I'm bored as shit so I'm just going to post anime armor from the Fire Emblem mobile game and you Veeky Forums can do...

I'm bored as shit so I'm just going to post anime armor from the Fire Emblem mobile game and you Veeky Forums can do whatever it wants with the rest of the thread.

She's like mounted on a pegasus so I don't think she gives a shit.

The life partner of

It's like a male breast plate.

Moving onto Awakening.

Bumping you up since I like the design a lot

What the fuck were they thinking with these toiletbowl neckbraces?

Onto Elibe AKA, the GBA games
Her excuse is she's a mage

I don't think we can get more anime than this one.

It looks like the helmet sort of sits on top of them? Doesn't look quite right

Yeah, that makes sense when there's a helmet, but man, without it all I can see is that belongs in some kind of "human meattoilet" mindbreak doujin

They had fun drawing Hector weird.

Overshadowed by Camilla

I love this one. Slender "Heavy armor" knight actually looks pretty nice. Shame about her not having good shoes though.

And now we move onto Fates

Everyone's favorite momsisterwife. The bra is in fact sewn to the inside of her corset-plate thing.

I'm not as much a fan of this one for ARMOR units, since it looks so typically heavy.

It's her natural dragonscales forged into magic armor with some kind of suit underneath. Fates was weird even by FE standards

I have to post this.
The fuck were they thinking.

Samurai plate made of lacquered wood.

Comfy Mercenary Gambeson.

Mages

The artist was literally thinking "comic book" because Harold has that over the top heroic thing going for him.

Like But with a girl skirt

Nice thread OP. What I love about Fire Emblem character designs is that it picks a nice middle road between practical and stylish armor designs without falling into the more heinous anime stereotypes (too often). You can't find a lot to complain about unless you go full autism in which case their biggest mistake would be the utter absence of chainmail. If they used that to cover the very glaring openings in their armor, it'd by 100% lit

Made for tender domination

The other dragon protagonist, with visible dragon-tail

I'd believe that if they didn't butcher his face that bad.

Can we all just agree that fire emblem is amazing?

Pic tangentially relevant. That's not fantastic armor if she doesn't have a dragonstone.

His daughter wore it better.

She also was much better about the whole "Don't be a whore" thing.

Everyone's favorite dadbrotherhusband.

>tender domination
Is she domming or being dommed? The answer is she's made for both

I too like Soleil, though she wasn't much better. She just decided to only flirt with girls because she had bad luck with boys, or something like that.
Half her facetouching lines in JP are basically trying to get sex from Corrin, from stripping to asking if he wants to touch "somewhere more risque," to being one of the ones who likes a nice slutty bikini, and the like, all long before they're married

Armor like but for spearmen

The most covered mounted girl in this thread, I think.

Inferior heavy armour knight girl

Heavily armored Lobster Samurai

He's supposed to be the main lord, but no one uses him.

>Made for both
Disgusting. Onee-chan types are for dominating younger men and nothing else.

The least money-grubbing of the Anna's. And thus the most successful.

Not when she's your ACTUAL step-onee-chan. Then you have to eventually try and dominate her back to prove that you're a man to her and serious about loving her.

Gunter has the best artwork in the game. Prove me wrong.

This man's battle damage is the lewdest in the game, since he loses his whole fucking shirt

>She just decided to only flirt with girls because she had bad luck with boys, or something like that.

IIRC, she developed severe abandonment issues from being dumped in the Deeprealms for years, and became obsessed with cute girls because women and swords were the only things that she thought she could connect with her father over. Then the obsession with cute girls became its own thing, which is why the Avatar needs to drug her into not perving on girls in the middle of the battlefield.

I prefer designs like these.
More characterization and give a fantastical feel.

I love the shit out of this girl and her poleaxe/halbred thing

>I'd believe that if they didn't butcher his face that bad.
That's kinda the whole point if you ever read 90s comic.

And that's the end of actual armored characters. Have fun.

