Every single coin in the top 100 is exploding

>every single coin in the top 100 is exploding

yeah this isn't concerning at all

escape to fiat or bch

who da fuck cares lmfao

None of you cunts were around in May/June, were you. Did that herald the "end of crypto"?

No they aren't pajeet

people are going from the sinking btc ship into alts, you moron. And it's a good thing.

seriously. dump BTC get into 2.0 and 3.0 coins. ezgainsez

Watch the charts like a hawk if you're in alts. people get overconfident and then when they least expect, boom
altocaust

you idiot, most alts are utterly fucking worthless

I told each of you to hold last night when they were making threads about the end of crypto. You thought that the CME futures would be the end of us. You panic sold your stacks. I told you that we would win. We will win. Get used to winning.

>sinking ship
>18.5k
>$317 billion market cap

look at total market dominance.

This is even bigger than then. Back then we were not seeing over a hundred coins with double digit percentage gains all in the same day. We'd see a half dozen or so(ignoring the ones with insignificant volume) a say, this is on an entirely different level.

Nocoiner Faggot are concerned. Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahah Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

fomo

literally all the suicides will make it glorious

Where do you easily manage different currencies?

is this the actual normie money finally clearing on exchanges?

it's wallstreet starting to come in

we're just getting started

It is fomo. For fuck's sake, I want to get in but everything that looks interesting is at an all time high. Can this market just crash already.

Binance
Come pump my bags like everyone else
Cobinhood when released.

>is this the actual normie money finally clearing on exchanges?

No, most normal people probably don't even know how to move their BTC

I survived the 2014 crypto crash. Same shit happened back then. people were shilling "quarkcoins" saying they were quantum proof and were replacing bitcoin. Same shit different day. this crash will be godlike. I guarantee it

well we already had an alt-boom-crash earlier this year, except the money mostly fled to btc and not fiat. I think we should expect the same now, there's no reason to exit btc.

They're worthless to brainlets.

It's not a bubble until Pandacoin moons.

yes. a sinking ship is a ship afterall. In this case it's a big ship, that's going down. What was your point again?

all the pump and dumpers use sketchy exchanges in asia. They'll eventually fail like mtgox 2.0. No pump and dumpers = no more gains

Most alts made in an indian's shit filled basement have more real world use than bitcoin you fucking moron

Nigga this bull run doesn't stop for another month or two

>ets ah booble!

yeaaaaaaaahhhh...

you might want to liquidate to fiat asap. this could get nasty real fast. I'm out for now. I want to see how this plays out without my own money being on the line here.

>it's a bubble!!
the eternal boomer strikes again

>its a bubble

after months of red people are finally confident
plus all the new money that has been coming over this month are discovering there is more than just btc/eth/ltc to play with

only one will survive

you fucking ape, i already said escape from bitcoin

desu this.

Monero has the potential to be the only exit strategy where you dont get your ass fucked by uncle sam. The money will pass thru there eventually.

>its a bubble

I should start collecting images for my collection when Bitcoin corrects.

2018 will be the year of the alts.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK AAAAAAAAAH

Who cares were making so much $$$$ 3 trillion market cap by next year bitches!!

>when bitcoin corrects
Here you go

>t. weak-handed bitch

im gonna laugh when you lose everything hodling your shitcoins, fucking retarded bro-dude luddite