Give me one good reason your current game shouldn't have a hot springs episode

Give me one good reason your current game shouldn't have a hot springs episode

Because I'm the only member of my group who has actually been to a hot spring, and all of my group only knows them from anime, and therefore associates them with fanservice rather than blissful relaxation. Our expectations would be too different for it to work. That and it would make me sad, because I miss hot springs and bath houses with all my soul.

Because it already did. The players started a business and handed it off to an NPC until they return.

Because it is not an anime where pandering to shut-ins is a primary goal.

Because that is how it instantly devolves into "hur dur, anime fanfiction lol"

I have no current game. In fact, I haven't had a current game in over 2 years.

Life is pain.

It did. People died.

The cat almost drowned.

This post should be a /tg banner

I haven't had a nice morning at a 목욕탕 in two years. I feel pain as well.

fucking kill yourself pedshit trash

It already did. Shenanigans involved the loli getting tossed onto the men's side and merely saved from droning despite lewd hopes from players. Of course the attempting-to-redeem-herself-succubus zipped over to save said loli from lewds that weren't happening, and the guys got all "Defend the poor maiden! This fiend shall not harm an innocent!" while one of them ran to get the town guard.

We did.

My mage was kicked out because he was (wrongly) accused of peaking over the divider fence.

In retaliation, he froze the hot spring.

He's a petty sonofabitch.

We had a beach episode, that's close enough.

Of course, it was set in the 40s. In Normandy...

>one good reason your current game shouldn't have a hot springs episode

Because we have taste

We did.

Half the party was almost permanently deactivated when the pool floatie tipped over.

>All these fags, including op, who only associate hot springs and bath houses with sexuality

Makes me sad.

I'm playing an Old Lady.

I don't want any encounter with sexy things in any game.

4 to 6 sweaty fat white guys trying to fuck imaginary females by rolling dice or breathlessly describing seduction techniques is not a fun evening.

In the games I play, there tend not enough volcanic activity around or the like in the settings I play.

We did have a beach OVA episode in a game I played once, a few weeks after that campaign had ended. We ended up fighting a gelatinous kraken, getting arrested, breaking out of jail, and then disrupting the bureaucracy that governed that coastal town so much that they had no legal grounds to arrest us again. My character also scooped up some of the kraken's gelatin guts, carved it into a tiny gelatinous cube, and later paid someone to awaken it to intelligence.

It's in space, you can't have a damn hot springs episode on a space ship.

BATH HOUSES ARE NOT FOR THE SEXUAL DAMN YOU.

Unless your in the red light district, but that's different.

Why don't you have an onboard bit of terra firma, with a pond built over the reactor to draw on its heat?

>campaign 1
Because most of the party is undead and a hot spring does nothing for bones or rotting tissues.

>campaign 2
Because the orc is filthy and nobody wants to see the Ratfolk soaking wet.

Bathhouses, naturally hot or otherwise, are so commonly used in the setting that they're only worth mentioning by their absence.

Gotta say, this picture comes as close as possible to the NSFW line in terms of where the hands are, and how it's barely covering.

Pedophiles should be burned alive

What does being white have to do with this? Are you saying you'd rather be in a room with a bunch of fat sweaty black guys roleplaying sex?

I've had a hot springs scene in my current game. It was relaxing and comfy and they all got morale bonuses from the nice evening they spent a few gold on.

Plus it gave them a chance to do some intra-party RP while I worked on stuff for the next set of encounters I had planned.

That's an interesting idea, actually. I'll consider it.

lel, can't tell if bait or sarcasm.

Can't wait for user's response, I expect keks.

Change it to "Roman bath house" episode and suddenly it'll be more palatable to a lot of people while being functionally the same

Why do you speak in this Reddit-y pseudo-meme language?

To confuse you user.

To confuse all the anons.

because my player character doesn't take off his armor

Weren't those literal fuck-dens.

I mean it was the Romans so if course there had to be some but it was my impression that public baths there were literally as lewd as everyone thinks bathouses should be.

By most accounts, they were loud and full of vendors and advertisers hawking whatever random shit they had to sell.

No hot springs nearby.

So they were like a public pool mixed with a flea market?

Mixed with a whore house according to preserved specimens in Pompeii.

It's in the Old West.

I fully intend to. Friend is running kingmaker for the wife and I. I also know my friend would run a lewd game if she thought she could get the people. I'm not going to whip the Dwarven mushroom out but I figure my Dwarven cleric is going to jump in and enjoy the benefits of hydrothermal activity!

Also you can't go in armour so turn around pint size while I hop in.

Knowing her character as a troublemaking shortstack rogue, I doubt she's going to take the challenge well.

Because 3/5th of the party were cursed.
>Goliath warlock covered in boils
>Firbolg with an oversized nose constantly dripping snot
>Aasimar rogue with clammy skin

Then we have the two members of the party who weren't cursed
>Half (drow) Elf fighter
>Aasimar Sorceress

My game is set on Mars and there are no bodies of standing water of any kind.

BECAUSE HOT SPRINGS ARE FOR COCK-GOBBLING TAU LOVING FUCKTARDS AND WE'RE TOO BUSY KILLING THE SHIT OUT OF THE EMPRAH'S ENEMIES TO GO JERK EACH OTHER OFF IN A POOL OF BOILING BITCH TEARS!!!

Pretty sure they were primarily for cleaning. Not to say fucking didn't happen but I figure it's kind of the same idea as in public pools. That is, people don't want to swim in your bodily fluids.

Upper class bath houses though? Whores aplenty I'm sure.

...you know what? Fuck it. Fine.

I already didn't know what was going to happen next session. You've just decided for me.

because we already had the roman orgy with centaurs episode where they killed the danny devito magistrate centaur. it was fun. and nobody took a horsecock up the ass, double fun.

>In retaliation, he froze the hot spring.
With people outside of it, right? Right?

I laughed pretty good

We did. It was a cap off to a "free session" where our gm let the characters unwind, resupply, and generally fuck about in a town we'd saved a while back.nice reprieve from the monotony of hack n slash and the stress of politics. Gm didn't even pull any surprise attack bullshit while we were unarmed, he just let everyone chill. Now I just need a snug warm cabin episode next winter for maximum comfy.

>Own a roman thermae.
>Remember liches probably can't enjoy baths.
>Sadness. :(

I really don't wanna imagine my dwarf in a speedo.

Obviously he prefers Japanese men.

He could take a Calcium rich milk bath.

Capitalism, public nudity and wenches, all under one open-air roof.

Sounds like my kind of place

>pool of boiling bitch tears
im stealing this for my dark eldar in Rogue Trader

tbph fampai I'd hang out in a hot spring with a bunch of male catgirls

Because we're a bunch of warhammer Grudge Dorfs. Also my Slayer's junk has already been on display in two out of the three sessions we've played in.

Because my character would rust, and that prick bard would dress him up in silly costume bullshit and have a portrait commissioned before even thinking of getting an oil can.