TFW you realize that free 500 tron is roughly $50-$60 USD

THANKS BASED JUSTIN AND JACK

500 x .05 = $25

Nice, just sold 500 TRX, that's a nice $20.

>they actually sold it

where can i get free tron?

Yeah, I just noticed it on my Binance. Where the hell did that 500 come from?

I don't think you can anymore. But if you just wait til the whale game is over you can get a whole pile of it dirt cheap. TRX is being manipulated like a motherfucker.

Kek, just realized this aswell. Got 500 of this shitcoin on liqui.

I HAD TWO ACCOUNTS I FORGOT IM BAD SORRY. SO YEAH I HAVE 1000 FROM THAT SHIT

AND YEAH AIRDROPS IF YOU HAD A BINANCE ACCOUNT (OR TWO LIKE ME) KEK

And why would they decide to give away free money? this doesn't make sense ofc only if they want to get people to trade tron but aren't they losing any money by doing that?

didn't get shit

fk

binance gave everyone with an account a free 500 tron air drop about a month ago

Kek. Got an airdrop of 500 TRX. Was worth $1 now worth $25

Daily reminder that I missed a 25x. But hey probably a free steak dinner just in time for New Years.

Lets all have TRX steaks together on 12/31

I couldn't even sell it when I first got 500 tron coins because it was below 0.001 at the time

Then I just got lazy and didn't log into Binance for 2 weeks, I saw it going up but I just got lazy to sell it desu

Then I just keep seeing it go up for some odd reason, so now I'm just gonna hodl it

It's probably going to dump, isnt it.

LOL fuck no dude where have you been the last 12 hours? Token lock and a burn incoming? This shit is going to jupiter.

They gave it away months ago, before TRX was "a thing".

Is trx premined?

yep.

>tfw I sold mine for $19 and bought more LINK with it

being lazy, as usual

so, basically just hodl

thanks binance for the free money

we gonna make it

They locked 30 billion coins up, more will be burned

why the fuck did the create these 30 billion extra coins just to burn them? For a cheap pump?

SEC and FBI cant get here soon enough

I just went all in

It's not that simple and it's legal as of now. Lot's of tokens are burned in different cryptos.

Who knows. But the manipulation on TRX is painfully obvious. The group behind it doesn't even try to hide it. They're constantly in the troll box on Liqui claiming they are "a group of investors" who want to see TRX succeed and making wild claims about "75 cent TRX by Monday" and "$20 in a year".

And you say this like it's fact. You TRON fudders/nocoiners are helpless.

It is a fact, just look at the fucking order book and watch the trollbox you fucking jackass.

Every altcoin in history has had whales controlling the trading. Are you that new to not know about HFT and bots? Yikes.

Jesus fuck, you must be living under the bridge if you're happy with $60.

Even with the whales decent coins will have a respectable level of organic support. TRX does not.