Right, thanks, I forgot.
Her family conversation with Charlotte as a mom is hilarious, since all three of them enjoy the festival by picking up random women

Frederick looks better if we're just looking at cavalry units.

I don't even normally like the loli characters and I'll admit Nowi looks really good in Heroes. Good thing I rolled her for free

>preferring Frederick's art over Gunter's

>The least money-grubbing of the Anna's. And thus the most successful.
How is the Heroes version the least moneygrubbing?

She's the person who gives Kiran the Gacha Sword so that you can burn money in a futile effort to get a 5 star soldier.

And she's the one who pitches all of the gacha updates.

anymore of this style, i really like it, it has a sort of 80's high fantasy vibe, the rest of this thread is a bit to weeb for me.

She's not the most money-grubbing because she's not worried about grubbing money. She just succeeds.
It's like the other Anna's are misers, and she's just more successful than them

>Titania will never ride past and literally sweep you off your feet to rescue you
It makes me sad.
FE6 Hector is probably my favourite design in all of Fire Emblem.

Fuck, I forgot how good Titania looked, probably one of the best designed FE character ever made.

Hope they don't drop the ball with her art in Heroes.

Soldiers, before we depart, I wish to say something.

It has come to my attention that blatantly and disgustingly false rumors have been spreading among the ranks, absolute slander that my bonds with my beautiful, slender, and well-proportioned sister is something other than a completely normal sibling relationship.

It is untenable that any of you would suggest that my wonderful and effete sister would crawl under my desk while I draft up documents and war plans and that her plump lips would wrap themselves around my manhood. Nay, it is the pinnacle of disgrace that any of my loyal men should implicate me as pressing my sister's lithe body against the walls of my bedchambers, lifting up her leg while I gently nibble the lobes of her ears. To suggest that I would trail the palm of my hand down her toned stomach and abdomen, running my fingers through the hair atop her womanhood, and pleasure her while taking those delicate lips with my own, is absolutely treasonous talk, and I'll have no more of it.

Now, I'll leave my commanders to prepare the expedition's departure. I'll be along briefly, but must convene with Lady Erika on an important matter before I may leave. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting off.

Everyone knows that Erika gets Seth injections and Ephraim marries Tana.

>I'll be getting off.
I bet you will be

There's a reason why Seth gets the NTR box.

Eirika is 2pure for that. And Ephraim is too scared of Seth's game soloing power.

Pfft.

Seth might as well go the way of Innes and accept his cuckoldry.

Nintendo and IS themselves can't stop making incest jokes between the two.

>Heroes art
>not Cipher art
Look at this filthy scrub who can't even ask themselves to find GOOD art that has REAL effort put into it.

Everyone has the cipher art. The cipher art IS the normies art. Heroes art is new so at least people can go "Hey, I don't have this yet"

>Muh flashy colors and action shots to help keep kids engaged
>Better than simple but thoughtful profiles that focus on characters, letting their individual personality shine through

Must be tough being an ADHD teen in high school

>normies
>unreleased outside of Japan
Oh, that's just funny.

Mayo drew the Sigurd/Eldigan/Cuan joined art I posted before. If I recall correctly, she also made art for Heroes. Compare the two, if you will, and tell me that the Cipher art isn't better, if you've the resolve.

I love Fire Emblem stuff for the same reason. They're some dumb ones here and there, sure, but in general I like them splitting the difference between sensible tin cans and having a lot of personality and aesthetic appeal to their armor and outfits.

I still hold up
as one of my favorite knightly designs of all time.

No matter how many times I see that picture it always impresses me.

You. I like you.

Don't use this one

Fucking fire emblem heroes is bullshit. The sibling event is double bullshit.

Around Mobage, stay away.

They tend to have delicious character designs though. And Fire Emblem isn't a mobage, not exclusively at least.

does anyone play Cipher? Is it any fun?

A friend of mine just got back from Japan and got me cards of my two favourite characters from FE:if. I'm loving the art and i'm curious if it's worth investing in playing.

bump

I got a 5 star Nowi and immediately sent her home. Utter garbage.