All in on BTC

>All in on BTC
>Stinky Linkies made more than me today

How do I cope with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just wait for the next year.

Altcoins outperformed btc today. Btc will outperform altcoins on other days.

Link is mooning with no news, they better hope the end of year announcement is something special

>Link is mooning with no news
wrong

By remembering they are still down 80% from ath.

>muh sats

>He's solved the hype problem: He decentralized the hype

LINK is unironically priming for something huge. If you're not aware of this by now, I feel really sorry for you.

What's the news? I thought people were buying in preparation for EOY announcement?

>muh greentext

Thanks, makes more sense now.

C O N
F I
D O

> clearly doesn't know who OpenZeppelin is

Gotta say being a developer makes wading through the bullshit wayyyy easier. Do yourself a favor and DYOR research on LINK/OpenZeppelin/ZeppelinOS. The Swift partnership is just a bonus. ZeppelinOS will be the real win for Chainlink.

>he literally cannot comprehend the idea of buying low

lol

>gaiz why are you buying this piece of shit. its not even high yet. wait until $200. that's when I bought XMR cuz I knew it was legit then

>implying anyone on biz buys low
Yeah lets forget all the wojaks from people who bought in pre-sibos.

The linkie delusion is so strong its unbelievable.

Buying LINK is the best cope. You'll feel so much better once you stop fighting it.

Fortunately those people are not me

Do you use Zepplin? What other frameworks are out there?

I've used some of their smart contracts ya. Its basically the default set of contracts you use in Ethereum, and they've aimed to set the standards, similar to the W3C setting web standards in a way.

Seeing that they're releasing a platform that makes deploying and maintaining smart contracts that adhere to standardized and secure models is great news for the future of dApps because it does feel a bit cumbersome at the moment. Seeing how deeply Chainlink is integrated into that platform makes me happy I stumbled into them when I did. Feels like I fell ass backwards into one of the biggest deals I've heard of in crypto in a while.