hand coming and got startled.

This is 90% of car behavior.
The biting might not have even been aggression.
Some cats are chill and affectionate though.
Until you die and magically turn into food.