Salt about to moon any day now

get in here or regret that you didnt fomo

I can't I'm all in fucking ltc right now and ltc is about to moon....what the fuckk do I do, I literally going to throw all in as soon as ltc hits 500

Tomorrow is looking extremely likely for launch, later in the week would put it too close to Christmas.

SALT is the only GUARANTEED ALTCPIN that WILL NOT CRASH after this bullrun and BTC peaks to another ATH shitting over alts

BUY SALT NOW.

>tfw when almost put 2k into salt at 3.50

well there goes 17k

I WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING IT IS ALL MOONING

are you guys selling or hodling

Bro LTC is not going to double before SALT will, the platform is launching within days.

NOT ENOUGH MONEY I NEED TO LEND SOMEHOW HINT HINT

fuck fuck fuckckckckck

WHAT DO I DO, I HAVE 2.5k SITTING IN LITECOIN WIGHT NOW DO I ALL IN SALT AT 11 DOLLARS FUCKCKCKCKCK I COULD HAVE BOUGHT AT 3.50 FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ive missed so many moon missions, someone shill me

SALT IS GUARANTEED 27 BUCKS what the fuck are you doing nothing anons? I am telling you BUY SALT NOW OR REGRET IT this thread is your last warning

Get fiat loans using bitcoin as collateral. Could be a way to cash out tax free. Salt token worth 27.5 on platform and they will raise it. Platform launching literally any day now.

ahhhhhh fccuuuccuucucucckkkk the fomo is too great, I am about to sell all my ltc

Look, I agree with OP (who is also me in a non namefag form) and you can tell he is seething. Just look at how he spells words wrong in frustration in his posts. It's because he wants you to suceed because SALT WILL BE WORTH 27 DOLLARS, EVEN MORE TOMORROW IF ALL GOES WELL so why are you people not buying SALT yet??
The dev team is solid as hell, and so many people, so many, you wouldn't believe how many are lined up to borrow money, its crazy, and you are sitting there doing nothing and thats very sad.

What a travesty.

bought 3k salt at 3$

comfy as fuck

Guys....this is it. I'm letting go of my Ltc. I will go all in salt.

why is it dipping now guys?

good thing I didn't sell my ltc.

Why?

Buy the dip...

Look how many want it. They thirsty

Ugh. I can't handle this. Can someone tell me if this shit will moon soon enough to justify going all in on?

I kept buying more SALT as it went up today, and now its doing poorly.

I've been missing eveyr moon mission, and the coins I pick always suck.

Sometimes I have something and get rid of it too soon and then it moons.

Will SALT moon? I just wanna take a break from crypto a little bit and hold something where I don't have to try so dman hard.

Can I just set buy orders to try and catch every SALT dip from here on out and make it before XMAS?

Is there a chance that this shit gets delayed and those of us who didn't buy early enough get FUCKED?

Went into salt earlier this month. We gonna make it boys, extremely promising coin here!

You guys ready for the rumor...... Caleb is a top guy at salt read into it as you will.....

Well that wasn't subtle, but good to know!

Do you anons think there will be a dump at launch? There usually is.

so in 3 days? Thats too long....

If you can't wait three days sell now. I guarantee your not ready to be successful in trading

ETHlend is the better coin and it's a lot market cap. Going to Moon. Get rich.

Yes

If they delay the launch it'll tank down a good chunk, so sell quickly and buy the dip later on as once it does launch it'll be mad gains

I was looking for something with low supply and a promising future and came across SALT. It was a bit pricier earlier today so I didn't pull the trigger, now that ETH went back up I got some SALT. What are your price speculations for 2018? I think it would go up to $50

Can u buy this on binance?

yes

This coin will easily be over 100$ EOY 2018

holy fuck this literal absolute feel

How do you figure

Probably one of the least speculative alts

Dude... REQ has been providing steady gains with some exciting mini moons for half a month now. Throw half or more in that and let it sit, trade with the rest.

t. An user who started with $600 three weeks ago and is now at $4k